Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The first days of Leaf-bare

Go down 
+3
Honey Badger
Cat
Keltic
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 7:38

CloudPatches laughed and said. "If I get anymore snow on me they should change my name to FullSnow." He gave a loud chuckle. As he heard her ask about rabbits he continued. "Yeah they don't like snow either."
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 13:44

Trudging through the snow Hawkfeather came back into camp dragging two rabbits and a mouse by their tails. Moving over to where the fresh-kill pile had been the night before. Dropping the prey Hawkfeather unsheathed her claws and started digging through the snow to get to the pile. Once she had uncovered the fresh-kill she pushed her kills onto the pile and turned to walk away. Seeing three other warriors out near the nursery Hawkfeather giggled alittle and watched the kits jump around in the snow. Realizing it had started snowing once again Hawkfeather turned her head and looked at her pelt to find it dusted with a layer of snow. Smiling she shook herself a few times, trying to shake the snow free from her speckled brown pelt.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 10:38

Honeykit laughed. "Thats a funny name daddy!" Then, noticing Hawkfeather, she mewed, "Hey Hawkfeather!" The kitten bounced around the snow, then fell into a large pile, then coming out with a pure white pelt. "Then that makes me Snowkit!" She mewed, giggling. 
Swiftfoot padded out of the nursery, noticing her mate and kit. "And how are you two doin'?" She asked. Then, noticing the snow, she smirked, and jumped into a pile, then popped out, snow covered like her mate and kit. 
"I'm good, mommy!" Honeykit mewed and jumped around again. Then she pounced on her dads head. She waved a paw in front of his face. "Guess who!" She giggled.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 11:50

Hawkfeather looked up and purred out a greeting to Honeykit. "Hello young one. Are you having fun?" Watching the kit jump onto Cloudpatches' head she giggled and shook her head a little before turning to Swiftfoot. "Hey Swiftfoot, how have you been feeling lately?"

Moving to the entrance of the nursery Ghostkit watched his sister and the other cats silently. He had already been out once the night before and he couldn't help but feel repulsed at the thought of touching the snow again. Ghostkit sighed as he settling down just inside of the nursery, doubting his sister would be coming back inside any time soon.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 12:31

Swiftfoot smiled at Hawkfeather. "Oh, I've been good. Thanks for asking. You?" She asked. Swiftfoot noticed Ghostkit was still in the nursery, so she would wait for Hawkfeather to answer before going to join her son.
Honeykit smiled. "Yeah I'm having fun Hawkfeather!" She said this as she hopped around. "This really is so much fun! Hey, wheres Ghostkit?" The little kit noticed one of her three brothers was not playing. She hopped around trying to find him, then saw him in the nursery. "Ghostkit, dontcha wanna play?" She asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 16:14

CloudPatches laughed at his kit and mate as they played in the snow. "Ah SnowKit leader of the snow." He shook himself a bit and laughed as HoneyKit jumped on his head. "A WindClan warrior?" He smiled and then said to SwiftFoot. "Better not let them stay out too long. Don't want them getting White Cough." He bounded across the snow a bit. "I'll be back later I'm going to try hunting. Best get anything good to eat while we can."
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 16:35

"Bye Daddy!" Honeykit mewed. "Now, I claim this place as Winterclan! Kits will rule the snowy areas!" She announced and stood on the highest patch of snow she could get to. 

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 18:55

Hawkfeather smiled at the queen. "I've been good." Looking at the rest of the cats Hawkfeather gave them all a smile and nodded in greeting before padding away. Hearing Honeykit as she headed off Hawkfeather chuckled softly.

Ghostkit shook his head silently and gave Honeykit the smallest of smiles. Though it was barely noticeable it was the most expression he had shown in days and Ghostkit was glad when Honeykit went back to playing.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 7:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Nov 2014 - 21:46

Graystorm decided that he would go out and try to find some prey since it was the time of year for it to start getting scarece. He looked around for someone to go hunting with.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Nov 2014 - 17:40

Honeykit saw Ghostkit actually show emotion. "Ghostkit! You showed emotion!!!!!!" She squeaked and jumped up and down. Honeykit saw Graystorm out of the corner of her eyes. "Hey Graystorm!" She squeaked and continued her little game. 
Swiftfoot nodded happily to Hawkfeather. "Thats good." Turning back to Cloudpatches after hearing him speak she nodded. "Yes, we should get them inside." She turned to see Graystorm. "Hi Graystorm!" She mewed. "Kits! Come on, lets get inside. You don't want to get sick!" She called to all the kits.
Honeykit heard her mother tell them to come inside. "Aw.... But we just got outiside practically!" She complained but went inside anyway, tail dragging in the snow, leaving a wavy pattern.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Nov 2014 - 17:25

"Hows it going?" He asked as he saw her tryingto get the kits inside. He wold be willing to help if needed
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Nov 2014 - 20:48

"Good. Could you help us round up the kits? We might need some help." She mewed simply. "After this I think I'm gonna go hunting. Hopefully. But only if somebody will watch the kits..." She mewed and looked around for someone to watch her four kits.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Nov 2014 - 21:53

"Sure. After this, I kind of wanted to get out too." Graystorm said to her
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Nov 2014 - 22:30

Swiftfoot nodded and hurried her kits in the nursery.
Short post is short

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Nov 2014 - 23:47

Graystorm helped her round up the kits.

ooc: also short post. btw can Graystorm go hunting with her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first days of Leaf-bare   The first days of Leaf-bare - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The first days of Leaf-bare
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next