Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunderclan Deputy

Go down 
+3
Knight
Reaper King
Rose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy EmptySun 31 Aug 2014 - 19:53

The newly named Spottedstar jumped atop the Highrock, shifting slightly on her paws, still feeling the grief of the loss of her leader. Shaking her head, she hoped she decided the right deputy. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled loud enough for everyone in camp to hear.

Anonymous

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy EmptySun 31 Aug 2014 - 20:07

Specklefur let out a yawn as she raised her head from her paws, her previous mentor's voice ringing through her ears. Sighing as her sleep was disturbed she got to her paws lazily. Shaking her fur a bit she cleaned her pelt a little before walking out of the bracken den. Ah yes, this was a deputy ceremony, she wondered if she was to become deputy, leader even! She bet she would be a good leader, maybe a little harsh during the start of her leadership, but she would strive to become a better leader...

Sitting herself down below the highrock she looked up at Spottedstar, forcing a small smile onto her maw. She was actually kind of glad she was a leader now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy EmptySun 31 Aug 2014 - 20:16

With the current death of Thunderclans leader Dimheart didn't really find the strength to do anything, just lay in a moss nest in a sheltered den for the rest of his days. But even he knew deep in his heart that life goes on, his ear bearly twitched as Spottedstar called for a meeting. Lifting his broad gold head from his paws Dimheart got to his paws slowly padding out of the warriors den. Without a word to anyone the Warrior quietly headed towards the Highrock picking a spot near to the front where Dimheart sighed quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy EmptySun 31 Aug 2014 - 20:22

Flameclaw moved away from the warriors den and over to the great rock. The the death of Dewstar had giving the clan grief, the rise of Spottedstar gave the clan hope. Flameclaw looked to her new leader with pride showing in her green eyes. She was glad to be a warrior of Thunderclan.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy EmptySun 31 Aug 2014 - 20:53

Foxfang looked up from his position at the warrior's den. Quickly finishing the cleaning of his paw, the warrior padded over. It was strange, seeing Spottedfeather - no, Spottedstar up on the Highrock. It felt so.. so.. odd. This is how it will be for a long while. The ginger tom sat before the rock, with his tail wrapped loosely around his paws. It only went halfway, though.

I wonder, who will she choose? Probably one of the older warriors. Which means I have a chance..!

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 6:02

Ducksnap watched around and padded up with all the rest of the cats wondering what his was about. The death of Dewstar seemed to hang above his head so he shook it off.'I wonder who will be deputy?' He asked himself though he knew it would be a senior warrior and not himself.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 6:13

Wildpaw entered the clearing, hearing Spottedstar's call. Dewstar's death had left the Clan shocked and in grief, and it was time for a new age to begin. A new leader, and a new deputy. The apprentice sat down along with the gathered cats, looking around at the warriors who would be chosen. Wildpaw didn't expect to experience a death of a cat at such a young age, and especially the dead cat to be her leader. Farewell, Dewstar, she silently thought. The she-cat was still trying to get used to ThunderClan's new leader, but she had faith in her, as Spottedstar shall continue making the Clan strong in the role of leader.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 7:35

Upon hearing the new leaders yowl, which was strange, being that Breezefeather was used to Dewstar's voice, a calico she-cat arose from her nest, shook her pelt and brushed it through with a tongue before padding out of the warrior den on long limbs. As Breezefeather's green eyes adjusted to the light, she padded over to the growing mass of warriors beneath Highrock, where the newly named Spottedstar sat. She tilted her head up to her with a face of thought. She'll probably pick one of the senior warriors, but there are a few talented young ones too. Remembering that she'd had two apprentices and was a senior warrior, the long-furred cat had a shot at becoming ThunderClan's new deputy, being that her leg had finally healed after many moons after the incident with the two-leg contraption. I doubt she'll pick me, though, there are many more highly talented experienced warriors and Spottedstar is as wise as Dewstar was, so who ever gets picked shall be a very good server to the Clan.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 9:50

Spottedstar looked at her clan gathering, and continued on. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of ThunderClan is Flameclaw." she paused to look at her choice. "You are not too young for a good choice and you have a lot of good experience. Congratulations."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 10:01

Flameclaw sat there her eyes wide. Was she just picked? She expected everyone else but her! She even thought her sister was better than her. The orange cat didnt really know what to think. She slowly stood and looked at Spottedstar.  Pride once again shone bright in her eyes. "I will do my best, and serve my clan to the end."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 11:00

Sunface was there, grieving for her lost leader but pleased by the new deputy. "Oh, my kit!" She hurried over to her daughter and lovingly nuzzled her. "I'm so proud of you, the new deputy of ThunderClan!" Death was a part of life. In fact, life led to death. Dewstar would be missed, but now it was a time of celebration for the new leader and new deputy. Spottedstar would have quite the reputation to live up to, but Sunface had no doubt in her mind that the two she-cats would be wonderful for ThunderClan.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Thunderclan Deputy 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 11:06

Foxfang glanced over at his sister, the new deputy of Thunderclan. He purred deeply and meowed his congratulations to Flameclaw. "You deserve it." He grinned at her.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunderclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Deputy   Thunderclan Deputy Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan Deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Deputy Ceremonies-
Jump to: