Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sad Downpours

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Sad Downpours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 18:07

Lightningpaw laughed and settled down in his nest. just as he was about to fall asleep, something dawned on him..Opening his eyes, he gazed at Showerpaw out of the corner of his eye. A new feeling coursed through him, making his heart rate accelerate. "S-showerpaw? I-i have s-something to t-tell you.." he stuttered quietly, sinking his head down into the soft nest.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 18:17

Showerpaw nodded. "What do you need to tell me?" She was getting drowsy herself, trying to keep her eyes from blinking shut.

Sad Downpours - Page 2 Image13

Sad Downpours - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 18:21

The tom felt his pelt heat up and he looked down. "I..I think I..l-love you..I know that we just met, but..would you..exceptmeasamate?" he mewed softly but quickly. Lightningpaw was afraid to look up and see rejection etched over the beautiful silver she-cat's face. He peeped up out of the corner of his eye, but didn't look at her face. Not until she replied.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 18:27

Showerpaw's eyes started to close. All she heard was 'I...I think...' And then she went unconscious with sleep, laying her head on Lightningpaw's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 18:30

"I..I-" he started to say something, but then the she-cat beside him went limp, and he looked down at her. The look on her face is priceless! Beautiful.. He purred and started to drift off slowly, staying a little conscious, just in case she heard him or woke up.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 18:37

The she-cat's eyes shot open and she jumped up, causing her head to bang on the top of the cave. "Ouch!" She fell back down to the ground. Showerpaw was only asleep for twenty minuets, waking up to Lightningpaw's purring. "I'm sorry, did I fall asleep?" she asked as she rubbed her head with her paw. "And...I think you were saying something?" The rain was still falling heavily outside, some of it dripped into the cave, but the two cats stayed dry enough.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 18:42

Lightningpaw gasped as the she-cat's head hit the top of the cave, then smiled a little. "Are you okay, yes, and yes," he purred. Suddenly, his eyes popped out and he shrunk down into the nest. "I said.." he took a deep breath. "I..I think I..l-love you..I know that we just met, but..would you......accept me..asamate?" he mewed quietly, hoping she didn't hear, yet at the same time, hoping she did.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 18:57

A confused look came onto Showerpaw's face. "You Dove me? And you want me to hate?" She hadn't heard Lightningpaw clearly. "I'm not sure what that means, but I'll do anything for you...now, if only I had a dove and someone to hate..."

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 19:03

Lightningpaw nearly hyperventilating. After a few deep breaths, he smiled. If he concentrated hard enough, he wouldn't be shy. "I said I think I love you. I know that we just met, but would you..accept me as your mate? Not rushing you or anything.." he added quickly.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 19:09

Showerpaw stopped moving as she heard what Lightningpaw had really said. "Y...you want to be mates? E...even though we're in different clans...isn't that against the code?" She unfroze as a raindrop hit her pelt, and she shook her whole body. "I mean, Yes, I will be your mate...and...I...I think I love you to."

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 19:25

Lightningpaw snapped his had up and ran to his new mate. The tom was purring too hard to thank her. Instead, he gently touched his nose to hers. The touch sent electric shock waves through his pelt, and he purred harder.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 4:25

Showerpaw blushed and after a few moments, drew away from the nose touch. "If we are going to be mates, we need to set some rules. First, don't tell anyone. Second, we can only meet up here on rainy days, so that the rain masks are scent. And third, if we see each other at gatherings, we need to pretend we don't know each other, but we can still sit with near-by." She curled her tail around Lightipningpaws. The rain outside was slowing down a little, but it was still going. A big smile grew on Showerpaw's face. "Hey, want me to teach you how to fish? You are half Riverclan, after all, it's in your blood! And rainy days are good for fishing!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 7:14

Lightningpaw smiled. "Okay. The rules are set, so we're good there. Sure, I'd like to go fishing!" He purred.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 9:30

Showerpaw smiled, then nodded. "Okay, let's go!" She got up and padded out into the rain and over to the river. She sat down once she got there, then looked to make sure there were no other cats. Then, the apprentice signaled with her tail that it was safe to come out.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 11:37

Lightningpaw nodded and stepped into the rain. Okay, so swimming wasn't bad, but it was rain he hated. "What type of fish do you like best?" He asked through clenched teeth.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad Downpours   Sad Downpours - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad Downpours
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next