Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 12:21

Falconstar jumped to the top of the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 13:10

Spiderkit padded out from the nursery. One of the queens had groomed his fur, because he was old enough to be an apprentice and they knew his ceremony was soon. He sat down and looked for Fangkit.

Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Image13

Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Flowerlilly

Flowerlilly

Clan/Rank : Windclan kit, Thunderclan kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 13:16

Flowerkit had followed Spiderkit out of the nursery and sat down on one side of him. "I bet it's your apprentice ceremony, I should already start calling you Spiderpaw!"

Flowerkit

Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Image14
Pinekit

Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Image17
Moonkit
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 20:49

Fangkit trotted out of the nursery, head held high. Once she spotted her brother and Flowerkit, her head and tail drooped, and a soft growl emitted from the kit's throat. What's happening to me? There's nothing wrong with- Fangkit narrowed her eyes and slunk over to Spiderkit's side.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 8:07

"Hi Fangkit," Spiderkit greeted happily. "We were just talking about what we think this is about. It might be my apprentice ceremony...it could be yours to!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 9:29

Fangkit's face had a small smile on it. "Yeah, I guess so!" she meowed. Realizing how messy her fur was, she frantically groomed herself in attempt to make herself look okay. "Oh, I'm not gonna get this done in time, am I!" she muttered.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 11:12

"Fangkit and Spiderkit, you have both reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you both to become apprentices. From now until you become warriors, you will be known as Fangpaw and Spiderpaw. Fangpaw, your mentor will be Crystalpelt. Spiderpaw, yours will be Graystorm."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 14:15

Fangpaw smiled and dipped her head. "Thank you, Falconstar!" she meowed and turned to her brother. "We're apprentices!" she meowed proudly.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 15:42

Spiderpaw smiled and looked over at his sister. "I know," he replied.

Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 17:50

Batkit wondered over to Fangpaw and spiderpaw."Congratulations to both of you!"She squeaked.

Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 17:51

Fangpaw dipped her head. "Thank you!" she meowed, smiling at her former denmate.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Batkit, Fangkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: