Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story Empty
PostSubject: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 8:09

Bird kit was the newest kit in wind clan, but unfortunately, that meant she was most curious. That day she wandered out of camp, scenting another cat. She followed the cat down into the steep tunnel. this cats crazy for being down here. Wait, so then I'm crazy!?!?!? she heard footsteps behind her and saw the..... Smallest fox shed ever seen! Although it was small, it bearded its fangs and unleashed it's claws. Bird kit ran, feeling the cold wind from out side fade away from her.she screamed. She was stuck in the tunnels. "Oh help me please, SOMEONE!!!"

Last edited by Cat55555 on Fri 15 Aug 2014 - 9:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 8:16

Redpaw pricked her ears as she heard a yowl for help. "Birdkit hold on!" She yowled claws scrambling. As she poked her head inside she yowled, "Birdkit follow my voice!" Her eyes tried to make out all that was in the tunnel. She saw a fox and with a snarl clawed it making if run futher into the tunnel, "Nkw Birdkit!" She screeched.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 8:22

Bird kit followed her friends voice. She heard the growling of a fox as she banged into a wall. She got up and tried to run out, but the fox was right behind her. She turned around..... The fox was going to kill her!
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 8:31

As the young kit came closer to Redpaw, Redpaw grabbed Burdkit by her scruff. "Stay here." She growled as she stepped up to the fix, "Leave you mangy flea bag!!" She yowled. Her claws unseathwd as she bit the foxes cheek, blood welled inside her mouth. Then she gave a belly rake, the fox flattened its ears and gave her a blow to the left flank. In anger she hissed, and ran to the far side quickly running back and clawing the foxes ear. She panted and laid down as the fox backed off. Her own blood ran down her side. Redpaw looked at the kit "Don't ever be that stupid again." She managed to spit out.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 8:42

Bird kits thankful smile faded. She hid under her paws and ran away after that comment. Bird kit ran back to camp, her feelings hurt. "I'm not stupid!" She yelled to no one she turned around and the fox flashed it's claws. Clawing her until she went limp. Bird kits body was found on the moor that day.

Last edited by Cat on Thu 2 Apr 2015 - 19:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 10:10

Redpaw scrambled helplessly trying to stop Birdkit. But sadly she couldn't, she shook her head and wandered back to camp. When she heard await she had ran over to where she had heard it only to find Birdkit dead. "Wake up.. We have to go back, now!" She said tears filled the apprentices eyes her heart sore. She should have killed the fox, if she would have had the power.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 10:16

Bird kits spirit went to starclan. She felt sorry for red paw because she didn't mean to die, it just killed her, no way to stop it.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 10:20

Redpaw wailed to the sky she felt like a helpless kit even though she had been only a few moons ago. "Birdkit.. I will remember you always." She buried her orange muzzle into her fur. "Good bye..." She whispered before dragging Birdkits body panting with effort.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 10:30

Bird kit looked down and nodding, "I will remember you too, always take care of my sister, she is coming soon"
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 10:33

Redpaw pricked her ears at the sound of a voice and nodded "Always." And with that she count inured dragging the kits heavy body across the territory.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 10:41

Bird kit smiled and continued her journey to the stars

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 21:01

OoC: Did this really happen?
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 22:27

OOC;; Next time, please avoid making characters only to kill them right away. It's a waste of time for staff to check and approve your creations only to have them be thrown to the side because the RPer didn't want them anymore. Think carefully before you make a kit. While I have no right to tell you to listen, please be a bit more considerate. Thank you!

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story   Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story Empty

Back to top Go down

Scream for your lives!!!!! A death story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory :: The Tunnels-
Jump to: