Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits At Play [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 136

Kits At Play [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 22:44

Greenkit was sitting in the sunlight outside the nursery, not involved in any play that was happening. With the loss of her mother, a fierce queen and warrior, the black kitten had kept to herself. Her mother had instilled the Warrior Code in her, for the first three months of her life. It was what kept her going when she wanted to curl into a ball and cry. She would be a warrior that her mother could be proud of.

The kit was small for her age of four moons, but she was wiry and determined. Greenkit lifted her face a little bit to catch the sun better. She was completely unaware of her surroundings, lost in daydreams and memories.

Goldenpaw of Thunderclan(20/80)

Kits At Play [Open] X1Dfdcc
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 23:46

Icekit yawned as the morning sun shown into the nursery. He blinked and a blurry shape of a kit sat in front of him. He then blinked a few more times and realized it was Greenkit. "Hey Greenkit! Wanna play a game? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 23:57

The small she-cat jolted at her name being called. She didn't have many, if any, friends. Though it was hard to not know the names of her denmates. "Hello Icekit..." She greeted the other kit in a quiet somber tone. Her head tilted to the side slightly. "What kind of game?" Even she wasn't above the temptation of a game, at least at her current age.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 5:59

Icekit took a paw full of moss and began mushing it together. When he trying pawing the moss ball, it broke apart. "Give me a second, greenkit" He said as he squeezed the moss together again. After several attempts he padded out of the nursery and came back with some honey. He poured the honey on the moss and it stuck together. "There we go, I call it moss-ball! He took a breathe and added, "Don't tell Cindercloud about the honey though" The black and white kit flicked the sticky ball towards Greenkit.
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

Characters : Stagkit Of Windclan
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 7:49

Stagkit wandered out of the nursery. He saw two kits playing with a ball of moss, and raced over there. "Hi! I'm Stagkit! Can I play with you?" He said with excitement.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 8:01

"Hey there Stagkit! Sure!" Icekit replied. He snatched the sticky moss ball away from Greenkit and ended up with it stuck on his paws. "I knew I should've use less honey..." He said as honey dripped down his paw. "Can we play something else? The ball is a bit.. gooey.."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 8:04

Greenkit eyed the other kitten as he mashed the moss around. She had normally kept to herself, or around her mother. But now that she was alone and her grief wasn't so fresh and raw, it was perhaps time to move forward. A pointed ear flicked as she held her tongue when he left and returned with stolen honey.

She doubted she'd make a friend if she told him that was not very noble to steal from the Medicine Cat. "How do you play it?" She asked instead, deciding to ignore it and let it go. Her green eyes caught hold of another kit running towards them. "Hello Stagkit... I'm Greenkit. You can play if you want to." Greenkit said, as Icekit agreed. Her nose wrinkled at the gooey ball of moss. "What else is there to play?"

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 8:10

"Just bat it back and forth. But it's too gooey to play." Icekit said as more honey rolled down his leg. "Any other game ideas?" He mewed to Greenkit.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 19:57

Greenkit eyed the ball and glanced back at the kit. "That doesn't sound very fun." She told him matter-of-factly. "I don't really play games." The young kit added with a slight frown, not keen on sharing the one game she had with her mother. The Warrior Code trivia one. That belonged to her and her mother, no one else.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 2:57

"I admit it's boring, but there's nothing else to do" Icekit padded out of the nursery looking for a place to hide his ball. He didn't want the medicine cat to think he stole some honey.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 10:17

She flicked her tail, torn between telling on him and helping him. It was a tough call, but she doubted some missing honey would cause the downfall of Windclan. "Hey, bring that over here." Greenkit said, moving closer to an empty nest. She quickly worked to dig it open a tiny bit, enough for Icekit to stuff the honey covered moss into it. If he did that, she'd cover the moss up with the bedding again. It would be removed next time the den was cleaned and no one would be any wiser.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 1:21

Icekit perked his ears up at the sound of Greenkit's call. He turned around and went into the nursery again. Greenkit had dug a tiny nest and he put the ball inside, then covered it up with more moss. "One of the queens will notice the smell any sooner..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 8:18

Greenkit frowned when she realized he might be right. "You really shouldn't have taken honey from Cindercloud." She grumbled, her nose crinkling in minor irritation as she tried to think of a remedy for his thievery. Her green eyes brightened when she thought up a plan. "Let's take it to the dirt place, or out of camp if we can get out, if anyone stops us, we can say we're cleaning the den up."

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 1:54

"Alrigt, let's go" He said as he dug the ball out again. He held the honey-soaked moss in his jaw and padded out the den.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 6:58

She wrinkled her nose at the sight of the sticky ball of moss. But she was glad Icekit was carrying it and not herself. Greenkit followed him out of the den, looking around the camp to make sure they weren't being watched. The clearing seemed rather quiet, and she realized they might be able to just walk straight out of the camp. "Let's go outside the camp." She said, moving past him towards the entrance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits At Play [Open]   Kits At Play [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits At Play [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next