Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainsplash of Rippleclan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightfeather

Nightfeather

Clan/Rank : Rippleclan Warrior
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 3

Rainsplash of Rippleclan Empty
PostSubject: Rainsplash of Rippleclan   Rainsplash of Rippleclan EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 14:36

Defensive 
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather

Nightfeather

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainsplash of Rippleclan   Rainsplash of Rippleclan EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 14:46

I am Rainsplash. I am Rainsplash of Rippleclan. Ever since Rainsplash had returned from the perilous journey to the Sun drown place,
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Rainsplash of Rippleclan   Rainsplash of Rippleclan EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 14:48

Hello, and welcome to WCC. I am Coon and I will be your guide on this creation tour

First of all for a character to be made you must use this template here

All characters start out as kits, and will progress into different stages of warrior hood based on time, and roleplay

Also we use the main five clans here so you will need to choose Shadowclan, Riverclan, Windclan, Thunderclan, or Skyclan.

Follow these, and we can get you closer to being approved for Roleplay

Also no double posting there is an Edit button in the top right corner of your post, Thanks ^^

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather

Nightfeather

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainsplash of Rippleclan   Rainsplash of Rippleclan EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 14:51

he had almost forgotten that he belonged to Rippleclan, and not to that band of rogues who had kept him for so long in their group and had tried to make him join them. I am not one of them. Iam Rainsplash of Rippleclan!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Rainsplash of Rippleclan   Rainsplash of Rippleclan EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 14:54

Please follow the directions given to you and do not continue to post spam. This is your second warning. One more time, and you will be banned as it says in our rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainsplash of Rippleclan   Rainsplash of Rippleclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainsplash of Rippleclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old Unfinished or Unapproved Creations-
Jump to: