Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Attempt [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:17 am

"Leave me alone, I refuse to return your feelings!" She spat, lashing around and keeping her claws unsheathed, ears flat against her skull and teeth showing. "Now stop it, leave me in peace kittypet! I do not want to see or feel the likes of you around." She growled and hissed.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:23 am

"I'm not asking you to love me!" Cloudypaw argued as she stopped before Greyfeather. "I'm asking you to give me a chance. I've done nothing but love you and I'll always feel that way. I just want you to stop hating me for no reason and to either give me a reason or give me a chance."

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:28 am

"I won't, I am not going to tell you my reasons." She growled, stomping towards the apprentice, trying to intimidate the apprentice with her size.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:31 am

Cloudypaw was intimidated, but stood her ground. "I just want to know why you won't give me a chance. Why you hate me so. I'm not asking much." She reached over to touch her nose to Greyfeather's.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:35 am

"As I said before, I will NOT tell you why! You wouldn't understand senpai" She spat, pulling her head back and raising her paw again, but this time with sheathed claws. Aiming for the side of the apprentices face.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:39 am

"Please tell me!" Cloudypaw insisted. "I spent so much of my time as a kit asking myself why my mother left my brother and I alone. Why StarClan took my brother from me! I'm sick of not knowing anything!" She felt herself begin to falter. "Just tell me why you can't be my friend!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:43 am

"YOU THINK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING, JUST BY ASKING DON'T YOU CLOUDYPAW? IS THAT IT?! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL! I WILL NOT JUST SPILL OUT MY LIFE STORY TO YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU ASK. I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT I EXPERIENCE. SO BEAT IT!" She yowled, staring holes right into the apprentice as her breathing was heavier. Greyfeather just stared at her, pupils dialated, claws digging into the soft marshy soil as she spoke.

OOC: Sorry for the caps,))
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:46 am

Cloudypaw shrunk down, practically lying in the grass. "All I want is the reason why you hate me. I don't need an explanation or anything. Not a life story. I'm just sick of asking 'why'." She looked away with strong sadness in her eyes. She didn't want Greyfeather to change or to really explain anything in depth. One word would do. Just a simple answer.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:50 am

"Well if you want answers, why not ask my siblings? Or my mother or father? OH THAT IS RIGHT, THEY ARE ALL DEAD OR MISSING, OR THAT MY DAD IS IN EXILE." She screeched. Now towering over the cat. "Do NOT come to me with your problems, I won't tell you a thing, if I knew or not, not beat it before I tear your throat out!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:03 am

"I know how you feel!" Cloudypaw shouted, standing back up. "My family's all dead too! But now I have a family here and I want you to be a part of it!" She then turned tail and ran back to the camp entrance, but slowed there and nearly broke down.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:04 am

"I am not welcoming anyone in my life." She growled, shoving past the apprentice and back into the camp, sheathing her claws as she marched into the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:26 am

Coalkit saw Cloudypaw run in, "What happened? Are you okay? Who did it?" First concern then a scowl crossed his face.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:31 am

Cloudypaw was silent as she collapsed to the ground and buried her face in her paws. She'd failed today. She'd try again, and never stop, but she was afraid she'd pushed Greyfeather too far. Perhaps she'd never like Cloudypaw...
She peeked up and put a paw on Coalkit's head. "Cuddle with me, little brother?" she asked sadly.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:36 am

"Always, sister." He said curling up beside her. Wondering what was wrong he decided not to ask, just to curl up.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 am

Cloudypaw curled up with Coalkit and kept him close. She sighed before explaining a little. "I tried to ask why someone hates me, and we had a fight. I fought with my friend. Just...don't look at my nose, okay?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down