Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014 - 9:17

"All cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" The familiar summoning yowl seemed to ring in the early morning mist. RiverClan would be gaining another warrior today.

Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014 - 10:49

Shallowpaw yawned and opened one amber orb. "I guess I'd better get up." he mumbled. He stood up and shook moss off of his pelt. Trotting into the clearing, he stared up at Reedstar. The tabby sat down and waited for the RiverClan leader's next words.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Jul 2014 - 20:03

"Shallowpaw, come forward," Reedstar mewed as the Clan began to gather, rousing from their dens or pulling away from the freshkill pile. He soon picked out the apprentice's brown tabby fur from out among the crowd. Once everything was settled, he continued. "You've trained hard, and you're more than ready for the duties of warriorhood." The RiverClan leader let his voice ring in the camp clearing, loud enough for everyone to hear. "I, Reedstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Shallowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 4:07

Shimmerpaw watched silently from next to Shallowpaw. She felt exited for him.

Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Image13

Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 10:02

Shallowpaw smiled, and stepped up. "I do!" he promised. He glanced at Shimmerpaw, and looked back at Reedstar.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 10:21

Reedstar nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Shallowpaw, from this moment you will be known as Shallowlake. StarClan honors your energy and intelligence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan."

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 10:24

Shallowlake dipped his head and padded back over to Shimmerpaw. "I can't wait until you become a warrior!" he meowed, sad that he'd have to leave the den.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 18:21

Shimmerpaw purred. "Save me a spot for a bed of moss next to you for me," she said a bit jokingly.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 19:20

Shallowlake took this seriously and purred. "I promise I will!" he meowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 8:14

Shimmerpaw laughed. "Ok."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Shallowpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1