Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To Change a Mind [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

To Change a Mind [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: To Change a Mind [CLOSED]   To Change a Mind [CLOSED] EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 10:35

It was a clear, cloudless night. Falconstar sat in the middle of Fourtrees, one of his warriors at his side. He sat there and waited for someone who he thought he had known; someone who had betrayed him. Now, however, was a time to weigh all options, and that's exactly what the WindClan leader was doing. He just had to wonder if they'd show up.

OoC: Please let Rose post first before any others do, former clan members.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: To Change a Mind [CLOSED]   To Change a Mind [CLOSED] EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 11:20

Leading a group of her.... new clanmates, Hawkflight tried to think through what she had done. Was it really worth leaving her birth clan to go back to her "blood". Her only family was Silentstar, or at least thats what she thought. Silentstar was Lavenderhearts mother. Even in her new clan, it wasn't quite the same, seeing Raccoonstar pass away to let Falconstar come. The lives of her clan passing by, and she just left. Her grown up kits, now having to say to new growing up cats, that their mother left them for another clan. A thorn snagging on her ear brought her thoughts back. They had entered the clearing, with Falconstar in the middle. Swallowing her nervousness away, she padded closer before stopping when she was a few tail lengths away.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: To Change a Mind [CLOSED]   To Change a Mind [CLOSED] EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 23:02

Ooc- I’m assuming that I can post as well, for Pebble?

Ic- A much smaller figure followed the grown she-cat. This was the sole kit that had followed their mother into the ‘new’ clan, the only kit of clan blood that had ever stepped paw into Skyclan's camp. Her paws ached from the long walk, but she did not speak out. Pebblekit was somewhat glad to be returning home, despite the judgments her clanmates would probably make of her and Hawkflight. This didn’t faze her though. A bump against the flank in front of her made the kit focus. Looking up, the grey cat saw the leader of Windclan standing a not a long distance away.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: To Change a Mind [CLOSED]   To Change a Mind [CLOSED] EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014 - 19:39

Falconstar watched as some cats appeared, noticing specifically those who used to be within his own clan. Rage flashed in his mind, but he forced it to quell. Now was not the time for anger. "Greetings," he meowed calmly, looking around at all of them. "I hoped to talk to you all about returning to the clans. I know that you've had your reasons for joining SkyClan, but I want to try and implore you to return to the clans. Elea cannot be trusted, and she is definitely not here for peaceful purposes. Are you really comfortable in SkyClan, away from your birth clans?" He stopped and looked over them again with deep blue eyes, waiting for their responses.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: To Change a Mind [CLOSED]   To Change a Mind [CLOSED] EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014 - 15:58

Opening her jaw as Falconstar finished his sentence, Hawkflight froze. How did she explain this? That her reason was to appease her dead mother. That she had gone back to her roots, but only to find one relative? That none of her real family and blood was there and talked to her and acted like... a family. She never talked at all with the clan, just was there. Before she has talked to the kits, apprentices, and other warriors. They were family even without being actual blood. "I may not be comfortable, but I have at least one blood relative there. My mother would have wanted to go back." she forced out, not wanting her old leader to know that she was stupid and made a mistake.

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: To Change a Mind [CLOSED]   To Change a Mind [CLOSED] EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 11:13

Falconstar listened to his former warrior's words, taking them in before speaking again. "Your mother was an honorable cat, Hawkflight. I don't think she would have wanted you, or any of you, to leave your clans for one that had left before any of you were even born. You have SkyClan blood, but you were born in WindClan, with a WindClan father, and a mother who we raised since she was a little kit. Don't you feel that WindClan is really your home?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: To Change a Mind [CLOSED]   To Change a Mind [CLOSED] EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 12:22

Her head went lower, she was ashamed. Windclan had made her who she was and all she was about. Skyclan had done nothing, and Windclan had done nothing wrong to make her want to leave. But, after she had left, would she really be welcomed back? "I don't think ill be welcomed back by all. Leaving will forever be in my history, and everyone will remember that. They might not even trust me ever again."

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: To Change a Mind [CLOSED]   To Change a Mind [CLOSED] EmptySun 3 Aug 2014 - 21:20

Well, that was probably true. It would be hard for any clan cat to trust one who had abandoned them so quickly. Still, it was imperative to try and change their minds, but he wouldn't lie to them. "It'll be tough to get forgiveness, yes, but remember, we are merciful. It could take time, but you still have our blood running through you, just as much as SkyClan. You are one of us, and I'm sure everyone will come around to welcoming you back. I'm just here as the first. I'm willing to forgive you. You'll always be one of my warriors, and my clanmate." Falconstar stopped talking and watched her. Was he convincing enough? And for the rest too?
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: To Change a Mind [CLOSED]   To Change a Mind [CLOSED] EmptySun 3 Aug 2014 - 23:19

The much smaller cat simply watched and listened to the older cats converse. She was vaguely understanding what was going on, but could not put her own thoughts into words. Still, she had to try. "All of my family lives in Windclan. The only connection I have to Skyclan is with Hawkfeather," Her tail gently batted against her mother's leg, the kit's voice tiny compared to the vastness of the clearing. "I want to go home."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: To Change a Mind [CLOSED]   To Change a Mind [CLOSED] EmptyMon 4 Aug 2014 - 13:47

Looking back toward Pebblekit, she smiled. She looked back towards Falconstar and nodded. "Thank you, Falconstar." looking at Pebblekit, she continued. "We shall go home"

OOC: Quick post ehhhhh

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: To Change a Mind [CLOSED]   To Change a Mind [CLOSED] EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 8:17

Falconstar smiled when Hawkflight told him they'd be coming home. While it would be tough to fully forgive the deserters, forgiveness always came with time. On top of that, it was definitly worthwhile to have some of their former warriors away from the clutches of SkyClan. "I'm glad you've decided to come back. Shall we head out now? Everyone is welcome to return, of course. I can put in a good word for any cat from a different clan if they so choose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Change a Mind [CLOSED]   To Change a Mind [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

To Change a Mind [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1