Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trouble's Coming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 7:23

Coalheart grinned and padded over to the RiverClan side of Sunningrocks. "Hey, RiverClan! ThunderClan cat on your territory!" she called, hoping to cause some trouble.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 7:38

Shimmerpaw was swimming in the river, cooling off on the hot day, when she smelled Thunderclan. She looked in the direction of sunning rocks and saw the grey figure of the Thunderclan cat she had recently fought with Shallowpaw. "Oh great, not this fox heart again," she hissed as she got out of the water and padded along the stream, heading to the cat. "Hey mouse brain! I thought we chased you off already! Are you coming back just to cry and run away again?" She asked as she unsheathed her claws. She was on the opposite side of the river that the other cat was on. "Why don't you swim over to this side, and we'll have a little brawl, that is of course, if you don't drown first!"

Trouble's Coming Image13

Trouble's Coming Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 7:40

Coalheart hissed, but kept herself calm. "I didn't come to fight." she backed off and dipped her head. I'll trick this apprentice, then fight!

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 7:42

Shimmerpaw eyed the warrior carefully. "Then why are you here? Don't tell me your trying to fish! I'd love to see that!" She laughed, but kept her claws out.

Trouble's Coming Image13

Trouble's Coming Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 7:45

"I came to apologize to you and your mate." she said, hoping her voice gave nothing away.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 7:48

"Well then, your apology is accepted, now you can go before any cat sees you trespassing onto Riverclan territory," Shimmerpaw growled, really not accepting her apology. Any cat that attacks my mate pays for it! Shimmerpaw started to get angry.

Trouble's Coming Image13

Trouble's Coming Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 7:59

Coalheart sensed her anger, and almost grinned. Dipping her head again, she padded to the ThunderClan side.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 8:13

Shimmerpaw saw that Coalheart was happy about her anger. Shimmerpaw yowled. "You think that this is funny to you?" She Evily laughed. "Well, I'll show you what's funny!" She leaped, and almost made it across the river, but ended up a few tail lengths away from the land. She ran out and leaped onto Coalheart, clawing and biting her at every chance she got.

Trouble's Coming Image13

Trouble's Coming Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 8:17

Coalheart snarled and rolled onto her back, using her weight to try to crush the younger cat. To her bad luck, she missed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 8:25

Shimmerpaw had jumped off just in time before the warrior rolled over, trying to crush her. "Wow, your getting beat up by a little apprentice," She said, referring to the last time they had met. Shimmerpaw reached out and clawed Coalheart. "Here's a little something to remember me by!" She hissed, before running off into the river. "If your not to scared, then I guess that you'll chase after me!" She called as she swam across the water. "Unless if your afraid to get your paws wet!" Shimmerpaw had a plan, if Coalheart took her challenge.  

Trouble's Coming Image13

Trouble's Coming Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 8:36

Coalheart saw a small smirk on her face, almost unnoticeable. She snarled and stalked away. "I'm not falling for your tricks!" she hissed, lashing her tail. "You're going to do something to me, aren't you?" she stalked into ThunderClan territory. "Come catch me, apprentice!" she hissed, fed up with the she-cat's smart-alec remark.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 8:42

Shimmerpaw gave out a forced laugh. "I knew that you were afraid, you Thunderclan fox-heart!" She yelled as she stopped in the middle of the river. "Don't think that Reedstar won't hear about you!"

Trouble's Coming Image13

Trouble's Coming Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 11:34

Coalheart hissed. She bristled and ran at the apprentice.

Coalheart used Front paw strike on Shimmerpaw dealing 14 damage and using 10 stamina.

Coalheart
HP: 60/60
SP: 190/200

Shimmerpaw
HP: 6/20
SP: 80/80

Shallowpaw stared in horror. "Shimmerpaw!" he yowled. "ThunderClan fox-dung!" he hissed, and ran at Coalheart at full speed.

Shallowpaw used Run-and-tackle on Coalheart dealing 15 damage and using 10 stamina.

Shallowpaw
HP: 20/20
SP:70/80

Coalheart
HP: 45/60
SP: 190/200

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 13:01

Shimmerpaw snarled at Coalheart. "You'll pay for that!" While Shallowpaw was fighting her, Shimmerpaw ran up and yanked the Thunderclan warrior's tail as hard as she could.
Shimmerpaw use tail yank on Coalheart dealing 10 damage and useing 10 Stamina. Coalheart is stunned for one turn

Shimmerpaw
Hp: 6/20
Sp: 70/80

Coalheart
Hp: 35/60
Sp: 190/200

Trouble's Coming Image13

Trouble's Coming Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming EmptyFri 4 Jul 2014 - 6:18

Coalheart collapsed, not getting up for a turn.

Shallowpaw snarled and stood back until the ThunderClan warrior got up.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trouble's Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble's Coming   Trouble's Coming Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble's Coming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next