Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playing With Kits (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4496

Playing With Kits (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Playing With Kits (Open)   Playing With Kits (Open) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:23 pm

After a good nap, it was time for Tigerkit to get out of the nursery and make herself useful or something. So the brown tabby stepped out, took in some fresh air, and looking around camp. Who would she be talking to today?

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Playing With Kits (Open) JGgdMsS Playing With Kits (Open) JGg3TFt  Playing With Kits (Open) JGg3GK7 Playing With Kits (Open) JGg2WjR

Playing With Kits (Open) JcTsSP1  Playing With Kits (Open) JcnAVnI Playing With Kits (Open) Grub_f10Playing With Kits (Open) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Kits (Open)   Playing With Kits (Open) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Ivyleaf padded out of the nursery, peeking behind her to make sure her kits hadn't been woken up. She gave a short sigh of relief as she saw them, still snuggled in the little nest. She gave her fur a shake and drew a paw over her head before she walked around the camp, feeling the nice breeze cooling the camp. She walked forward, almost tripping on little Tigerkit, and stopped. "Hey," she mewed. "Couldn't sleep well?"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4496

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Kits (Open)   Playing With Kits (Open) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Tigerkit gave the queen a dirty look. "Watch where you're going, stumble-foot. I wasn't born just to die under the paws of some careless she-cat." The kit moved a few tail lengths away from Ivyleaf and positioned herself so she could look directly at the queen. "I had a dream about rabbits and I caught every single one of them. It was nice; woke up refreshed. How was your sleep? Were your kits keeping you awake?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Playing With Kits (Open) JGgdMsS Playing With Kits (Open) JGg3TFt  Playing With Kits (Open) JGg3GK7 Playing With Kits (Open) JGg2WjR

Playing With Kits (Open) JcTsSP1  Playing With Kits (Open) JcnAVnI Playing With Kits (Open) Grub_f10Playing With Kits (Open) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Kits (Open)   Playing With Kits (Open) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Ivyleaf looked at the kit, annoyance flooding over her. "I came out to get away from kits like you," she grunted, flicking her ear in irritation. "And you're lucky I didn't step on you. You looked like an annoying red mouse for a second." She walked over and grabbed a small rabbit out of the fresh-kill pile.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Kits (Open)   Playing With Kits (Open) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:31 pm

Graykit came out of the nursery and over to the other kits
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Kits (Open)   Playing With Kits (Open) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:06 pm

Unbeknownst to the other cats, Pebblekit had seemed to be watching from the nursery's entrance, when in reality, she had been daydreaming heavily. Dispite not having been groomed by her mother, Hawkfeather, her short, soft grey coat still shone. Green-blue eyes were clouded with the untamed thoughts of a child; of Pebblekit the dreamer. A scent floated towards her from a small indention in the sand, the pawprints of a kitten, much like herself. The she-kit's attention was captured for once, and she followed it with interest. The thing was, she forgot to stop following the scent after she had found it's owner, so Pebblekit bumped right into Foxkit. Oops?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Kits (Open)   Playing With Kits (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing With Kits (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: