Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Having fun with mommy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Having fun with mommy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 16:02

"Okay! I'm going to go play with Cattailstar!" Hazelkit chirped before cantering into the leader's den, a squeak sounding before her tail was engulfed into the dark reeds. Only to once more run into a pelt, but this one felt a lot more foreign, this pelt felt sleeker, longer, and maybe a bit more rough in some spots, probably with coming of age.

Hazelkit once more strained to see the cat, a lot of questions forming in her mind, sitting herself down and sucking in a lot of air to prepare she started. "Hey there! Name is Hazelkit! You must be Cattailstar! You are our leader right? And you have nine lives? Does that mean you live forever? Or that you are indestructible? Or or - Oh! Are you my relative? Midnightsky, -my father- says you are his father! You are all he talks about! Cattailstar this Cattailstar that! I bet my father tells you a lot about me and raggedykit, I bet he talks mostly about me, does he? I bet he does! How many lives do you have? I never saw you before! You should visit the nursery more often, can you can you pleeeaaaaseeeee?" Hazelkit questioned, starting to pant from loss of air.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9739

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 18:41

Two murky green eyes blinked open in the darkness.

Reedstar padded out into the fringes of the dim light at the entrance of his den, curiously watching the kit with an unreadable expression. Hazelkit, kit of my kit. But that wasn't true, was it? She was long-haired where her son was short, and she didn't have her son's eyes, nor Honeywhisker's. An unwitting orphan, some wayward kit of a former kittypet. They shared as much blood as he did with Nightstar. No, I'm not the father of your father, he was tempted to say, but he kept his mouth shut. He didn't approve of this... arrangement. She would learn the truth one day, and she wouldn't be a sweet innocent kit forever. It would be easier for her to face these trials now, but Reedstar couldn't betray his son. Be thankful I'm keeping your secret, Midnightsky.

"Yes, I'm your relative," he mewed, crouching down so they were eye-level. A hundred moons ago he had loved kits, but now he felt only dread talking to this one. It felt too cruel to lie. The truth was harsh, but that was life. Queens died all the time, and their kits had to learn how to face death early. Still, he kept talking, daring not let his worries show through. Leadership has turned me into a solemn old crone... "Nine lives were granted to me by StarClan for my service to the Clan, but no one's indestructible. We're all... mortal." For a second all his concern flashed before his eyes, but it was gone in the flutter of a heartbeat. "He's told me all about you, of course. Tell Midnightsky I'm very touched he speaks of me so much as well." He purred. "And I will visit you and your brother in the nursery as much as you can, and you can visit me. How does that sound?"

Having fun with mommy - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 18:50

"Oh! That's so cool, do you think I could get nine lives also?" The young kit fidgeted, eager to listen to the leaders words. "Alright, I'll tell Father, and I will visit you if you visit me!" She teased. Her tail twitching in ever growing excitement.

Hazelkit looked at him straight in the eye, immediately stopping her fidgeting and giving the tom the most serious look she could muster, as if his decisions were important whether the tom would live or not, giving a low playful growl she spoke. "Would you... like to play Cattailstar?" She chirped, immediately erupting into a fit of laughter as she jumped about before turning towards the tom.

"Honeywhisker and Midnightsky are busy talking, so I can't play with them." Hazelkit muttered, her demeanor diminishing, they never really played with her she found it, as if she was infected almost, but at least her mother showed her more love than her father did.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 18:55

"Only leaders get nine lives," Reedstar reminded her. "So maybe one day." [size=13]He cocked his head as she stopped fidgeting around and purred again as she spoke. "I think I would, Hazelkit. Let's come outside, then, eh?" Reedstar pushed past the kit and came out of the den, breathing in deep. I've been stuck in that den too long. "What would you like to play?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 19:03

"Yeah!" Nothing could be said more as she marched outside with a silly grin dancing across her face, cocking her head to look at the leader she was suddenly was stumped, she didn't think of anything to play! Looking around anxiously she turned her gaze to the nursery. "Stay right there!" She squealed before eloping off into the nursery, only to tumble and trip, as well as drop debris of moss before she plopped the moss at the leaders feet.

"Moss ball maybe! If you don't wanna play it, we can always play something else!" She mewed, somewhat nervously shuffling her paws, a strong purr escaping her throat.

Cattailstar was so much more fun than her parents! She already started to enjoy his company that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 19:39

Midnightsky sighed at the sight of Reedstar and Hazelkit. "Do you think... He would tell her?" He shook his head adamantly. "What do you want to talk about?"

Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 20:31

She watched Hazelkit, and waited for her to get out of range. She got a little closer and whispered "Midnightsky, I can't do this anymore. I know I agreed to raise them, but I can't do it anymore. I thought that I could, I just can't though. It's just so weird!" She looked at Reedstar. She knew that he didn't tell Hazelkit anything. She was going to need to talk to his about this after he was done with Hazelkit. She knew he wouldn't approve of this, but surely he would if he heard it was Whinchatwing's kit. She let out a sigh, and turned back to Midnightsky.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 21:41

He gave out a sigh. "Yeah. I guess it was a bit too much to ask of you..." He gave a forced smile. "It's OK... You've done more than enough... They are too young to be apprentices but they can't live without a queen... I dunno... I'll go ask around."

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 22:11

"Moss ball was my favorite as a kit." Reedstar wordlessly began to knead and roll the moss until a small green ball stood before him. Memories flooded into his mind of Amalric, of sunny Newleaf days in front of the nursery, of Frogfoot and Acornkit and Frostleap, of Grayheart... You really are getting old. It's just a moss ball, there's no need to reminisce. The tom forced a purr. "You think you can catch it in the air?" He gave it a small flick and watched as it fly up above Hazelkit's head. "Jump!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 22:16

"Yeah!" She mewed, watching it with very watchful eyes, which started to seep green she carefully tried to measure the distance, though her small brain couldn't yet comprehend on which times to launch. But as Reedstar called the word 'jump' she leaped as if instantly.

The quickly growing kit smacked her paw on it, not catching it within her claws but she touched it at least, with a chirp of pride she picked it up and purred, dropping it to speak, licking at the escaping saliva. "I hit it! And so high too! I bet I could jump higher than you could!" She challenged playfully, batting it back to the leader in joy, trying to toss it up in the process but failed to do so.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 22:19

"Who are you gonna ask? I'm the only one with milk. Whinchatwing is dead, and she was the only other one that had some. I don't think Amberheart has any milk either." She had to face it. She either kept nursing them, or let them die. The wasn't sure when they would be eating solid food, she had to do this. She cared about her clan, but she was starting to question if she really wanted to do this. "Midnightsky, do me a favor. Just try to visit them. I know you're busy, but-" she cut off as she remembered Ryepaw. She was his mentor, but how was she going to train him if she was stuck in the nursery? Midnightsky had Cloverpaw, so if she handed Ryepaw over to him he wouldn't have any time for himself. Not like he did now. "Never mind. It's not too long from now, they'll be apprentices soon, right?"

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 23:02

"Yeah... I can always... No, that'll be stupid. Alright thank you. And don't worry about Ryepaw he'll be alright." He smiled and licked Honeywhisker's cheek.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 23:14

"I bet you could," he purred, snagging it on one claw as the kit sent it flying weakly back towards him. He tossed again, a little lower this time. "Jump!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Having fun with mommy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2