Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Having fun with mommy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Having fun with mommy Empty
PostSubject: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 17:12

Hazelkit woke with jolt, she was just dreaming of birds, fish, and mice. Such a nice dream until she was woken up by the sun, it was so obnoxious, she just wanted to destroy that annoying circle of yellow.

The she-kit snorted and rose from her spot next to her mother, raising a paw she prodded her mother. "Moothherrrrrr I wanna go outsiiiideee!" She whined, her tail lashing with irritation.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 18:28

Honeywhisker turned to Hazelkit, her eyes barely open. Hazelkit just woke her up, and she felt like this whole thing with Whinchatwing's kits was just a dream. "You don't need my permission to go outside Ryepaw." she said drowsily. She blinked a couple times before she finally realized who it was. "O-Oh, Hazelkit." A small smile grew on her face. Even if she wasn't Hazelkit's mother, she still loved her. She didn't think that she would like taking care of the two kits, but she was surprised at how much she did. Maybe it was because she didn't have to give birth to them, the work was already done. "That's fine. Just be careful, okay?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 18:35

"But I want you to come wiiiithhh it's no fun with Raggedykit!" She whined, lashing her tail, her whole body quivering with excitement. She didn't really questioned the name that was called, Ryepaw, she heard of the apprentice from her mother, though she never really seen him or her around in the nursery often.

Hazelkit cantered towards the entrance of the nursery, giving a few stomps as she turned to look over at her mother.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 19:10

Ugh, she must have gotten this from her father, I don't remember Whinchatwing ever being like this. She yawned. She didn't really want to go out, but Hazelkit probably wouldn't give up on this. Huh, she kind of reminds me of Midnightsky. It was true. She was so full of life, so happy, so carefree. She slowly got up, and said "Okay... Why isn't it fun with Raggedykit? I mean, he is your brother. How bad could he be?" It seemed like they got along, but siblings were supposed to fight. Maybe she just wasn't around when anything between them was happening.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 19:17

"Well Raggedykit always whines and complains when I accidentally hit her! She always scampers off and tatty tails on Father or Reedstar!" Hazelkit complained, snorting as she blabbered on and on about how annoying Raggedykit was.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 19:35

"Y-You hit him?" It probably wasn't very hard, he would have told Honeywhisker if it was hard. Why not tell her? She could have probably set Hazelkit straight, it's not like her father would have done anything. He was too sweet to do anything to them. She was about to say something, but stopped herself. She sauntered over to Hazelkit, "Okay, so what do you want to do?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 20:07

"We were playing Honeywhisker!" She answered, pouting slightly as she continued to stomp into the camp, batting at a bit of moss, great, now she was going to get scolded!
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 20:36

"Did I say anything about what happened? I don't think so." She said in a soft tone. "If Raggedykit really thought it was important, he would have told me. Not Midnightsky, not Midnightsky's father." At least she hoped. Midnightsky rarely visits them, why would Raggedykit tell him? She knew he was going through a lot, but so was she. Her friend died, all she had was Ryekit and him. She barely knew these kits, but she had to act like their mother. She felt like she was going through more than him.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 20:43

Hazelkit huffed and cantered towards the outside of a large den, rock carved out it seemed to her, pushing her head through with little respect, or even realization of who's or whats den it was. She was already fed up with her mother and her lectures.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 21:13

Honeywhisker watched Hazelkit, waiting to see where she was going. She knew Reedstar wouldn't care, and if he did, she knew that Hazelkit would avoid him after this. She decided just to let Hazelkit go in and see how Reedstar took it. She sat down beside the entrance, waiting to hear Reedstar and Hazelkit.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 21:17

Stopping her canter she snorted and raised her nose into the air, only to hit a furry mass, despite feeling a bit of pudge, or whatever it was. "Oof!" Shaking her pelt she narrowed her eyes, struggling to see in the dark. Rather rudely she prodded the cat. "What are you doing here?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 0:01

"Is that anyway to talk to your father." Midnightsky said softly. "I'm here to deliver my report on my patrol. The question is what are you doing here?" He grabbed Hazelkit by the scruff and took her back out. "You know that Reedstar is very busy right?" He smiled at Honeywhisker, he felt guilty for forcing her to take care of kits that aren't even thiers, he would have helped more with the kits but with the dwindling number of warriors and lack of mentors, he almost never has any time even for himself. He knew that Honeywhisker was going through way more than him, with Coldpelt dying because of their relationship must have felt horrible, knowing that maybe you were the cause of your best friend's suicide must be extremely painful. "Is Hazlekit causing any trouble?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 7:44

"Who? Reedstar? That is a funny name! What about cattailstar? Or or Brownstar?!" The she-kit spit and hissed, only to start giggling, only to choke on her own spit in laughter.

Hazelkit cocked a non-existent eyebrow at her 'father' she never considered him being her father really, he never visited! "Me causing trouble? I think not you slimy Thunderclan warrior!" Hazelkit let out a playful hiss before trying to obliterate her father.
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 8:06

Midnight sky hissed back playfully. "I hope you've been good."  He said and licked Hazelkit's fur.

Honey

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 15:49

Honeywhisker looked down at cute, little Hazelkit. "Don't worry, she's been fine." She didn't know what to do, she had been hoping Hazelkit would meet Reedstar, maybe get yelled at. It's not like Honeywhisker could yell at her, she couldn't do it. She would feel weird, yelling at someones kits. Well, she never really did anything bad to other cats. Why was she even a warrior? When Coldpelt fought her, Honeywhisker couldn't even fight her. She looked away from them. As soon as Hazelkit and Raggedykit were apprentices she would go to the river. She wanted to see her new face, know what it looked like. The scratches that Coldpelt gave her weren't really healing. Was she going to have these marks forever? "Hazelkit.... Run along, I need to talk to Midnightsky."

PostSubject: Re: Having fun with mommy   Having fun with mommy Empty

Back to top Go down

Having fun with mommy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: