Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I think Sand needs a friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

I think Sand needs a friend Empty
PostSubject: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 15:55

Sandpaw slowly crawled out of the apprentice's den, and sat outside. She hadn't liked being in there, it seemed like there were too much cats in there, and she was so used to being in the nursery. She wanted to go back, but felt she couldn't she let out a sigh, and started to calm herself down. She had been busy thinking the clan would kill her, and she had been trying to think about when they would do it. They would have attacked me by now, I should just forget about it... Yeah, I'll try to forget about it.

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 5:42

Ooc: does Sand need a friend or a mentor? :) Cause a mentor is both.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 6:00

Midnightsky padded out of the warrior's den. He gave slight yawn as he looked around the camp. "Oh, hello Sandpaw. How are you enjoying the apprentice's den?"

Honey

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 15:23

OOC: She needs both.

IC: Sandpaw turned to the warrior that had brought her here. A tiny smile appeared on her face, and she said "Hey Midnightsky." she didn't say anything about her new den. She didn't think there was anything nice to say about it.

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 16:32

Amberheart padded up cautious not to startle her new apprentice, and stood a bit away so not to crowd her. "Hello Sandkit." she mewed, trying to put the previous day's ceremony out of her mind, "would you like to train today?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 16:37

"Can I join you two? I think it would be for the best." He smiled. "I'll bet you'll make a great warrior."

Honey

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 16:51

"S-Sandpaw." she said looking down at the ground. She wanted to say no, but she didn't see any reason to not train. She didn't think she would like it, but she wanted to give it a try. "Sure... I-I think it would help i-if Midnightsky joined us."

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 18:09

"That's good. Come on!" He said, hopping to his paws and ran towards the entrance of the camp.

Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 8:51

Ooc: Sorry about that, my IPad corrected it to "Sandkit" because I've been using it so often.

Ic: "Alright!" she looked after the running Midnightsky. "We can hunt or go on a border patrol." she mewed, leaving out 'fighting practice,' she wanted to leave that inevitable fate until she got to know her new apprentice better.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 18:47

OOC: yeah, i thought so. I just felt like acting like it wasn't a mistake

IC: "I guess we could try to hunt?" she didn't know if she was going to like it, or if something bad might happen, but she wouldn't know unless she tried. I guess I'll have to get used to Amberheart, I'll be with her for a while.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 19:48

"Come on! We'll show you the best places to hunt."

Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyFri 16 May 2014 - 5:42

Amberheart stood up and began to pad towards the entrance, making sure she stayed slow enough for Sandkit to follow her easily. This isn't exactly 'progress,' but at least she doesn't think everyone is going to kill her. she was a bit lifted, as they padded out into the sunshine of RiverClan territory. Then, for a moment, she was Amberpaw again, on her fist border patrol. She sighed, breathing deeply, as the spirits of days past flew around her, fishing in brooks, play fighting. She sighed happily.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyFri 16 May 2014 - 8:57

"While we're hunting, let's show Sandpaw the borders. I mean if we have the time." He slowed down for the other two. "Remember Sandpaw, keep your eyes, ears and nose open. If you smell some other cat in our territory, get back to camp and tell a warrior." He paused thinking up some more stuff to teach Sandpaw. "Can you climb a tree?"

Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyFri 16 May 2014 - 9:32

Amberheart laughed. "What are you, a SkyClan cat?" she teased, remberering the old legends of the cliff-dwelling cats. "And, yes we should show her the boreders, but last time I checked, I was her mentor." she flicked him with her tail tip, then stopped, smelling the musky scent of a plump vole. "Ok, Sandpaw, what can you smell?" her mouth watered as she breathed in the strong scent, she hadn't eaten yet that day. Amberheart! she scolded herself, you have to bring back food for the kits and elders, stop that!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend EmptyFri 16 May 2014 - 20:16

Sandpaw raised her head, and sniffed around. She didn't really know what she smelled. It was a weird type of smell, maybe some type of animal? She never really smelled anything like it before. "Uh, I don't really know... I mean, it smells kind of weird, I don't know what it is." she said, embarrassed. She knew that Midnightsky and Amberheart knew what it was, they had been in the clan for their whole lives. "What is it?" she looked up at Amberheart, hoping that she wouldn't be mad. It seemed like all she could do was hope.

PostSubject: Re: I think Sand needs a friend   I think Sand needs a friend Empty

Back to top Go down

I think Sand needs a friend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next