Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Look at this Sand Kit [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Look at this Sand Kit [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyFri 16 May 2014 - 5:55

Addertail padded into camp, a little bundle of fur following. He glanced around, wondering if anyone was around. He'd need to talk to Dewstar about this kit staying here for a while, until she had somewhere to go.
He flicked his tail towards the fresh-kill pile. "Can you eat solid food yet?" He asked, tipping his head. There was a small mouse by the base of the pile. Maybe she could eat that.

Look at this Sand Kit [Open] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLook at this Sand Kit [Open] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLook at this Sand Kit [Open] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLook at this Sand Kit [Open] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Look at this Sand Kit [Open] 1voydLook at this Sand Kit [Open] 2gy1qubLook at this Sand Kit [Open] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLook at this Sand Kit [Open] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptySun 18 May 2014 - 4:17

"I could try." The tall she-kit replied with a vigorous nod. Racing over to the pile Addertail had pointed to she discovered the small mouse. Wow, I've never had wild cat food before. she thought as she stared down at the lifeless body between her paws, I wonder how you're supposed to eat it...

Look at this Sand Kit [Open] 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 8:50

Thornkit walked across the camp. He wasn't sure what was going on. "what's going on?" the kit asked
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 9:45

The yellow furred kit perked her head up at the sound of another cat. It was a small one who appeared to be her age. "Hey there!" she mewed happily to the other kit, "I'm new here, Addertail brought me." she said, flicking her tails toward the tom cat.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 8:50

Addertail glanced over. "Hey Thornkit. Mind showing our new friend here around while I go talk to Dewstar?" He asked with a friendly smile.

Ooc: Short post ehhh

Look at this Sand Kit [Open] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLook at this Sand Kit [Open] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLook at this Sand Kit [Open] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLook at this Sand Kit [Open] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Look at this Sand Kit [Open] 1voydLook at this Sand Kit [Open] 2gy1qubLook at this Sand Kit [Open] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLook at this Sand Kit [Open] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyFri 23 May 2014 - 4:48

"Sure. Follow me." Thornkit said to Sandkit

ooc: ThornkitXSandkit?
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyFri 23 May 2014 - 5:53

The she-kit stood and swiped the mouse back into the pile of dead prey. Maybe for later... she thought to herself as she hurried after the kit Addertail had called Thornkit. "So what do you call this place?" she asked as she looked around at the fairly large and heavily wooded camp.

OOC: I'm not going to make any promises (I'm trying to keep my character's options open for later) but I'll take it into consideration! ^.^

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyFri 23 May 2014 - 6:54

"You are in the ThunderClan camp." Thornkit said. "Walk around and I'll tell you about each place." Thornkit added.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyFri 23 May 2014 - 7:04

Addertail bowed his head quickly in a polite thank-you before turning and padding towards the leader's den.
"Dewstar?" He called from where he stood at the entrance, waiting for permission to enter. "I need to talk to you. I hope I'm not interrupting anything." If she's even in her den, he thought suddenly, hoping he wasn't talking to himself here.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyFri 23 May 2014 - 7:51

Thornkit waited for Sandkit
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyMon 26 May 2014 - 8:58

The kit followed Thornkit quietly and would glance around occasionally at the other places in the camp. She stopped and peered into one den. I wonder if there are any other wild cats here...? she thought to herself as she began to sniff for any scent trail.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyMon 26 May 2014 - 12:16

Thornkit followed and said "This is the warriors den. This will be our den one day. After we complete our training as an apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 10:27

ooc: Sandy?
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 9:46

OOC: try not to double post, please.

IC: Dewstar muffled an annoyed grunt and called out to the warrior, "Come in. What do you want?" No rest for the weary, I guess.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Look at this Sand Kit [Open] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 11:19

Sandy jumped back in surprise at the meow of another cat from inside the den. It was something she probably should have expected, but all of this sort of thing did seem rather new to her. "H-Hello?!" she called inside of the dark den to the other cat. She timidly stayed outside of the warrior's quarters hoping that the cat inside wasn't savage or angered.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Sand Kit [Open]   Look at this Sand Kit [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Look at this Sand Kit [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: