Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border Patrol Returns to Camp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Border Patrol Returns to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Border Patrol Returns to Camp   Border Patrol Returns to Camp EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 18:48

ooc: This is when the border patrol returns to camp. I'm not posting first because my cat is an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol Returns to Camp   Border Patrol Returns to Camp EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 18:54

Honeywhisker walked into camp, a sad look covering her face. She waited for the others to catch up to her. She had to speak to Reedstar about this as soon as she made sure they were okay.

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol Returns to Camp   Border Patrol Returns to Camp EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 18:57

ooc: Honey the pic in your signature.... xDDDD

ic: Silverpaw limped into camp her fur covered in blood from her wounds. The one on her shoulder was the deepest.
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol Returns to Camp   Border Patrol Returns to Camp EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 22:24

Midnightsky collapsed right then and there. His wounds finally catching up to him.

Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol Returns to Camp   Border Patrol Returns to Camp EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 22:32

Silverpaw ignored her wounds and half sprinted, half limped to Midnightsky, not sure what to do. "What do we do?" She asked Honeywhisker
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol Returns to Camp   Border Patrol Returns to Camp EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 17:07

Honeywhisker gasped, and ran to Midnightsky's side. "I-I-I don't know! Try and find a medicine cat!" she said quickly. She didn't want Midnightsky to die, but she didn't know if the medicine cats were here.

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol Returns to Camp   Border Patrol Returns to Camp EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 18:22

Silverpaw ran off to the medicine den and called for one but saw that no one was in the den. They must be getting herbs or something. She thought before going quickly backk to Honeywhisker. "They aren't in there." Silverpaw said worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol Returns to Camp   Border Patrol Returns to Camp EmptyMon 5 May 2014 - 11:38

Ooc: I'm not going to post for a bit because Amber isn't back from leading the fox away yet.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol Returns to Camp   Border Patrol Returns to Camp EmptyMon 5 May 2014 - 14:05

ooc: Okay

ic: Silverpaw licked her wounds that were bleeding. The one on her shoulder was deep.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol Returns to Camp   Border Patrol Returns to Camp EmptyMon 5 May 2014 - 23:17

Honeywhisker couldn't do anything. She needed to find the medicine cats. Uh, what do i know about this stuff? "Silverpaw, go find some cobwebs." she said forgetting about Silverpaw's injuries. "Can you put some on to stop the bleeding while I try to find the medicine cats?" she asked.

OOC: spotty, you did pm one of them right?

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol Returns to Camp   Border Patrol Returns to Camp EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 17:22

ooc: yeah I did

ic: Silverpaw shook her head. "My clan mates come first." She said, looking at Midnightsky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol Returns to Camp   Border Patrol Returns to Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol Returns to Camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: