Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I got bored again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014 - 18:05

Honeypaw lay in the center of camp. She was done with her training, and didn't really have anything to do. wink wink sleepy She let out a small yawn as she waited for someone to come by. After a while, she started to think about Midnightpaw and Coldpaw. They had so much in common, and they seemed like they would be mates. But he likes me... she thought. She then started to think about how happy they would be if she wasn't in Riverclan.

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014 - 19:38

Midnightpaw wandered into camp. He waved over to Honeypaw. "Honeypaw!!! Hey!" He ran up to her, and licked her cheek. "Hey... why do you look so down? Did you eat a bad fish or something? Are you alright? Can I do something to help?"

Honey

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 7:12

"Midnightpaw!" She said in response. It didn't matter what she was thinking of, she was just happy to see him. She shook her head, "No, it's nothing. I was just thinking of something, that's all. So, how's Coldpaw?" she asked.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 8:37

"She's fine I think!" He sat down beside her and yawned. "Sunfur is nice and all but he can really work a cat. I've never been so tired before..." he mewed, his sides touching Honeypaw's side, while his tail wrapped around her tail.

Honey

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 8:45

Honeypaw smiled and licked his cheek. "Well why don't you go sleep?" She wanted him to stay there, but she didn't want him to there if he was tired. She had a wild thought that made her nervous to announce. It was embarrassing too, but she wanted to ask him.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 8:53

"Because I want to be with you more." He mewed and sniffed her, taking in her sweet scent.

Honey

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 9:00

Honeypaw looked away from him. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to suggest it, but she felt she had to. No no no no no! I won't do it. What else could he do? "Well, why not sleep now?"

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 9:06

"I don't want to be rude. I mean I'm with a beautiful cat right now, it'll be rude to sleep when I have great company. "

Honey

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 13:00

"M-Midnightpaw, I mean it." She looked down at her paw, and waited until felt she was ready. "Midnightpaw...I-If you want, I could, umm...S-Sleep in the s-same nest as you." she said nervously. One part of her wanted him to say yes, and the other wanted him to say no. "I-I-I mean, just for today." she added quickly.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 15:34

"Of course! I mean... we are mates right?" He asked nervously, blushing under his fur.

Honey

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 15:45

M-Mates? "I, uhh..." She didn't know how to respond to that. It was so sudden, and she was still having problems with Coldpaw. Well, not really problems. "Yeah." she said slowly.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 15:49

He smiled and licked Honeypaw's face. "Hehe... Come on, let's go back to the den."

Honey

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 16:15

OOC: Oh god

IC: "O-Okay." she said as she got up and waited for him. He probably didn't want to let go of her tail, so they had to walk close to each other. She didn't mind, why would she?

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 16:46

ooc: Why oh god?

ic: He smiled, looking at Honeypaw with pure affection for her. "S-sorry if you're feeling... uncomfortable? But... You're just... amazing."

Honey

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014 - 17:10

"No, it's fine. Why would I feel uncomfortable? I offered to sleep with you not in a sexual way" she was happy he wanted to do it, and if she never asked, he would have probably waited until they were warriors to ask about being mates.

OOC:Well, it just seemed like it was supposed to be sexual

I got bored again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got bored again   I got bored again Empty

Back to top Go down

I got bored again
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next