Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Acornpaw's Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Acornpaw's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Acornpaw's Ceremony   Acornpaw's Ceremony EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 22:31

Falconstar jumped upon the Tallrock and called out to his clan, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" This seemed like something he did a lot lately. A call he made quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw's Ceremony   Acornpaw's Ceremony EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 7:31

Acornpaw ran to the Tallrock and sat beside Falconstar.I wonder whats happening .

Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw's Ceremony   Acornpaw's Ceremony EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 13:32

Heathernose rises up from his spot in the sun, shaking out his fur.  I wonder what it is this time? None of the kits were six moons old yet, so maybe one of the apprentices was ready to become a warrior. Sitting in the clearing beneath the Tallrock, he craned his neck to look up at Falconstar.

Leechkit:

Acornpaw's Ceremony Mew
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw's Ceremony   Acornpaw's Ceremony EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014 - 18:16

Calling out to his clan, Falconstar said, "Today, Acornpaw is ready to become a warrior. From now on, he will be known as Acornfall. Make your clan proud, Acornfall." Jumping down from the Tallrock, he smiled and greeted his new warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw's Ceremony   Acornpaw's Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Acornpaw's Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: