Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4976

A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle   A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 11:36

Brindlekit had been trying to find something to do around camp all day, and she had no luck despite her bothering the warriors just a bit. She had grow tall for a kit, and it was close to the time she was going to be apprenticed. Strangely, she had taken a liking to the leaders' son, Eaglethorn. Brindlekit's tiny pink nose though, whiffed the air in hopes to smell something good. But what she could smell was either cats, or the fresh-kill pile. The fluffy she-kit couldn't wait until she was apprenticed, then she would become the best warrior ever! Brindlekit had vowed to herself to be the best hunter she could be, and would learn every combat move to perfection. But sadly, her patience only could be used up so much before she just couldn't wait, and this situation had been close to using it up. "Ea-Eagleth-thorn?" She called, hoping to find the tom that she was fascinated with.

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowpawMountainpaw
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle   A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 17:03

A tiny voice called for him, rousing him from a lazy reverie. Stifling a yawn, Eaglethorn swiveled his head, searching for who had called for him, and let his eyes rest upon Brindlekit. The growing kit had seemed to be fascinated with him ever since he had been there for her birth. Slowly he got up and ambled over, standing tall above the kit and looking down at her. "Hey Brindlekit. Need something?" The tone he adopted was calmer than it usually was when talking to other cats.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4976

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle   A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014 - 21:12

Brindlekit hopped up onto her paws excitedly at the sight of the tom. "I-I ho-ope I'm n-not bothering you... I'm just fe-eeling lo-lonely because my momma is sl-sleeping." Brindlekit hadn't been talking for very long now- and she had trouble speaking, because no one talks perfectly when they start speaking, correct? But it was true, the small sand-orange and white kit had wanted the company of the cat she had a preference of being by. Heck, you could probably say the tiny kit had a crush on him, which wasn't the case, Brindlekit didn't understand love very well yet. But the she-kit sat down after a small amount of time, trying to act polite and well-behaved.

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowpawMountainpaw
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle   A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 22:38

Eaglethorn grinned and nodded, laying his tail on her back and ushering her to stand and follow him to the fresh kill pile. "Well then, let's get something to eat and talk, hm?" Once at the pile, he took a rabbit off the top and bit off a small chunk of it for the kit to eat, tearing into the rest for himself before glancing up over the carcass and looking at Brindlekit, as if waiting for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle   A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bundle of Brindle Carried by an Eagle
Page 1 of 1