Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Badger attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Badger attack Empty
PostSubject: Badger attack   Badger attack EmptyFri 4 Apr 2014 - 20:12

Nightclaw was wandering around ThunderClan territory. He had left the tunnel accidentally and had gotten himself lost. He then heard a noise behind him. "Ah, finally someone found me!" he said, before the creature behind him let out a low growl. "Wait... no..." he thought, before the smell from the creature reached his nose. Badger! he thought, before running away, deeper into ThunderClan territory.

Wolfpaw was nearby when he heard the growl. Someone's gotten into a bit of a fight... he thought, before wandering towards the sound. He had only gotten a few steps when he was almost trampled by a strange, black cat. "Oi! Watch it!" he said, getting back onto his feet and properly seeing the other cat.

Nightclaw was running and had tripped over what felt like a mossy log. As he slowly got back to his feet, he heard the "log" talk. He turned around and said, Who, me? You watch where you're going, frogdung!"

Wolfpaw smiled. "Couldn't you see me? I was right in front of you!" he said, before adding, "And the name's Wolfpaw, not "Frogdung"."

"Nightclaw. I'm from ShadowClan and, judging by your stench, you're from ThunderClan, am I right?"

"Yes, I am. And you didn't answer my question. Why couldn't you see me? I was right in front of you!"

Nightclaw paused, before replying, "I didn't see you because I couldn't. I... lost my sight to the stupid sickness."

"Wow. That... that's too bad. Sorry for snapping at you I just-" he was interrupted by a loud crash behind them. The badger had caught up. "Nightclaw... run." As Nightclaw ran, the badger lashed out at the small apprentice, killing him instantly.

Nightclaw stopped and turned around when he heard the badger kill his new friend. "Oh no you don't!" he shouted, before charging towards the badger. He then heard a sharp snap, a tree nearby was about to fall down. He headed towards the sound, and got the badger to charge for him. As the badger was about to lash out at him, the tree fell, crushing them both.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

Badger attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger attack   Badger attack EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 20:56

Falconflight was enjoying the evening when he heard a loud noise."It must be one of those trouble making apprentices."He muttered.He walked toward the sound.He started smelling something, something like ...Shadowclan!He raced toward the noise where he heard and at the same time tracking the sent of Shadowclan.He saw the fallen tree and the apprentice.He turned to the apprentice."What did you do!?Do you know how what the others are going to think?He yowled.He realized that he was being to harsh and the apprentice was in shock."Sorry... do you know what happened?"he asked softly.He was trying to be nicer after Nightfire spat at him for being rude and pretending he new what medicine cat was like.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Badger attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger attack   Badger attack EmptyMon 7 Apr 2014 - 16:04

Badger attack Tumblr_m5th7kk8Pl1qca6l1
*sarcastic applause*

Ic: Addertail padded through the forest, back from where he had checked the border at the Thunderpath. It still bordered Windclan a little, and Shadowclan cats still occasionally ran through there. You never know what could happen.
The tom was walking back to camp when the scent of blood hit his nose, and he heard a nearby snarl followed by the crash of a tree falling. What in the name of Starclan?! He thought, darting towards the noise, only to leave over the fallen tree and stop dead in his tracks as he stepped in something. Blood. He turned and his eyes widened as he saw lumps of fur sticking out from beneath the tree, as well as quickly pooling blood that began to form into large puddles. He turned back around as he heard a voice, though the sight had blocked out the most of his other thoughts in shock. The breath caught in his throat as the lifeless form of Wolfpaw caught his eye. Addertail gently padded forward and prodded the bloodied apprentice with a paw to turn him over and see if he was actually dead. Blood instantly gushed out from a large wound on the apprentice, and he flinched backwards. He looked up at Falconflight, horrified at the sights. He dared to turn back around and sniff at the corpses crushed under the tree, his tail lying on the ground when he realized that it was a Shadowclan cat, and it was obvious that one had tried to save the apprentice; unfortunately, neither of them had made it. The other body seemed to have been a badger, which caused Addertail to growl lowly in frustration. It must have been this stupid thing's fault.

The tom didn't even look back at Falconflight. He simply held his head low, glaring at the dead badger with pure hatred, but spoke. "Bring Wolfpaw's body to camp." He said in a low, half-angry, half-mourning voice. Angry at the badger, and mourning for the two cats who had lost their lives. "Tell the clan that a Shadowclan cat had tried to help him; that's what it looks like, anyways. Let them know that they're both dead, and that I'm here to try and get the body out to give it a proper burial." His tone held the message that this was not a matter to be discussed.

Badger attack Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBadger attack Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBadger attack Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBadger attack I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Badger attack 1voydBadger attack 2gy1qubBadger attack One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBadger attack StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

Badger attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger attack   Badger attack EmptyMon 7 Apr 2014 - 17:41

Falconflight nodded and turned to Wolfpaw's dead body.He grabbed the body with his mouth and padded toward camp.None of this would have happened if I gotten here faster.He ran through the undergrowth once he was near camp.

Sponsored content

Badger attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger attack   Badger attack Empty

Back to top Go down

Badger attack
Page 1 of 1