Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The mysterious death of Owlpelt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

The mysterious death of Owlpelt Empty
PostSubject: The mysterious death of Owlpelt   The mysterious death of Owlpelt EmptyFri 4 Apr 2014 - 16:41

Owlpelt padded out of the camp early in the morning. He had started feeling... too crowded in there. Too many other cats. He headed towards the Outlook rock, maybe looking down on other cats would clear his mind. As he stood on top of the rock, he heard a noise behind him. He turned around and saw another cat, a very familiar one. Owlpelt looked to see if any other cats were looking, before saying, "Oh hello, what are you doing up here?" There was a tiny pause before he said, "Yes, of course I can talk, what did you expect?" Another pause. "Hey, put your claws away! Wait... what are you doing? No... no... no... NOOOO!" he shouted, as the other cat knocked him off the Outlook rock and ran away, back towards camp.

A few minutes later, Twopelt arrived at Outlook rock, only to see his father on the ground, dead. He looked around for the murderer, before seeing his own paws. They were red, the same red as the blood from the body in front of him. I... did this? No... no I... I can't have! He ran off to the river, which wasn't too far away, to wash his paws of the blood.

Twopelt arrived just ouside camp soon after. "I... if anyone asks I... I'll say I was hunting and just... just came across it. That... should work," he said to himself, before entering the camp with a terrified expression on his face. "H... help! Owlpelt he... I... he's dead!" he said, acting way more terrified and exhausted than he actually was.

Lerrn

Lerrn

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious death of Owlpelt   The mysterious death of Owlpelt EmptySat 5 Apr 2014 - 7:11

Riversong was laying down sunbathing outside the warriors den when she heard someone rush into camp. She looked over and saw Twopelt panicked and quickly stood up. whats going on? she thought. She walked over to him with a saddened look on her face, Owlpelt was a great warrior and Twopelts father. She rested her tail on his back, "would you like me to help you bring his body to camp?" She asked hoping he would agree so she could ask all of the questions running through her head. what happened to Owlpelt? she asked herself as she looked around to find his mate Hawkflight and for their leader Falconstar they would have to tell them right away.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious death of Owlpelt   The mysterious death of Owlpelt EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 12:59

Foxclaw looked up immediately. "Owlpelt? How?" he asked, shocked. Owlpelt had been his mentor. "Twopelt, how did he die? What happened?"

The mysterious death of Owlpelt Silver14The mysterious death of Owlpelt Mistyf10The mysterious death of Owlpelt Flower10The mysterious death of Owlpelt Foxcla11The mysterious death of Owlpelt Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

The mysterious death of Owlpelt 15yw26d

The mysterious death of Owlpelt The_po10   The mysterious death of Owlpelt Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious death of Owlpelt   The mysterious death of Owlpelt EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 17:48

"I... I don't know. He... fell off of the Outlook rock. He... might have slipped or... or something. I was hunting and I... I found him dead," Twopelt said.

Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious death of Owlpelt   The mysterious death of Owlpelt EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 19:31

Deernose's ears perked at the commotion, and he stood, leaving his half-eaten hare at the fresh kill pile. A frown crossed his muzzle at the conversation he was overhearing. Owlpelt dead from a fall? The older tom hadn't known the similarly colored warrior, other than he hadn't spoken much. Speaking calmly to the stammering younger warrior, "You look shaken. I'll ask Ravenwing to get you something. Mint for Owlpelt as well..", he strides towards the medicine den and called for the said she-cat.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious death of Owlpelt   The mysterious death of Owlpelt EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 14:06

Just as she was about to leave her den to go obtain a few more poppy seeds, Deernose happened to pop in and call her. Ravenwing had instantly dismissed the warrior as wanting to bother her or do the like, she gradually continued her way towards the entrance. Too bad her near-deafness was taking hold again as the medicine cat couldn't even hear the slightest commotion as to what was happening. Heading towards Outlook Rock, the black she-cat noticed the crimson pool of blood oozing from a body, dead. And there were pawprints around that signified a murder. Narrowing her eyes, Ravenwing carefully walked towards the dark liquid before seeing who the dead cat was - Owlpelt. Looking carefully at the body, it was only evident that the tom was murdered by claws, the rips couldn't have been caused by anything else. No, the elevation of the rock was what had killed him as well. However, there had to be some sort of sign that noted who had been the killer this time. If it was ShadowClan, there was nothing she could do about it. If it was her clanmates, she wouldn't hesitate to report them.

Analyzing the body of the recently-murdered tom, Ravenwing carefully examined the rips from where claws would have pushed in for a kill. There was something odd about this... Something off about the tuft of fur. Yes! There was another cat's fur stuck in there. Carefully taking out the small piece she had, the familiar appearance of it was only enough evidence - Twopelt. However, why would the tom kill his father? The medicine cat hardly cared now, but, for the time-being, would keep it a secret. Too many secrets she held. Though, she at least understood why there was a bit of a crowd at camp. Hiding the tuft of fur away, Ravenwing instantly rushed back to the entrance, and gave a nod to a few cats in the way, rushing straight back into her den. Grabbing the thyme, its soft and delicate leaves, and the rosemary and mint, the she-cat went out of her storage, and lashed her tail at any cat that bothered to still be around. "Move...!" Her voice bitter and critical, she had a job to do, and she wasn't going to let a gossiping crowd get in her way.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious death of Owlpelt   The mysterious death of Owlpelt Empty

Back to top Go down

The mysterious death of Owlpelt
Page 1 of 1