Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rate the warrior name above you!

Go down 
+16
Splashpool
Snugglemuffins
Sunny
Darky
Mink
Wolfy
May
Kitty
Flybot
Sleepy
Twilight
Rook
Shade
Echo
Rose
Spottedleaf
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 20:41

I'm not a supporter of the use of Wild- since they're all wild cats. As for -fire, I've stated that numerous times already. >v< 2.3

Swanheart

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 11:50

Aww so cute :D though the warrior cats have never seen swans, and is a bit cheesy (swans associated with love) :) eh... 9 of 10! :D

Reedsong

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 20:12

Pineleaf
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4591

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 20:23

Boulderheart

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 JPzjwJV Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 JPzNeMg Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 JGg2mwx Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 JPzwPEb Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 JPzwXQn

Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 JcTsSP1  Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 JcnAVnI Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 14:28

Lunarsong
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 14:36

2.1. I did use Lunar- myself, but it's in the same position as Moon-, and considered sacred. -song... Cats don't really sing and it doesn't tell much about the cat.

Wrenclaw

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 15:06

I don't see a bird such as a Wren, having much to do with the powerful stance of -claw.

Smokefang

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 15:35

Quailfeather
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 16:37

Stormfur
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 16:53

...Spottedflight

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 16:55

I like the prefix Spotted-, since it would refer to a dappled kitty. But.... Spottedflight? Spots don't fly. ;; 3.2

Lilycloud

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 17:12

EDIT: Starting now you have to have a description with your cat's name. Also, explain why you give a certain rating.

Watersplash- a grayish blue she-cat with sea green eyes and white spots
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 17:47

The reason I gave this rating is due to the fact that Water-, while it's the color blue, it doesn't really work for a cat. This is mainly because it has similarities to River-, a clan name. Moreover, the color of water changes with the time of day and weather, so it doesn't really have any set color. Often, you'll see it as even clear, and you don't really have a clear... cat, so, I don't see Water- as a great prefix.

Combined with -splash, I think it just sounds silly. What is -splash supposed to represent? How much water they can spray when they jump into the river? If you want a suffix relating to a cat's swimming ability, your best bet would be -stream.

Name to be Rated:

Fawnstep - a she-cat with light brown fur and faint tabby markings. Her eyes are a copper color and the suffix -step, refers to the correlation of how she steps gently like a deer.

Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 19:09

I'm not very fond of -step, but I like fawn-. The suffix -step never really makes sense to me. Why would they step gently? But it works with fawn-.

Foxclaw- a dark ginger tom with white paws and a white underbelly, and blue-green eyes. Lots of scars, from a dog attack.

Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 Silver14Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 Mistyf10Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 Flower10Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 Foxcla11Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 15yw26d

Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 The_po10   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 19:16

A common prefix paired with a common suffix, but put together it still has a slight uniqueness.

Featherheart- A light gray fluffy she-cat with striking yellow eyes. Feather refurrs to the "feathery-ness" of her fur and -heart is as she is kind and caring.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior name above you!   Rate the warrior name above you! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate the warrior name above you!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next