Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello Fishy :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Hello Fishy :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Apr 2014 - 16:13

With a scoff, Sunfur rolled his amber eyes at the she-cat before speaking with a cocky tone, "Oh really. Well then miss, I'm-not-scared. Show me." As he spoke he motioned with his large head to the river, which only had a light current. But it was ne that you would need a bit of muscle to fight it. You wouldn't drown without being upside down or completely underwater. So he figured he could put he to the test, but he was such an idiot. He was inviting a ThunderClan cat into RiverClan territory, ugh. Such an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Apr 2014 - 18:19

Laughing and spraying pebbles in the toms face she retorted back. "I don't have to prove anything to you, plus, you have short fur, I have really long fur, are you trying to get me drowned with the weight. Plus, did you just invite me into your territory, for a little game? I wonder what Reedstar would think" she smirked, waiting to enjoy the look on this toms face. He really was stupid....but had an interesting character

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 19:21

As a pebble smacked Sunfur in the cheek he growled and brought a paw up to rub at it, like there was still a pebble there. But the growl turned to a mischievous smirk and narrowed eyes as he spoke, "Maybe, then little old Sunfur here might have himself a deputy kill. But, I think your just a bit smarter than that." Then he caught himself. Wait, did I just give her my name AND a compliment? Ugh...I'm stupid. He spoke to himself in his head momentarily before taking a deep, annoyed breath and looking up at her with an eye roll, "Only because I knew you were too wimpy to come over here on another Clan's territory."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 13:27

Ah, so his name was Sunfur. It fit him, but, it was kind of plain. "I finally got a name to this tom" she spoke out loud. "And before you got here, wasn't I already technically on another clans territory" she jeered, back to having fun with... Sunfur.

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 16:53

With another irritated huff Sunfur mumbled, "Yeah, yeah, yeah it's not a big achievement. You already told me yours, Spottedfeather." Then he growled, mostly at himself. Dang, this cat never gave up did she? But he gave his comment right back, just as usual, "Yeah, and I almost ripped your pelt off for it. You should be grateful I haven't yet." He had to admit, this was pretty fun but it was annoying that she kept coming back at him. AND that she had tackled him, that ticked him off. So he just sat there, waiting for her to come back at him right again.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 17:13

"Hmm, I think all the fish on your claws have made them too slippery, plus I have a lot of fur, your claws would get clogged before you scratched me. I don't think you could win against me" she crouched, flicking her tail back and forth, smirking up at Sunfur.

OOC: If something starts, ill try to get as playful and non threatening as my character can get XD

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 18:35

Without a moments delay Sunfur shot back, "Well I think all the tree's you've climbed have ripped yours off. You can't hurt a flea on an elders forehead." But as she crouched down he grinned as wide as the Cheshire Cat, ear to ear. Then he flicked his tail, crouching down into a fighting stance. He nodded, signaling for her to make a move. Also signaling he wasn't afraid, or intimidated at all.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 May 2014 - 17:36

"Oh we'll see about that" she pinned her ears, smirking wide and pounced, barreling into Sunfur. They tumbled slightly across the rocks before she jumped back up, crouching backwards, waiting for the startled tom to retaliate.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fishy :D   Hello Fishy :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Fishy :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2