Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

something fishy [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6178

something fishy [c] Empty
PostSubject: something fishy [c]   something fishy [c] EmptyFri 17 May 2024 - 10:14

until the moment you leave
The world was vast and beautiful, and Mint crossed it one pawstep at a time; a little more slowly than most cats her age might have. She had left the Sanctuary, her only home, with the intention of carrying all that they stood for with her to some new and distant place.

Tonight she had reached a point where she was growing sleep-tired (as opposed to the regular tired that caused her to stop and rest, wide awake and observing her surroundings), and hadn't yet found a safe place to rest. Nor had she found prey to hunt, or scraps to eat in the meantime, but she wouldn't be able to hunt if she could hardly keep her eyes open.

For the first time, she wondered if leaving when she did was the right decision.
i wish that you would stay || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: something fishy [c]   something fishy [c] EmptyFri 17 May 2024 - 16:22

FISH
Now I face out, I hold out...
Fish was not much of a sentry. He was a terrible creature to appoint as the guard of anything. There was not anything particularly intimidating about him, nor did he particularly care to act as if there were. He was not the fighting sort and he knew it. Still, when unfamiliar faces approached their nest of stones, he found himself approaching. Especially with Alethea and Ajex gone, and… and Grub dead, watching after the camp had fallen to the lot of him and his siblings. Kits, still, in their own right, and now entirely in charge of themselves. Whether it was protective instinct or curiosity that drove him forward, it was hard to discern, but Fish pulled himself over the rocks to peer down at their newest guest anyway.

”Hi there!” He called down from the overhang he perched on. His tail bounced back and forth across the stone behind him. ”I don’t think I’ve seen you here before. What are you doing here?” Fish tilted his head to the side with an earnest blink. ”Just passing through? Looking for somewhere to stay?”
...I reach out to the truth of my life.
Rogue • T2 Rogue • he/him • #2F8A7B
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: something fishy [c]   something fishy [c] EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 6:34

Mint paused, tail twitching lightly. "Just passing through," she said after a moment. Then, realizing the cat who had stopped her in her tracks was quite young--younger than her; she wasn't used to that--she blinked once. "I haven't really figured out where I'm going," she admitted. "I've made it this far, though."

She paused, realizing she'd forgotten something quite important. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. You can call me Mint, if you'd like! Is there something I can call you?"

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: something fishy [c]   something fishy [c] EmptySat 25 May 2024 - 22:17

FISH

Just passing through was fine, Fish supposed--this cat seemed entirely harmless, and plenty of cats liked to pass through their little camp. He nodded in acceptance before shifting to rest his head on his paws. ”Well, you’re welcome to stay here.” The rest of her words made him consider for a moment. After a few beats, he said, ”I haven’t figured out where I’m going, either.” Not that he knew he was going anywhere. Fish supposed there was some ephemeral something everyone was headed for; he’d just yet to figure out what it was.

”Mint,” he echoed when she supplied her name. He liked that name; a simple word, like his and his siblings’ names. No odd suffix like Clan names. A little smile opened across Fish’s expression. ”Nice name. You can call me Fish, like the little things that swim in the river. I live here with my siblings.”
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: something fishy [c]   something fishy [c] EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 6:34

"I might be in the area for a while, but I wouldn't want to intrude on your home," Mint shook her head. Most of her caution was hesitantly discarded as she realized just how young the cat she was dealing with really was. "I imagine it must be nice, though. Living in such an open space with your kin. It seems so different from what I'm used to."

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: something fishy [c]   something fishy [c] EmptyWed 12 Jun 2024 - 17:52

FISH

Fish’s whiskers twitched curiously. ”Intrude?” He echoed with a laugh-like snort. ”It’s not intruding if you’re invited, silly. But,” he shrugged, ”whatever. I won’t push.” His tail flipped and he turned away from Mint, looking around their camp. It was rugged, drab, and far from what Fish would describe as nice. It was just… where he lived. His tail rose and fell again, then his ears twitched and he was turning back to Mint with interest. ”What’re you used to?” Fish asked. ”Where did you come from? You don’t look like you used to live with people or in the city. What was life like for you before… here?”

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: something fishy [c]   something fishy [c] EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 8:41

"It was a city, but it was one far from here," Mint explained, stretching out. Invited... That didn't sound bad, truthfully, to be invited someplace. "I passed through a few more on the way, but... They were all busy. So was home, really, but there were parts of it where the ground wasn't always rumbling. That was where we lived."

Talking about her home brought a smile to her face. "I was born in what we call the Sanctuary. Otherwise empty alleyways and alcoves, occupied by healers as well as the sick and injured. It's a safe place, well defended. But not everyone stays. Most don't, really."

Those who were born there tended to. But Mint was curious by nature, and her paws had itched to follow the horizon.

"I stayed until I was old enough to take my Oath, and a little while after so I could keep learning. But after that, I wanted to go; to bring some of that safety and security of home to someplace else. I don't usually do the full introduction at first, though."

In part because she'd learned with time that many cats heard healer--especially one that, on a normal day, moved a few paces behind the average cat--as easy target, which wasn't true at all but was tiring to deal with.

"My name is Mint, and I am a Peacekeeper of the Guardians of Twilight. I have taken the Oath of Azure, pledging myself to refrain from causing undue harm and to bring peace, kindness, and healing to all in need without passing judgment, regardless of who they are or where they come from. I imagine I'll stay in the area, at least for a while... I'm sure there are cats everywhere in need of healing."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something fishy [c]   something fishy [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

something fishy [c]
Page 1 of 1