Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tunnel Cermonies

Go down 
+12
Spottedleaf
Shadow
~Shadow Jinx
Shade
Rook
Twilight
Shiny
Stormi the Gummy
Darky
Kitty
meme police
Splotch
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Tunnel Cermonies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnel Cermonies   Tunnel Cermonies - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 19:27

Now an apprentice, Icepaw actually allowed himself to smile a bit in pride. Finally, after all those times yearning for just a moment of apprentice hood, he finally had it. Now he got to train to b the best warrior he could be, even the best ever! But he knew that was a while off, but still, it never hurts to dream does it. Quickly though, he was knocked out of his thoughts by the fact he needed to find his mentor. So he did so and silently touched noses with the mentor before moving away from the circle of other cats.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Tunnel Cermonies   Tunnel Cermonies - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 20:19

OOC: Stormi, you're correct. Mapleheart died and was never taken out of allegiances... *updates*

aaanndd... as for Wolfkit not having a ceremony, I had been asking about ceremonies since the beginning of the month so I had no idea Wolfkit needed one since I was never told. I can create another topic soon.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Tunnel Cermonies   Tunnel Cermonies - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 13:42

Ooc: That's because I told Splotch and didn't think I needed to tell you since, you know...
Stormiados wrote:
Redshade padded over and sat down, his son, Wolfkit, following quietly behind him. Redshade gave him a sharp nudge with his muzzle and motioned for him to sit down by the other kits who were going to have their ceremonies.
Anyways, I guess I don't mind waiting

Tunnel Cermonies - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzTunnel Cermonies - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrTunnel Cermonies - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaTunnel Cermonies - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Tunnel Cermonies - Page 3 1voydTunnel Cermonies - Page 3 2gy1qubTunnel Cermonies - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksTunnel Cermonies - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Tunnel Cermonies   Tunnel Cermonies - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 15:25

OOC: It won't be long ;u; as in... I'll be making it as soon as I make my next topic in the camp. which should be any second now as soon as I stop procrastinating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunnel Cermonies   Tunnel Cermonies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tunnel Cermonies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3