Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello, Bbys~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Mistflower lay shivering at the end of the tunnel, on a small patch of dirt that kept her safe from the damp sand and stream that flowed through the tunnel. There was a small den carved into the side of the Thunderpath where the kits they had escaped with were hiding. The she-cat let out another sharp yowl before quickly ducking her head down biting on her tongue. The pangs in her body were near killing her and she wasn't sure how much longer she could stay like this. She waited until the pain passed and became bearable again before speaking up, "Squirrelpaw!" She called out, "You have to go find someone - anyone, please."

Hello, Bbys~ PDt1Qqd Hello, Bbys~ Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:17 pm

Squirrelpaw had been half asleep, following behind Mistflower after the battle. They had been seperated, and Mallowroot hadn't been seen since the battle. Really? They're coming NOW? He thought, waking up and looking around and trying to scent some herbs. "Err... uhh, uh, hang in there, I'll find someone!" He promise. The panicked apprentice whipped around, claws unsheathed, as he heard a loud yawn.

Mallowroot burst though the wall like the hulk into walked into the cave upon hearing the she-cat's distress. He walked over and gently placed a paw on the queen's swollen belly. "They're coming, all right," he mewed, running out of the cave. After a few moments, he dashed back in with a small bundlqe of herbs and placed a couple leaves next to Mistflower. "This is all I could find outside, but you need to hang in there for your kits," he directed, placing a gentle paw on her belly again to see the progress.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Mistflower honestly had to stare dumb founded for a few moments, "Mallowroot, where have you been -" Another stab of pain hit her and she gasped for air suddenly, fighting the urge to curl into a ball when the old tom pressed his paws against her belly. Forget it all, they could talk reunions later. The she-cat quickly reached over and ate the bitter herbs, praying they work fast. She couldn't care less for the foul taste at the moment. "What do I -" she clenched her teeth again, seething. Why here? Why now?

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Mallowroot placed a ball of wet moss on Mistflower's belly, trying to calm the panicking queen. "Calm down," he reassured her. "You're doing great, just let the kits work their way out. They'll come really soon," he told her, wishing he had more gerbs to deal with. His whole sock was probably destroyed in the battle, so even if he hadn't been sleeping in a faraway area, he wouldn't have been much help, anyway. "Squirrelpaw," he mewed, "get some wet balls of moss. And make it quick please."

Squirrelpaw gave the grumpy a small nod and dashed out of the den to look for moss and a river.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:16 pm

The young queen forced herself to take in a deep breath and let it out shakily, "D-do you know where Thrushstripe is?" She muttered, closing her eyes and shaking her head. The tabby suddenly gasped, near in tears as she dug her claws into the ground beneath her. About as delicately as Ebs can word this, after a few good pushes, a small, black tom arrived into the world, with a white splash on his eye.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Did he know where Thrushstripe was? Of course not, but he couldn't just snap at a queen that's kitting. "No," he replied, "but you're doing great. Thrushstripe would be proud." He took the moss from Squirrelpaw as he came in and put next to Mistflower. "Squirrelpaw, I need you to start licking this kit the best you can," he ordered hurridly. "You need to get it breathing as quick as you can.
After the kit started mewling, Mallowroot set the mewling kit on Mistflower's belly. "Only three more to go," he reassured her.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Well, he WAS an expert ninja. It was worth a shot in asking. Did he at least know if there was any prey nearby? Mistflower tried to stay quiet after that, biting down on her teeth and drinking the water from the moss when she could. The last of her three kits were born soon after. There was another tom who reminded her of Sagewhisker, but with her light pelt. A fluffy black and white she-kit with patches of bright, ginger fur, and a small, dark gray-blue she-kit.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Once all of the kits were healthy, mewling, and suckling on Mistflower's belly, he sat back and sighed. "That was all," he mewed, "you did great, Mistflower. Now we just have to keep the three of us alive until ShadowCaln gets back together." He turned to Squirrelpaw. "You found a river nearby, correct?" He asked, his tired gaze set on the apprentice.

"Y-yeah..." Squirrelpaw answered quietly, trying to duck from his gaze a bit. "I'm also a really good hunter. Ya'know, if you two don't want to exert yourselves..." he went back to his quiet whisper, as the shy cat sat down in a corner of the cave.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Crouched in some corner or another was a light-gray tom, Heavykit, who had sat as still as a rock through the whole birth of the four kits. His eyes looked everywhere but Mistflower. He cleared his throat. "Erm... I can help out if you'd like, Squirrelpaw. I'll collect some fresh water while you hunt. And if you'll show me, Mallowroot, I could help out finding some herbs."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Hello, Bbys~ JPzjwJV Hello, Bbys~ JPzNeMg Hello, Bbys~ JGg2mwx Hello, Bbys~ JPzwPEb Hello, Bbys~ JPzwXQn

Hello, Bbys~ JcTsSP1  Hello, Bbys~ JcnAVnI Hello, Bbys~ JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Mallowroot let out a small grunt of amusement. Maybe there would be a new apprentice for him soon - and if not Heavykit, maybe one of the new kits. "Don't worry, little one, I can handle the herbs," he promised, flicking his tail as he started to walk out of the cave. "Don't worry, I'll be back soon. Just doing some exploring," he promised as he lept out of the den.

Squirrelpaw gave Heavykit a promising look. "I like the gesture," he began, "but you have to stay in here where it's safe. I can handle it."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:25 pm

When all this was going on, what was Icekit doing? Sleeping. That's what. But a few minutes after the kits had been born, the tom rose up with a yawn, then realized what had happened. Then, slowly, he edged closer to get a peek. But he remained silent as he looked at them, then smiled a bit. They were so...so...CUTE. With their tininess and quietness. Just...wow. When the other cats left, Icekit sat down by Mistflower, peering at the kits still. As he watched them he never let his eyes leave their tiny bodies, remaining silent and still.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Mistflower looked on a little uncomfortably as the medicine cat walked away. He came out of nowhere and he disappeared again. Sometimes she even wondered if he were real. The she-cat sighed, leaning over and licking her kits over their tiny heads. "You have to stand watch, Heavykit, like the warriors do." She meowed with a weak smile, encouraging the young tom to stay close, but still have a helpful thing to do. "Squirrelpaw, if you could find prey, StarClan bless us..." The two of them and all the kits could use all the prey they could afford.
The tabby flicked her ear as she noticed Icekit walk down and sit beside them. She smiled weakly, "You used to be that tiny too." She nosed Icekit gently, a bit playfully, before deciding suddenly. "They need names."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebony on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 3:48 pm

Squirrelpaw gave a nod to Mistflower. She sounded so worried, as all of them were, but he didn't like everyone being so worried. "No problem, Mistflower," he mewed, keeping his voice as cheerful as he could. "I'm positive I can find us some prey, and Mallowroot will be back with herbs."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Mistflower nodded to the apprentice, having a little hope. She knew out of all the cats in the clan, he showed the most promise of becoming a great hunter. "Be careful," she said.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Heavykit was about to open his mouth to object, but decided otherwise. "Alright... If you need any help later, Squrrielpaw, I'll be here. Be careful out there."

After a few awkward moments of just sitting there guarding nothing, the gray tom decided it was time to acknowledge the newborns. So he did the awkward motion of standing and walking over all nonchalant-like, and flopped down a few tail-lengths away from Mistflower. His golden eyes drifted over the kits, taking in their small forms. "I heard you say something about the naming them, Mistflower." He mumbled and nodded towards the blue/gray one and the calico one. "I think Bluekit and Ebonykit would suit those two..." StarClan did it feel awkward talking to a cat who just gave birth.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Hello, Bbys~ JPzjwJV Hello, Bbys~ JPzNeMg Hello, Bbys~ JGg2mwx Hello, Bbys~ JPzwPEb Hello, Bbys~ JPzwXQn

Hello, Bbys~ JcTsSP1  Hello, Bbys~ JcnAVnI Hello, Bbys~ JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, Bbys~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bbys~   Hello, Bbys~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, Bbys~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next