Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony   Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 8:04

Falconstar hopped upon the Tallrock and yowled out to his clan, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" He wondered exactly why they continued to make this call, considering kits, who couldn't catch their own prey, ended up at the meetings anyway. Traditions die hard. But what wasn't dying was WindClan; in fact, it was continuing to grow at a delightful pace.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony   Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 13:11

Hawkflight pricked her ears at Falconstars' summoning. Its was her kits ceremony! She quickly licked the top of their heads a couple times despite their protests, and rushed them out.

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony   Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 13:38

Last edited by xiinos on Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 14:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony   Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 13:44

Sablekit barely realized her mother's reassuring lick as she bounded into the clearing. She raced past her brother before slowing her pace as she reached the Tallrock. She sat down, paws fumbling against the ground with anticipation.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony N6a5zHfAcornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony IMrnxD6Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony GMXQgOOAcornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony   Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony EmptySat 15 Mar 2014 - 16:09

Acornkit ran up to Sablekit."Can you belive we are going to be apprentices?"He asked.

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony   Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony EmptySat 15 Mar 2014 - 21:51

Seeing the clan ("clan") gathered around, Falconstar continued. "I am proud to announce three more apprentices. Acornkit, Runningkit, Sablekit, until your warrior ceremony you will be known as Acornpaw, Runningpaw, and Sablepaw. Your mentors will be Longtail, Hawkflight, and Bristlefur. I'm sure they will pass on all of their knowledge onto you."

OoC: Yup, I'm no longer going to have anyone step forward. It's a waste of time. You don't even get trained anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony   Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony EmptySun 16 Mar 2014 - 11:13

OOC: yay I get my kit :D *shot*

Hawkflight purred and to her own kit. She would be able to train him, but nor would she go easy. Touching noses with Runningpaw, she smiled "I wont be easy on you."

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony   Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Acornkit, Runningkit, and Sablekit's Ceremony
Page 1 of 1