Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Acornkit's MCA Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

Acornkit's MCA Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyTue 4 Sep 2012 - 14:39

Frogfoot padded quietly into the nursery. He gently prodded her to wake her up, but before she could speak, he covered her mouth with his tail. He didn't want her to wake up the other kits.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Acornkit's MCA Ceremony LickingIcon02Acornkit's MCA Ceremony R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyWed 5 Sep 2012 - 19:11

Acornkit had been enjoying a soft slumber, dreaming about beautiful things that cats tend to dream about. Just as the best part of her dream was about to happen she felt nudging out side of her dream, but her squeak was muffled by the tail of the Medicen cat. Well this was strange, did she do something wrong, she let out a nervous huff of air and slowly got up. Careful to keep those sleeping around her still asleep and to find out what was going on.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 3:42

Frogfoot removed his tail, flicking it for her to follow. He padded out of the den before speaking. "It's time for your ceremony." he whispered.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 3:52

Acornkit tilted her head slightly at the older cat. Ceremony? Huh? "No silly! Doesn't our leader do ceremonies?" She mewed slightly amused. Obviously what was happening was not clicking with her, seeing as the Medicine CAT was here doing her ceremony. Come on Acorn think.

And then it hit her. "Oh, oh goodness. Me? As your apprentice? Do you really mean it?" The kit squealed, forgetting about the ssleeping cats around her.

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:14

Frogfoot made sure no one had waken up before nodding. "Follow me." he mewed, leading her out of camp.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 13:57

Acornkit was shaking with a mixture of nerves and excitement. Her? The soon to be Medicene Cat? This was exciting! No, this was thrilling! Purring like a maniac the kit padded after her soon to be mentor. Practically jumping with each step.

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 15:06

TIME SKIP

After climbing and running a long way, over dangerous thunderpaths and avoiding the rats of the carrion places, they finally made it to highstones. Frogfoot didn't look tired in the least bit, as he was used to this kind of thing. "Ready?" He asked.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 18:01

After for traveling for what felt like forever the kit was heaving for breath. She had never been this far from home and it was scary. She didn't even know where she was, in someways she missed the small and inclosed confines of the nursery. It was always warm and the soft, steady breathing always seemed to calm her nerves. Afterall, she spent the majority of her life there, learning the ways of the clan from the older cats around her.

On the other hand everything was exciting. She was gone, free, with not the slightest care in the world to hold her back from conquering what was next. Unless a fox OR a dog OR another cat, but she had a feeling Starclan would guide her in a safe path, straight to her future. It was comforting, while not as comforting as the nursery, but it was enough to keep her from worrying. Because the truth was, what would the other cats do when they found their medicene cat and a kit missing?

That was a thought for another time, because now she followed her soon to be mentor. Acornkit looked up at Frogfoot as he asked her if she was ready, but in all honesty she wasn't sure she was. What if Starclan didn't agree with the decision? Well, there was only one way to find out. "Uh... Yes?" She mewed nervously flicking her tail and looking around nervously.

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 19:04

"Okay." He mewed. "Don't worry. I'm right here. Now follow me." Frogfoot led her inside the pitch black tunnels of mothermouth, only his whiskers guiding him. His tail rested on ehr shoulders to make sure she knew where to go.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012 - 17:55

She was nervous, but with the guidence of the older cat felt slightly calmer. "O-okay." Acornkit mewed nervously as she was covered by a thick blanket of darkness. She hated the dark, the illusion of surprise in-gulfing her in a way that shook her to the core with nerves. "Where are we? She mewed to the leader quietly, afraid to awake a beast that might be hiding in here. She had heard stories about bears, but here? Surely not.

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptySat 15 Sep 2012 - 15:01

"The moonstone." As he spoke, a bright light lit up the cave suddenly, and a large, shining stone appeared before them. Frogfoot padded up to it. "Before we dream with StarClan..." He took a deep breath, remembering his own ceremony. "Acornkit, is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 16:10

Acornkit's eyes grew with astonishment, here she was in front of the moonstone. She was about to be on her way to being an medicene cat apprentince. It was a pretty big deal, but what if this wasn't what she wanted. The older cat asked her and she paused, debating her options. It would be a shame to waste a day on walking, only to figure out she wasn't cut out or even wanted to take on such resposibility. But that was hypatheticaly, because she did want to and the kit let him know. "Oh yes!" She purred, shaking slightly with nerves.

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 10:27

"Then come forward." The medicine cat mewed calmly, tail flicking in beckon.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012 - 14:45

Ooc: No need to make pouty posts because I haven't been able to post ;) Don't worry, I'm back now.

The kit followed the Medicine cat's instructions and took very nervous steps toward the stone. She wasn't sure about this, so she gave one last look to the elde cat before getting so close she touched the stone with he nose.

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony EmptySat 22 Sep 2012 - 7:00

ooc: It was a joke XD That is why I has striked it

o3o you don't touch the stone yet btw. I made the exact same mistake during my ceremony as Frogleap >u<

ic: "From this moment on, you will be known as Acornpaw," Frogfoot meowed, before turning to the Moonstone. "Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this apprentice. She has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Clan in accordance with your will." He flicked her tail toward the stone. "Touch you nose to the Moonstone, and dream," Frogfoot mewed calmly, lying down next to the stone in wait.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acornkit's MCA Ceremony   Acornkit's MCA Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Acornkit's MCA Ceremony
Page 1 of 1