Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Of The Moon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Of The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Of The Moon   Of The Moon EmptyTue 4 Mar 2014 - 22:37

Stormpaw padded into camp uncertainly, his bushy tail dragging in the mud behind him. He almost felt as if he'd done wrong. He was one of the few full-blooded cats in the Clan left, and he wasn't really all that sure that Falconstar would approve of another non-Clan cat. But he couldn't just leave the kit sitting there. Especially not after she requested to be taken to the camp! It would be against the code! And rude! He walked through the camp, crossing it to Falconstar's den, trying as hard as he could to ignore the strange looks from the cats in the camp. Setting the kit down at his paws, he narrowed his eyes at the den, calling inside softly. "F-Falconstar? Can I..Can I speak to you?"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Of The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of The Moon   Of The Moon EmptyTue 4 Mar 2014 - 23:00

The soft mew from the apprentice Stormpaw roused Falconstar, forcing the leader to slowly stand and make his way out of his den, which was just starting to feel like home, like his rightful place. Once outside though, he was surprised by the sight of not only Stormpaw, but of a strange kit laying quietly by the apprentices' paws. "Stormpaw," he began calmly, though suspicion was present in his gaze. "Where did you find this kit?" It didn't take a leader to figure out that this certainly was no WindClan kit, at least not purely. Why else would an apprentice need to head out, alone, to find it? It was beginning to feel as if the Warrior Code was crumbling beneath their paws.

The commotion of cats moving to get a better view of what was happening outside roused Eaglethorn in turn, and he got up with them to figure out what was going on. Watching Stormpaw pad into camp with a kit hanging limply from her mouth was awfully surprising, but just knowing that this couldn't be a WindClan kit caused the warrior's eyes to narrow maliciously. How could they possibly allow yet another cat with filth blood into their ranks? It was ridiculous! Pushing past a couple apprentices, he bounded quickly towards the leader's den, where he found his father talking with Stormpaw. Reaching them, he raked his gaze over the new kit and whispered angrily to Falconstar, "Falconstar, we cannot allow another impure cat into the clan! We are already filthy enough as is!"

Falconstar, hearing his son hissing angrily next to him, turned his head and weighed Eaglethorn's words. While the warrior had a point, he couldn't yet decide on what he was to do quite yet. "I have not yet decided what I will do," he mewed tersely to his son, returning his attention back to Stormpaw. "Now Stormpaw, where did you find this kit again?"
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

Of The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of The Moon   Of The Moon EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 17:19

Stormpaw's tail drooped. He felt as if this was wrong, bringing another impure cat into the Clan. "I.. I found it by a..there was a dead kittypet. It smelled of badger. I found.. I found her nearby," he stammered. "W-With all due respect, Falconstar, she.. she looks like.." He had to pause and swallow, as his mouth had gone suddenly dry. "She looks like Silverwing," he mewed. The apprentice nearly had to force out his mother's name. And that was the truth. She really, really did look like his mother. Had she.. been around? With a kittypet?

OOC: Silverwing is Stormpaw's NPC mother, who is Lunar's mother as well. They're step-siblings.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Of The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of The Moon   Of The Moon EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 23:18

Luna, in all honesty, had not even budged from the moment she had arrived in the camp. Not even flinching at Eaglethorn's harsh words or Falconstar's larger size, it was a bit strange that such a kit would not even be shocked or surprised by something like this. While this nature could remind the clan of Ravenwing, it was quite different in more ways than one. Unless she was spoken to directly, then in no ways would she speak. Moreover, eventually she'd grow more accustomed to the clan ways, but there would always be that straightforward tone and lack of social grace within a clan that only "pure" warriors should contain. What did make her curious a bit at this point though, was why no one exactly bothered with her ribbon and bell. Was it just not obvious against blue fur? That was unlikely. Moving her ears in response to Stormpaw's mention of her mother's name, the little kitten in no ways showed the emotions she should've, though in a way or so, it could be implied that she was surprised.

If it was true that this Stormwhatever his name was knew of Silverwing and mentioning that they looked alike, that could lead to only one conclusion on why her father would send her here and risk his life... She was a WindClan cat.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Of The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of The Moon   Of The Moon EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 9:49

Falconstar's eyes narrowed further, his tail unconsciously lashing against the ground. To think that one of his own clan members would betray the clan like this! Something would have to be done concerning Silverwing, that was sure. Meanwhile, his main focus was needed upon this kit. Stormpaw was right: she did look a bit similar to Silverwing. "Stormpaw, please take the kit to the medicine den and have Ravenwing make sure she's alright. I will make my decision after that." And with that, that was it. The leader gave Stormpaw a courteous nod before returning to his den, ignoring his son's angry hiss of protest. Rebuffed, Eaglethorn just snarled at the rogue-blood kit and stalked off.

OoC: I don't actually know if Silverwing is alive or dead.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

Of The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of The Moon   Of The Moon EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 13:21

OOC: Let's just say Silverwing was a NPC loser that Soulfang killed.

Stormpaw nodded to his leader, then padded over to the medicine den. "Ravenwing?" he called quietly. "Falconstar wants you to check up on this kit, I found her near a dead kittypet that smelled of badger," he explained.

OOC: Sorry for da short post mon.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Of The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of The Moon   Of The Moon EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 20:35

Why these clan cats were interesting. Some seemed polite and kind, others, did not. This apprentice carrying her seemed nice, but the two older toms, one seemed wiser and more authoritative while the other seemed much more out of control. Being taken to a different den, Luna in no ways, still even bothered to struggle or rebel in any way. Directed where she was, she might as well do so. Dangling like this wasn't unnatural no, kits were always carried like this, but surely, it was strange in more ways than one. Taken to a den filled with leaves and herbs, "Stormpaw" had plopped her onto the ground and spoke, calling a different cat, "Ravenwing". They have strange names, that's one thing. Another thing would be that there must be so many cats out there. That must be confusing on who was named what and how to remember so many faces.

Ravenwing, in the back was throwing away all the dead and wilted herbs before hearing a cat call her name. Twitching her tail slightly, abandoning the plants, the black she-cat padded over, giving the apprentice a long look before giving a very unnoticeable nod. Taking a glance at the kit, sniffing around a bit before coming back with poppy seed and thyme, instructing the blue she-cat to eat, before going back to her sorting. There wasn't much she needed to do, considering there were no injuries.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Of The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of The Moon   Of The Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Of The Moon
Page 1 of 1