Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RapidBlaze

RapidBlaze

Clan/Rank : warrior
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 27

i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!!   i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 12:22

scarlet paw is an apprentice that is orange with yellow eyes, she is a nice friend

dove cloud is a experienced warrior who is grey with green eyes , he is very smart

swift blossom is my moms o c, she has a very unique fur pattern and has yellow tabby stripes with brown fur and green eyes

twilight paw is a cream cat with purple eyes, she is very caring

flame claw is my dad, he has clawed up ears and unusual orange highlights , and a scared eye, he has most things I have like orange tip on his tail , and orange fur on his neck .

spotted paw is an apprentice with white fur and brown and grey spots , he also has blue eyes

if you got a problem with this than haters g o n n a hate

the description warned you
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!!   i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 14:17

Err... This aren't any real cats for the RP, right? It's because you can't exactly have them, especially considering they're NPCs, so they will never be written out, maybe mentioned once or twice. As for the cats themselves... One thing, no purple eyes. Two, some of the descriptions aren't described enough for me to understand what they look like. And... I'm so confused on these cats. I don't see their purpose except for Swiftblossom and Flameclaw as NPC parents.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!!   i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 14:22

Echo wrote:
Err... This aren't any real cats for the RP, right? It's because you can't exactly have them, especially considering they're NPCs, so they will never be written out, maybe mentioned once or twice. As for the cats themselves... One thing, no purple eyes. Two, some of the descriptions aren't described enough for me to understand what they look like. And... I'm so confused on these cats. I don't see their purpose except for Swiftblossom and Flameclaw as NPC parents.

Or maybe they just made cats for fun, and not to use in RP. :P They made a creation. I think they understand how making cats for roleplaying works.

i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
RapidBlaze

RapidBlaze

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!!   i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 14:31

they aren't for here , I just wanted to tell you peeps about things I have done and I am scared of haters so I don't tell much.

raven paw has purple eyes and he is a real cat even in the books

if I offend you I didn't mean to
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!!   i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 15:07

Sleepy wrote:
Echo wrote:

Or maybe they just made cats for fun, and not to use in RP. :P They made a creation. I think they understand how making cats for roleplaying works.

That's what I figured. xD Though better to be safe than sorry~?

sunsetblaze wrote:
they aren't for here , I just wanted to tell you peeps about things I have done and I am scared of haters so I don't tell much.

raven paw has purple eyes and he is a real cat even in the books

if I offend you I didn't mean to

Critique and hate is completely different... Our site's pretty friendly and will give comments on how to improve the characters and such~

Actually, Ravenpaw has amber colored eyes. Purple eyes aren't possible. Perhaps you should re-check that?

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
RapidBlaze

RapidBlaze

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!!   i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 16:33

you are right echo  Applaud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!!   i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

i made more cats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: