Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silvershade's Elder Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Silvershade's Elder Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Silvershade's Elder Ceremony   Silvershade's Elder Ceremony EmptyThu 20 Feb 2014 - 3:33

"Let all cats old enough to swim gather for a Clan meeting!"

Reedstar sat on his lonely branch, looking sadly down onto the camp. I suppose this was inevitable... Silvershade was older than any cat he knew personally, and it had been amazing that she'd been able to keep up with the other warriors at her age, yet there was still a melancholy pervading the air for the solemn retirement ceremony. Another strong ally to go while all his enemies grew stronger around him. Well, let's get on with this then.

Silvershade's Elder Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Silvershade's Elder Ceremony   Silvershade's Elder Ceremony EmptyThu 20 Feb 2014 - 14:27

Silvershade leaped precariously off of her spot on top of the warrior's den. She'd probably still sit there anyway after the ceremony, because she knew what this was going to be. Padding over to the gathering group of cats, she sat slowly in lieu of her aching joints and wrapped her tail around her paws. By god, was she ready to retire.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: Silvershade's Elder Ceremony   Silvershade's Elder Ceremony EmptyThu 20 Feb 2014 - 17:38

Leafstream had heard news of someone joining her in the Elders den. So, she had gotten help to join, and see who would accompany her in the rest of her blinded life.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silvershade's Elder Ceremony   Silvershade's Elder Ceremony EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 5:11

Reedstar looked down on Silvershade with sadness before sighing and starting the ceremony. Now or never, I suppose. "Silvershade, is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?"

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Silvershade's Elder Ceremony   Silvershade's Elder Ceremony EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 6:55

"It is," Silvershade replied. She was old and tired and ready to be done. //dayum gurl u old
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silvershade's Elder Ceremony   Silvershade's Elder Ceremony EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 8:20

Reedstar nodded. He had almost hoped that she had changed her mind, but deep down he knew there was no fighting time. Silvershade was old and done. "Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest." With that, he leaped down from the branch, touched noses with the elder to cement the ceremony, and quietly slipped away into his den.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silvershade's Elder Ceremony   Silvershade's Elder Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Silvershade's Elder Ceremony
Page 1 of 1