Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Firepaw's cat creation!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4588

Firepaw's cat creation!! Empty
PostSubject: Firepaw's cat creation!!   Firepaw's cat creation!! EmptySun 18 Apr 2010 - 20:24

Cat Name: Firepaw

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):Fireheart,Sandstorm,Cloudtail,Cinderpelt,Ravenpaw

Familiarity with the series:I'm on book five right now two more chapters i will be on book 6!

Appearance: Orange with red paws,and a white on the tip of the tail,and born with one green eye and one gray eye.
A scar in the shape of a star behind her left ear.

Personality: Friendly,highspirited and brave. Got the name 'Fire' because when the sunlight shines
on her pelt it glows like fire.

Origins: Was born and raised in Thunderclan. She is also waiting to be an apperentice to train to be a
brave,strong, warrior.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Firepaw's cat creation!! JPzjwJV Firepaw's cat creation!! JPzNeMg Firepaw's cat creation!! JGg2mwx Firepaw's cat creation!! JPzwPEb Firepaw's cat creation!! JPzwXQn

Firepaw's cat creation!! JcTsSP1  Firepaw's cat creation!! JcnAVnI Firepaw's cat creation!! JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Firepaw on Tue 14 Sep 2010 - 9:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Woopsies on a couple of things)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Firepaw's cat creation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's cat creation!!   Firepaw's cat creation!! EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 6:01

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Firepaw's cat creation!!
Page 1 of 1