Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New medicine cat apprentice meets who?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

New medicine cat apprentice meets who? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014 - 18:50

Ivypaw couldn't but feel bad. After all, she made Nightpaw feel like this. It wasn't his fault he was hurting. She looked up at him softly, want to look away and just think about something else for once. "I'm so sorry, Nightpaw," she choked out, willing for all these tears to go away. "I like you... I really do, but you're becoming a medicine. Honestly, I'd be okay switching Clans... but that still won't work."
Ivypaw stepped forward gingerly, not taking her attention off the tom, and gave him a lick on the forehead, her eye filking with a small tear. "I love you, Nightpaw," she mewed softly, before turning to run back into the moorland, tears leaving a small trail behind her in the dirt.

Ooc: Maybe you can make another topic at fourtrees since she just got her warrior name, and then Night could bring up the plot that we just discussed? Or we can wait until he gets his medicine cat name if you want to.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

New medicine cat apprentice meets who? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New medicine cat apprentice meets who?   New medicine cat apprentice meets who? - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014 - 19:08

Nightpaw stood shocked as Ivypaw spoke and licked him on the head, tears in her eyes. He gazed at her longingly and meowed to himself, even knowing she wouldn't hear. "I love you too" he spoke before padding back to camp, tears almost coming to the toms eyes.

OOC: Lol okay. I'll pm Sun first and ask about the training again. See how long she wants it to be.

New medicine cat apprentice meets who?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2