Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friendship is magical (anyone~)

Go down 
+3
Dawnfire
Little
Flybot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Last edited by xiinos on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Dawnpaw jumped forward and yowled, " STOP! dont fight! she is not doing ANY harm.. NONE of us are." Dawnpaw gently pushed soulpaw of ivypaw and went back to adderpaw. " control your temper." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:49 pm

Ivypaw got up and flicked her tail in agitation. "ShadowClan cats never knew how to control their temper in the first place," she growled, holding back the temptation of leaping on Soulpaw to claw the cat's ears off.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:21 pm

When a shadow blocked out the warm rays of sun, Cormorantpaw was awake again. Yawning, she looked beside her to see... Soulpaw? "Soulpaw! What are you doing-" She stopped mid sentence when she caught site of scared Dawnpaw, a now pretty angry Ivypaw, and two other apprentices she had never noticed before. She was back on her paws in an instant. "...What's going on now?" Her yellow eyes narrowed.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JPzjwJV Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JPzNeMg Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JGg2mwx Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JPzwPEb Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JPzwXQn

Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JcTsSP1  Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JcnAVnI Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Dawnpaw glared at soulpaw then softed her gaze when she turned to cormorantpaw. " well first off adderpaw and nightpaw came here," she mewed, pointing at each cat with her tail. " and second, your clanmate here, tried to attack ivypaw..."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Ooc- I think you mean Ashpaw, Dawn~

Ashpaw stood and shot a glance at the grumpy circle of cats. "Hush,", he spoke in a calm, firm tone. "Why fight? It helps no one." Swishing his tail gently, a glare only present in his green eyes stared at each cats' own; telling quietly for them to calm down. The white tom wasn't that big, but his voice was becoming surprisingly deep as he aged into a warrior.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:39 pm

"I'm not the one starting the fight," Ivypaw grunted, standing up on all fours and taking a minute to look at the moon. "It's finally going to be morning soon," she sighed. "That's means I can finally leave."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Adderpaw yawned loudly. "This is boring. I thought it would be neat to come say hi and see why a bunch of apprentices were just wandering around here, but everyone's just arguing over nothing while others try to calm them down. Seems like every-day camp life to me." He huffed, lying down and glancing at Dawnpaw. "Don't be scared of them. You're a Thunderclan apprentice, remember? Gotta be brave. Besides, I'll protect you if I need to." He assured her quietly.

The tom stretched a little and looked at Cormorantpaw. "A nap sounds nice and all, but I doubt you'll be able to get one here." He meowed, glaring pointedly at Soulpaw.

Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFriendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFriendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFriendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 1voydFriendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 2gy1qubFriendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFriendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Swiftpaw appeared out of nowhere, raising his eyebrows at the group of apprentices. "What the heck are all of you guys doing here? Is this allowed? Mind if I join you guys? I've always been disobeying orders. It's a habit. And, I'm REALLY bored right now ..."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:03 pm

Last edited by xiinos on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Dawnpaw sighed, " all you guys do is fight. Really it would hurt to be friends. And you can leave if being nice is that hard. " she stood up next to adderpaw and meowed," its getting close to dawn. We better go adderpaw, or else our clan mates will notice we are gone. Meet here tomorrow night?"
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:19 pm

Last edited by xiinos on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:56 pm

Cormorantpaw sighed and sat dawn, wrapping her slender black tail around her even blacker paws. Looking up, she saw that the moon was sinking behind fourtrees. "We should be going too, Soulpaw..." That was all she could say. I mean, what else could be said? it was obvious to her now that she could not be friends with these other cats.

She stood, her head hanging in disappointment. As she walked back to her clans border she paused, head turned slightly so she could get at least one cold yellow eye focused on them.

Then she was gone.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JPzjwJV Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JPzNeMg Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JGg2mwx Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JPzwPEb Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JPzwXQn

Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JcTsSP1  Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JcnAVnI Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship is magical (anyone~)   Friendship is magical (anyone~) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship is magical (anyone~)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next