Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tawnykit's Curiosity

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Dawnpaw glared at Tawnypaw before putting her head down and muttering, "okay rookheart. Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Rookheart lead the way to the camp and set Tawnykit down once they were there. The kit tried to run off but Rookheart placed her paw on the calico she-cat's tail. "Tell me what happened." Rookheart said. "Well I was just looking outside and then Dawnpaw came and told me she would take me out. I didn't wonder off!" Tawnykit mewed angrily. Rookheart looked at Dawnpaw for her explanation.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:52 pm

" well.. I was just taking her out for a bit.. It wasn't doing any harm... " Dawnpaw Mewed guiltily. She turned her head and licked her back to avoid eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:10 pm

"Kits are not allowed to leave the camp. You put a kit's life in danger. Where's Spottedfeather?" Rookheart said. Tawnykit looked down, feeling guilty.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:16 pm

" NO! No.. Don't tell Spottedfeather, please!! I promise I won't do it again!" Dawnpaw wailed to rookheart. " I just.. I didn't think it would be bad..."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:21 pm

"Its okay Rookheart, I was watching them the whole way." Spottedfeather padded next to Rookheart, seemingly coming out of nowhere. "I saw them leaving, so I followed. I was basically right beside them the whole time. Though they didn't notice." she purred before going up to Dawnpaw and Tawnykit. "I know that a kit wants to go out to the world, but its just too early for them too. Now please don't do it again. I'm letting you off this time" she smiled before sitting back up.

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:46 pm

" yes Spottedfeather.." Dawnpaws eyes filled with embarrassment as the deputy looked at her. " I promise I won't do it EVER again. "
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Rookheart nodded respectfully as Spottedfeather came up. She stepped back to let Spottedfeather talk to them.

Tawnykit looked down shamefully as Spottedfeather came up to her. But once she had said her piece, Tawnykit looked up happily. "Yes Spottedfeather!" she squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 5:11 pm

"Its okay. Apprentices make mistakes." Spottedfeather purred. "And thank you Rookheart for bringing them back. I was just seeing how far they went."

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 5:17 pm

" thanks Spottedfeather for forgiving me." Dawnpaw muttered before padding of to the apprentice den.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 5:20 pm

Rookheart dipped her head. "My pleasure Spittedfeather." she said. She headed off to hunt.

Tawnykit sat silent in front of Spottedfeather. She stared sadly after Dawnpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tawnykit's Curiosity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2