Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tawnykit's Curiosity

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

Tawnykit's Curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:07 am

Tawnykit padded toward the entrance, peering outside. She had seen many warriors come and go through the entrance. She took a hesitant step towards the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:21 am

Dawnpaw was sitting at the fresh kill pile, when she saw tawnykit. She padded over to her and Mewed, " hello tawnykit! Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:35 am

Tawnykit jumped. She backed away from the entrance timidly. "I-I-I j-jus-just wa-wanted t-to g-go ou-out-outside."
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:29 am

Dawnpaw smiled and Mewed, " you know kits aren't allowed out... But, maybe you can go with me?"
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:03 am

Tawnykit's face lit up. "Really?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:29 am

" only if you behave and do what I tell you. And it's only for a few minutes! Then we go right back!" Dawnpaw Mewed to her
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:45 am

Tawnykit nodded enthusiastically. "I will! I'll behave!"
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:59 am

Dawnpaw had to stifle a laugh when she replied," okay let's go. Stay close. We will go to... The training hollow, it's not very dangerous there." Dawnpaw led the way out to the hollow and stopped when they got there.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:12 am

Tawnykit ran behind Dawnpaw. She skidded to a stop as Dawnpaw stopped. The calico kit tumbled into the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:21 am

Dawnpaw laughed. Opening her mouth to speak, she suddenly smelled a vole. " there's a vole over there! I'm going to catch it so try to be quiet." She hissed to tawnykit. Crouching in a hunters crouch, she slowly crawled toward the vole. With her rump wiggling in the air, she pounced and killed the vole with one neat bite.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:48 am

Tawnykit gaped at Dawnpaw's ability. "Wow! That was amazing!" she cried.

Walking a few yards away was the newly named Rookheart. She heard the sounds of cats and walked towards the voices.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:07 am

Dawnpaw finished burying her find and turned toward tawnykit. Noticing her walking away, Dawnpaw hissed, " Tawnypaw! Where are you going?! Come back!" Dawnpaw ran after Tawnypaw.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:10 am

Tawnykit walked along, looking around.

Rookheart caught the scent of Thunderclan cats and and walked faster. The Thunderclan warrior peered through a bush and bumped into Tawnykit.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:42 am

Dawnpaw ran up to tawnykit, and Mewed," tawnykit! I told to-" she cut of when she saw rookheart standing there. " rookheart? Er ... Tawnykit snuck out of camp.. So I um.. I followed her..." Dawnpaw lied easily, so rookheart wouldn't know she had took tawnykit out.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:45 am

"Liar!" Tawnykit protested.

"Enough! We're going back to camp. Now." Rookheart said, picking Tawnykit by the scruff and looking at Dawnpaw expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit's Curiosity   Tawnykit's Curiosity Empty

Back to top Go down

Tawnykit's Curiosity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next