Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4976

Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!  Empty
PostSubject: Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!    Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!  EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:50 pm

Ivyfur stretched as she plopped down in a corner of camp, rolling around to try and use the ground as a place to scratch her back, that had been bothering her so. Her fluffy tabby pelt was sprinkled in snow from doing this, but in attempt to relieve her need to scratch, she didn't care how weird she looked. Stopping after some time, she licked the snow off her nose before stretching out and watching the active Windclan camp. She suddenly felt lonely, though at the loss of Mudfur, and she wanted longingly to see her mate that had been struck by death. Passing the thought aside, she started to think about how Windclan had many apprentices, and she knew the clan would be continuously thriving because of it.

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowpawMountainpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!    Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!  EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:28 pm

"Do you need help...Ivyfur?" Asked a certain ginger tom, rising from his nest as his tired green eyes rested on the bustling she-cat. A slightly amused smile painting his face as he looked over the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!    Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!  EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:43 pm

Rolling once again at her back tingling annoyingly, Ivyfur snapped her head over to her den-mate as she was getting annoyed by the tingling of her back. "If... my back would stop needing an itch so bad! But I am alright, I must look crazy rolling around like this." Stopping for what she hoped would be awhile, Ivyfur looked in the direction of their den. "So, how have you been?" She asked simply.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!    Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!  EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:46 pm

"I have been good... though I can help you with the itch" Noted the warrior, walking over calmly he gave her back a few good licks, strong ones at that to help her with the itch. "Must I say you look charming with the snow on you" He purred teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!    Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!  EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:55 pm

Relaxing finally that her need to itch was satisfied, she softly giggled at the comment. "I enjoy the compliment, but I think I am going to get rid of it here in a moment, Longtail. Oh, and thank you for that, it really helped." Ivyfur noted, and was glad she could finally lay in the snow wihout having to roll around and look like a fool.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!    Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!  EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:32 pm

"Haha, no problem helping a friend" Purred the tom, turning to walk out of the den. "Want to go hunting with my Ivyfur?" Asked Longtail, tilting his head in question.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!    Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!  EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:59 pm

Getting up to stretch again, she followed Longtail and nodded. "Why not? I don't think there is anything else to do in camp at the moment, and Falconfang already sent out patrols... I would enjoy it!" She meowed, before taking a step back to allow Longtail to leave the den first. With the snow still in her pelt, she now had white spots all over her.

Ooc: Time skip hunting, since it would be a short topic if we didn't?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!    Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Caaammmpedy CAAAMP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: