Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome to the Party Cruise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Welcome to the Party Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 17:09

Ooc: This is Stormpaw's random dream one night. Anything can happen. But remember, any characters you guys play, aren't real and are figments of her imagination; she only sees things her mind randomly imagines in her sleep. In other words, the characters can't know anything she doesn't know, and Stormpaw is the only real character here o3o
You can be a random tabby with wings and a snake head named Sunshine for all I care; go nuts :D

Ic: "Goodnight, Hailpaw!" Stormpaw purred to her sister, yawning and falling asleep in her nest. It was warm and comfortable and wait what's going on. All around her was this huge field with stars on the ground instead of in the sky, and there were trees...In the sky. Confused, Stormpaw looked around, wondering what was going on. Suddenly, she saw a 'tree' in the sky shape into a shadow and descend rapidly towards her. She leaped quickly out of the way as the shadow crashed to the ground, flames busting up from the small crater in the ground where it landed.
"Who's there?!" She growled, fur spiking up.

Ooc: Yo, who wants to be the magical thing that randomly crashes to the ground all like "'Sup"

Welcome to the Party Cruise Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWelcome to the Party Cruise Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWelcome to the Party Cruise Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWelcome to the Party Cruise I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Welcome to the Party Cruise 1voydWelcome to the Party Cruise 2gy1qubWelcome to the Party Cruise One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWelcome to the Party Cruise StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 17:20

"Hey there fish-face! I'm Whitekit!" Chirped a hyper-active calico kitten, bouncing out of the grey dust and right up to the apprentice, since she was the age of an apprentice she was the size of a brand new apprentice. Her body vibrating as she bounced happily around, a excited grin planted on her face. "What's your name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 17:24

Stormpaw was taken aback by the sudden appearance of some random kit. "Did you jus- You know what? Nevermind. I'm Stormpaw, glad to meet you!" She laughed, though it was a little nervous since she really still didn't know how to react to whatever the heck just happened.

Welcome to the Party Cruise Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWelcome to the Party Cruise Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWelcome to the Party Cruise Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWelcome to the Party Cruise I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Welcome to the Party Cruise 1voydWelcome to the Party Cruise 2gy1qubWelcome to the Party Cruise One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWelcome to the Party Cruise StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 17:38

"Glad to meet you too fish-face!" She chirped, whirling around she batted her face with her own tail. "C'mon fish-face, lets go adventuuuuuurrreee!" She squeaked, marching off, a few flowers magically popping onto her head.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 17:43

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me that, fur-ball." Stormpaw huffed in amusement. As the flowers popped up, she simply blinked and padded on, unsure what to make of that.

Suddenly a huge thud is heard nearby! A giant bird stomps their way! What do you do?!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 17:53

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me that, fur-ball!" She mimicked, stomping in a whole circle before coming face-to-face with the apprentice, her green eyes peered off to the side to see a bird "O-Oh ha ha, sorry-BYE!" She yelled before sprinting off.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 18:05

"Wha..." Stormpaw spun around to see a giant bid with scaled instead of feathers.

"CAW-CAW, SUCKERS!"
It yowled, and surprisingly they were able to understand it.

Stormpaw bolted away, sprinting after the kit.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 19:07

With a mrrow of laughter, the Windclan warrior Ivyfur lurched out. "Hmm, someone will be getting into trouble when I am done. " She purred as she leapt from a tall-rock(hehe) and landed on her paws swiftly. Her eyes with mischief, took her paws to run off in a direction after a golden-haired rabbit.

Ooc: From my calculations, logic can be poofed away?

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 15:53

Ooc: Yes, but keep in mind that you can only see things in the dream that pop up in Stormpaw's mind, since this is mainly her dream. Also if you have one of your characters pop up here(for whatever reason somehow, considering she doesn't even know them), they can't remember each other when they wake up. That wouldn't make sense if they met for the first time and knew each other already D:

Ic: Stormpaw burst through the bushes, bowling into Ivyfur. She scrambled to her paws, looking behind her. "Sorry!" She panted quickly, looking at the Windclan she-cat. "I was running away from this snake-bird thing...I think we lost it now though." Suddenly she realized how ridiculous that sounded. Also where did Whitekit go? "Oh and have you seen a kit run by?" The warrior-sized apprentice asked.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 16:07

Ooc: Best description of Paranoia in Dreams.

Ic:

Ivyfur smiled, and saw that the apprentice didn't know about the five-feet pig behind them. "I haven't, but I would turn around and... run?" She replied before bolting off.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 16:38

Ooc: HEY I'M THE ONE CONTROLLING THIS DREAM //shot
Lol jk go nuts. Though Stormpaw doesn't know what pigs are(I doubt any of them do), so I'd edit that o3o

Ic: Why were all these cats so sassy and/or weird? She didn't even know who they were! But they seemed to know exactly what was going on, or at least acted like it...Sometimes. "Don't need to tell me twice!" Stormpaw agreed, racing after her. Strangely enough, her stamina seemed infinite. Then suddenly she couldn't feel the ground anymore...She was flying! Eyes widening, the silver tabby realized she knew how to fly! What was going on! She began to spazz out in the air as blue fire lit up around her, though not burning her. "What's going on?!" She yelped in terror. "This...is...SO COOL!" For a moment she forgot her fear of fire, since it didn't seem to be hurting her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 16:52

"Hey there fish-face, hello Ivyfur!" Chuckled Whitekit, who was also flying as well. "How are you today? Even though the thingy is chasing us we like, act totally normal? hmm? yush" She chirped, trying to be a bit funny, or crack a joke.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 17:26

Ooc: they know everything.

Ic: Sprouting gorgeous wjngs, ahe flew into the air while the pig killed everyone from behind with its luscious tail, and a random tree decided to take a ride on Ivyfurs back as she flew around randomly.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 17:37

Ooc: THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT PIGS- Oh forgot it.

Ic: Stormpaw immediately revived after she was 'killed', though really that was a huge overstatement, considering she dodged the 'attack' as the pig 'attacked them'. "Wait up!" Stormpaw called, flying after Ivyfur. She spun, wings of fire being created on her. She grinned, enjoying this suddenly. It was fun, if you got past the terror! She flew high up in the air, clouds dancing around her. "Weee!~" She sang happily.

A giant apple rolled by through the air.

Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Derpasaurus rex   Welcome to the Party Cruise EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014 - 15:17

Out of no where, Fang grew wings.After the little kit grew wings a large lizard game into view and ate a cat he didn't know."Where the heck am I?"He looked around and saw the lizard.It was as black as night and had yellow spots on its back.But its strangest quality was its eyes.It then ate another cat was eaten.Fang then realized when the cats were eaten there leftovers.He than saw another cat and rescued before the cat faced the others fate.The cat seemed like she was real."Who are you?"the cat questioned."I'm Fang","I'm Storm paw".Then the lizard came closer and closer.They both screamed, in terror.The last thing they both saw was its black derpy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Party Cruise   Welcome to the Party Cruise Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Party Cruise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: