Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowfaces adventure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Snowfaces adventure Empty
PostSubject: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 15:25

Snowface crossed the ThunderPath, into ShadowClan territory. It was late at night, almost moonhigh. She looked around her and saw nothing but trees and snow. Then she heard a crunch of snow behind her. "Huh? Who's there?" she asked.

Last edited by Shade on Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 14:45; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shade-in-the-stars.tumblr.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:01

Redpaw let out a hostile hiss, leaping out of the darkness and barreling into Snowpelt. "Trespasser! Get out of our territory!" The large, red apprentice snarled, digging his claws in the she-cat's fur.

Snowfaces adventure Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSnowfaces adventure Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSnowfaces adventure Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSnowfaces adventure I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Snowfaces adventure 1voydSnowfaces adventure 2gy1qubSnowfaces adventure One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSnowfaces adventure StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormimance on Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:36

OOC: wait wait wait... Okay, so Snowpelt is a Thunderclan cat right? That I need to fix in Site Cats... Adderpaw is also Thunderclan... what is he doing attacking his own on the Shadowclan side of the Thunderpath? cx and I am now confused about Snow's name.. is it Snowpelt or Snowface like it is in the ceremony?? o.o

Last edited by Shadow on Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:37

Ooc: GOD DAMN IT I MEANT REDPAW

Snowfaces adventure Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSnowfaces adventure Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSnowfaces adventure Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSnowfaces adventure I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Snowfaces adventure 1voydSnowfaces adventure 2gy1qubSnowfaces adventure One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSnowfaces adventure StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:39

OOC: oh okay xD That makes a bit more sense cx I've done that before ;u; and I will post in this topic shortly... when my headache goes away.. probably on both sides of the Thunderpath ;u; because I can do that~
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 13:03

OoC: Sorry! I fixed it. I shouldn't make topics when I'm half asleep

IC: Snowface turned around. "Really? What are you going to do about that, apprentice?" she smirked.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 16:54

"Don't underestimate me!" Redpaw snapped back, leaping away so that he could properly face her. He got into the most menacing posture he could make, and thanks to his thick fur, sharp teeth and claws, and large frame, it was pretty menacing. Of course a true warrior probably didn't give a mouse-tail. And for that reason, he tucked his back legs in more, ready to pounce if this she-cat didn't back off. "Don't you have any respect for clan boundaries? Or better yet, the warrior code, since you're not supposed to trespass without good reason or unless you're fighting for territory? You do anything over here, and you could start a war with our clans!" Suddenly he realized what he was saying, and smirked. "Oh, why don't you do that? More fur coming out of you putrid Thunderclan cats then!" Suddenly Redpaw leaped at her, but instead of clawing her, he shot around to her back and yanked hard on her tail with sharp fangs.

Redpaw used Tail Yank on Snowface, dealing 10 damage and using 10 stamina.

Redpaw
20/20(HP)
70/80(SP)

Ooc: Ehhh why not? XD Topics need more excitement.

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 21:29

Snowface turned around. "I... I..." she started before running off, back towards the ThunderPath. As she started crossing, a monster came out of almost nowhere and hit her, knocking her back onto ShadowClan territory. Her eyes were shut, but she was still breathing, barely.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 21:49

"What is going on here?!" It was Thrushstripe. The deputy had been out trying to find some kind of food in this freezing weather when he had heard the hissing of a few cats. Almost instantly he dashed toward the sound only to basically be smacked in the face with the smell of Thunderclan. Who would cross the Thunderpath? Unless it was a patrol attacking the territory. Bursting out of the bushes ready to attack if need be, the deputy took a quick look around before only finding Redpaw and... who was that? The she-cat was definitely Thunderclan, but what was she doing here? Although, after looking her over for a second, it was fairly obvious that something tragic had just happened. The poor she-cat had been hit. "Redpaw, what happened?" Thrushstripe asked urgently as he tried to figure out where Snowface had been hurt the most.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 16:23

"Yeah, run yo pathe-" Redpaw cut off his taunt as he watched a monster slam into Snowface as she tried to escape. "...Oh. Guess you...Kinda can't..." He murmured, half to himself. Thrushpelt's voice surprised him out of his shock, and the apprentice gave a little jump. He rushed toward Snowface, eyes wide. "I-Uh...She trespassed, so I attacked her, and when she tried to escape, t-there was a monster...Did I mess up?" He asked, looking at his mentor, still a little shocked. "What do we do!?" He really didn't know how to react in this situation. Also, he suddenly felt a little guilty that she didn't fight back, and instead ran away therefor getting hit by a monster. No, he thought, and shook his head. It wasn't his fault that she trespassed and was a coward! But still...

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 16:45

Spottedfeather heard the screech of a monster on the Thunderpath and flinced, it reminded her of Nightpaw and the monster. Even though she wasn't there for it, it still left a dent in her mind. She shook herself before she heard mewed of cats. Did a cat get hit? Not another one. She padded over, putting Nightpaws accident out of her mind. She noticed across the path was two Shadowclan cats and then, another body on the ground. Her eyes widened as she noticed it was Snowface. She looked both was before running across the path. She didn't need to hunt, her clanmate was probably hurt! "What happened?" she stared wide eyed at Snowface before looking at her. She seemed to be breathing still. She didn't care why she was over here in the first place, she only cared about her clanmates safety.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 20:01

Thrushstripe looked up as Spottedfeather dashed across the Thunderpath. For a second he jumped into position, but soon stopped when he saw that she was only here for her clan mate. She didn't want to fight. Still studying the unconscious Thunderclan warrior, he glanced at Redpaw have gave him a reassuring look before turning back to Spottefeather. "It seems that your warrior here decided to trespass and paid for it. Trying to run back, she got hit. We had to pull her back to safety and the shortest distance off the path was this side." he said. "She seems to be okay for now. I have no idea if she's broken any bones though. I don't really want to check. I can get our medicine cat here faster than we can take her to Thunderclan. Let Mallowroot or Hailstorm look her over." Turning to Redpaw, Thrushstripe motioned back to camp with his tail. "Redpaw, go get the medicine cats. We need them here quickly. Hurry, now!" he pushed, hoping to get them here in time. He didn't want to see a cat lose to the monsters of the Thunderpath.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 15:40

Redpaw nodded. "Got it." He meowed, running off towards camp as fast as he could. His shock died down, and he slowed his pace to a simple run. Why are we helping an enemy cat? She deserved it, He thought bitterly with a quiet growl. She can die for all I care! In fact...Why do I care?! It...It wasn't my fault she got hit! The scene replayed in his head, and he shook it, bursting into camp.
"Hailstorm! Mallowroot! There's trouble by the Thunderpath!" Redpaw called out, rushing towards the medicine den.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 16:40

Spottedfeather nodded to Thrushstripe and watched the apprentice Redpaw leave. "I'm so sorry for this, I can't believe that she went across borders. But I don't think she deserved this. I will let your medicine cats treat her, but I will stay by her side the whole time." she mewed to Shadowclans deputy. Being deputy of Thunderclan, and once being a queen, her protectiveness had heightened. She now felt very protective of her clanmates, may more than before.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 19:59

Snowface opened her eyes. "Wh... what happened?" she choked, before coughing up blood. "Spottedfeather? I... is that... you?" More coughing. "The medicine cat... won't... make it... in time. I... I'm..." She stopped mid sentence. Her eyes had glazed over, she was dead.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowfaces adventure   Snowfaces adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowfaces adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: