Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exploring SkyClan territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Exploring SkyClan territory Empty
PostSubject: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 13:36

The sun was low in the sky. Owlpelt headed out into the territory, hoping to get away from all the noise in the camp. He stopped when he reached SkyClan's old territory, looked around him to see if anyone was following him, then walked in. He stopped at a rather large clearing and sat down. He couldn't see the sun through the trees, which bothered him because he had wanted to watch the sun set. He then noticed that one of the trees around the clearing was taller than the rest, and looked rather strong. After checking again that nobody was around him, he started climbing the tree, digging his claws into the trunk. He stopped at a rather high branch, just above the other trees, and sat down on it.

Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 17:21

Hawkflight bounded on the moorland, ignoring the prey that startled around her. She flexed and bunched her powerful back legs, thanks to the Skyclan blood in her. She ran faster and faster, racing the wind. Her ears were pinned against her head as the wind whistled by her, her bodies fur waving in the wind. He spotted a big rock in front of a large tree and bounded toward it. She leaped and landed straight on the boulder. She breathed, her lungs used to her daily endeavors of racing along the moor. She just loved to run, making Windclan rumor of running true. She sat on the rock, bathing in the tiny lights of the sun. She heard rustling in the large tree behind her and looked back, what was there? Or was it just the wind? Her dark amber gaze blazed in the darkening land.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 18:33

Owlpelt heard a cat down below him. He looked off of his branch and saw a familiar brown pelt. As he leaned over to see her, his paw slipped and he lost his balance. As he fell he managed to grab onto a branch with his front paws. He tried to climb onto the branch, but couldn't. He looked down and saw that he could probably let go without hurting himself, but not without landing on Hawkflight. She hadn't noticed him falling, so he couldn't motion for her to move out of the way. The branch he had grabbed onto was too strong for him to shake it so it made a noise. He couldn't get her attention any other way, and his grip was slipping. He had no other option. "H...haa... Hawkflight!" he croaked.

Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 21:46

Hawkflight snapped her head up toward the weird/new voice. It was Owlpelt! He spoke! She saw that he was slipping from the branch he was in, right above her. She quickly moved away from under him, letting him jump down. She purred in amusement at the look of him in a tree, barely hanging on not far up from her.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 0:05

As Owlpelt landed, he looked up at Hawkflight. "Thank you," he said as he scrambled to his feet.

Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 14:36

"You're welcome. Though i'm not used to hearing your voice." Hawkflight mewed back to Owlpelt, watching him get up.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 21:18

Owlpelt sighed. "I know," he said, "I... I'm sorry."

Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 15:50

"What are you sorry for? Its not your fault" she purred rubbing her cheek against his. Hawkflight looked back to the big tree, before casting her gaze on Skyclan territory.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 18:39

"Would you like to watch the sunset with me? You'd get a lovely view from up in that tree there," he purred, looking at the tree.

Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 15:12

"Sure" she smiled before launching herself into the tree. Branch by branch she scaled up the tree, getting to the top, on some of the smaller branches. She looked back down, waiting for Owlpelt.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 1:23

Owlpelt climbed up the tree after Hawkflight, eventually reaching the branch she was on. As he sat down next to her, he said, "I... I'm sorry that I made you think I couldn't talk. I'm sorry I made everyone think I couldn't talk. When I was a kit and an apprentice I hated talking. I found no reason to, at first. It wasn't until I became a warrior that I realised how much I actually wanted to say. And today... well... I kinda had to speak. I'm sorry for... for misleading you though."

Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 15:53

"Its really okay. I understand if you didn't want to. Just know you can talk to me whenever." Hawkflight smiled before looking back to the setting sun, its flaming colors coloring the land and her fur.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 20:23

Owlpelt smiled, wrapped his tail around Hawkflight's, then said, "Hawkflight... there's something I want to tell you, that I have always wanted to tell you. I... I love you Hawkflight. I have always loved you, ever since I first saw you."

Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptyThu 9 Jan 2014 - 16:48

Hawkflight froze, shocked by this new information. She looked at Owlpelt, her eyes wide. Her tail was stiff, non responsive to his. As she thought, her body loosened and her tail wrapped back around his. "I love you too Owlpelt, I really do" she smiled and purred, rubbing her cheek against his.

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:32

The sun set over the horizon, leaving the two cats in almost darkness. "Come on, let's get back to camp, the other cats might be worried," Owlpelt said, before a snowflake landed on his nose. The sky above them had clouded up, making it snow. "Or... or we could just stay here a bit longer." Owlpelt slowly started climbing down the tree, and when he arrived at the bottom the clearing was covered in a thin blanket of snow. "Come on Hawkflight! The snow won't bite you."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring SkyClan territory   Exploring SkyClan territory Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring SkyClan territory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next