Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? Empty
PostSubject: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Scorchkit wandred through the trees and peered his head into every bush there was. "This place is cool!" He said to himself then froze as there was a rustling behind him. Redpaw emerged into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:50 am

Redpaw grinned. "Hello there, furball." He snickered. "You better believe you're in trouble. But I think now would be the perfect time to give you what was coming for ya. A punishment, I suppose." The tom suddenly slid out his claws and narrowed his eyes, as if locking them on the kit. No one was watching, and he had really come to hate this youngster. Besides, he was almost an apprentice...What difference was there if he hurt him just a little before he got his new name?

Ooc: DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzOh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrOh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaOh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? 1voydOh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? 2gy1qubOh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksOh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:24 am

OOC: Scorchkit should actually be an apprentice now, but Splotch isn't replying!! 'A'

Ic:
Scorchkit sat on his haunches and licked a paw. Drawing it over one ear he asked; "And what will you do when I tell your mentor? Or the deputy? Or Nightstar that you hurt an innocent kit? But I SHOULD be an aoorentice by now." He shot his abnormally long claws out at the last word that he spat. Working his claws into the frosty leaves, Scorchkit glared at the ground and his eyes flared up.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Ooc: She'll get to it when she can; though if she takes too long, just politely remind her :3

Ic: "You wouldn't tell anyone. If you did, then what fun will there be without me to bug you?" Redpaw growled, a smile on his face as he lashed his tail threateningly and pinned back his ears. "Besides, if you tell anyone, I will find you..." He leaned closer and whispered the last part. "...And I will kill you." Bad reference jokes.
Suddenly the large tom lashed out a claw, nicking the kit's left ear out of nowhere. The nick was deep so that it tore through the ear, though ears are easily torn. But the russet tom was not looking to really damage the kit...Just leave a mark to sort of make their rivalry 'official'.

Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzOh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrOh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaOh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? 1voydOh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? 2gy1qubOh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksOh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Scorchkit barely flinched. He was expecting it at the most.
Scorchkit just sat there and looked blankly at Redpaw. "Wahoo." He meowed unenthusiasticly. "I got my first scar, what a joy." He said the last words very slowly then lunged at the apprentice in the blink of an eye, and tore a small clump of fur from the apprentices shoulder.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3559

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:34 pm

Ooc: Actually, I posted the ceremony.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:38 pm

Redpaw flicked an ear, annoyed at his words. "I'm not gonna hurt you anymore than that, it was just to-" Suddenly he was tackled, and felt still-developing claws dig into his shoulder. Not far though, but enough to rip some of his fur. He snarled angrily, swinging around to unhook the kit's balance. He rolled over, forcing Scorchkit down into the mud, then used his paws to unhook his little claw-hold. He clawed the sort-of-kit's face, releasing the blood hiding beneath his skin. "You little piece of fox-dung! I'll tear you to bits if you do that again!" He snarled quite loudly, pinning the smaller tom. Redpaw had been training for a while now, and had developed good muscles for an apprentice of his age. Not to mention he was rather big in size, and his age and experience countered any spunk or hatred this kit could muster to fight back.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:56 am

Scorchkit/paw raised an imagined eyebrow. "And what will you do when I tell Nightstar? That you hurt me?" He growled then laughed. "You know, Redpaw, you really need to sort out your attitude towards kits."

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:01 am

Redpaw narrowed his eyes. "You attacked me too, so I don't even need to make an excuse; Also, using your rank as an excuse is just cowardly." He huffed, lashing his tail. "Look furball, get back to camp or you'll be in even bigger trouble. Like how I word it that way instead?" He growled, not even caring about his previous little 'plan' to embarrass the tom. Now he was simply p*ssed.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:35 am

"Well, I am nearly an apprentice (Splotch needs to reply on topic)." Scorchkit admitted. "And I think it is cowardly to pick on cats younger than you." He retorted. "I would get back to camp, if you weren't pinning me to the ground and telling me off for not going back to camp."

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:47 pm

Redpaw glared at him, spiking up his fur in obvious annoyance. But he got off the tom and growled at him, though this time didn't try to pick a fight again. Now that he thought about it, they'd both get in trouble if either one of them mentioned anything. "Whatever. Keep in mind that I don't like you though, furball! Now come on." With that, the tom began to pad off in the direction of camp, not even looking to make sure the almost-apprentice was following.

Ooc: Well you know, the leaders aren't on 24/7 x3 I'm sure she'll get to it~

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Scorchkit smirked and stalked after the stuck-up apprentice.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Ooc: Is the topic over? :o Knowing these two, they'd have a few excuses for their minor wounds, and I don't think it's really neccesery to roleplay every little thing like that x3 Plus I gtg soon for the weekend~
...Again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?   Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Scorchkit. Why did you wander out of camp?
Page 1 of 1