Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

High Waters [CLAN EVENT]

Go down 
+11
lacekittens
May
Honey Badger
Little Ivy
Echo
Wolf
Rose
Shade
Sun
Stormi the Gummy
Sleepy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 19:24

OOC: Ohhh, well, she'll be stranded for the time being as she didn't know because she is blind. :D

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 19:40

At first, it was only the thunder. It quickly woke Cinderfur to the point that she had jumped onto her feet in a flash before looking around the den. Well, everything seemed okay. They just seemed to be getting an odd number of storms as of late for the season. Yet, not thinking twice about it, she took a deep breath and curled back up in her little ball in the nest that she had finally grown comfortable in. It had taken a while since her warrior-ship, but now she could finally sleep through the night... that is, when there wasn't a whole lot of thunder to keep her awake. Although as soon as she was curled up all nice and cozy, that's when the rain hit. At first she could hear the little splashes just like a small sprinkle, but almost immediately the rain turned into a dark sheet in front of the den while the sound of the water smashing the ground was almost deafening. Within seconds, there was a small voice that had filled her ears, but she couldn't make out what it was saying. It sounded vaguely like Reedstar, but was it really him or just her imagination? But as soon as the voice disappeared, she saw everyone else in the den jumping to their feet and heading outside. Trying to figure out what was going on, it took her just a little too long to get a move on and she quickly found herself being rushed by tons of water that poured into the den. Gasping from the shock of such freezing water, she tried making her way to the front, her first mind on the kits and apprentices. They were her first priority... if she could get out of the den.

Pushing her way through the water, she found herself almost unable to move with the amount of force that was shoving against her. The river must be flooding for there to be this much water! she hissed inside of her head as she tried to keep calm. It seemed to take her forever to finally make it out, but when she did she was almost completely overwhelmed with water that had invaded the camp. With the water level rapidly rising, her first thought was to see if there was anyone around that she could help. Wading through the muddy, rushing liquid, she looked around quickly, trying to find any sign of anyone, but with the rain pouring down like it was, she couldn't see anything. All she could hear was the roaring of the water and the sounds of the dens shaking and breaking under the weight and pressure of the river. "Is anyone out there?!" she yowled as loud as she could, trying to find any sign of life. Anyone at all...

Unfortunately, as soon as she asked, there was the immediate sound of sticks collapsing behind her was what was left of the warrior's den was instantaneously washed away. The only thing left were a few of the sticks still woven into the reeds as they began to toss and turn on the surface of the water until they were out of sight. Yet, as soon as she saw them disappear, she heard a small, struggling voice overpower the rain for a tiny second. All that was heard was, "help!" before it disappeared as soon as it was said. Cinderfur immediately shot up and tried to run towards the voice, but water soon washed over her, sending her under for a tiny second as she lost footing until she could regain her grip and bring herself back up. The only voice that could sound that way... "Nightbird! Nightbird!" She cried as she kept trying to go after the voice. Yet, after being pushed around by the currents, the voice was nothing but lost at that point. Cinderfur couldn't even figure out which direction Nightbird had gone. "Nightbird!" she called one last time even though she knew her attempts were in vain.

Finally giving up, it wasn't long before she quickly began to struggle with the sheer cold temperatures of the rushing water. As she pushed her way through trying to find anyone else, she found herself being dragged with the current more than pushing against it. She knew that she had to stay close to the same place she had been in order to stay in the camp, but... was there even a camp anymore? As she continued to try to hold herself up, it became harder and harder not to breathe in the water that surrounded her. Her nose burned and she continued to cough as she attempted to swim through the currents, only to be swept away once again. She couldn't do it. The task was becoming to difficult. She was going to drown at this rate. No one was there; she had no idea where she was; she couldn't see anything until she was dunked under the surface which only then could she see reeds and sticks flowing through the murky water until her head came back up into the grayness that was the bashing rain. But after what seemed like forever of trying, Cinderfur ultimately gave up. Thinking back on her clanmates, she was swept away with the water, constantly trying to gain some kind of foothold to find higher ground, but the farther she traveled, the less she could feel the bottom. Tumbling through the water, she could barely even stay above the surface long enough to catch her breath before she pulled down again; over and over this was happening until after what seemed like an hour of fighting just for her life, she was thrown up onto higher ground. Quickly digging her claws into the mud, she was able to pull herself up to the shore, just barely getting out of the rushing river before collapsing onto the soft, solid earth. It took forever to finally cough all the water out of her lungs and regain her sense of awareness before she shakily stood to her feet and looked around. Although she was still being drenched by the pouring rain, she was washed over with relief at the fact that she could stand with slight ease again. Yet, as soon as she looked around, she saw that she was all alone. No one else was around her to help. Instead, she was stuck on a small island created by the river with raging currents surrounding the entire thing. There was nowhere for her to go; nowhere for her to find the others. So, with despair running through her already tired body, all she could do was lie down and wait...

OOC: basically, she got washed downstream a long way away from everyone else. ta-da
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 22:04

The now orphaned tom sat away from the others, letting the heavy, ceaseless rain clean his pelt. A sadness tugged at his heart, forcing tears from his eyes. He let himself do so, as no one will notice if you cry in the rain. He turned his small white head to see cats wandering aimlessly, in shock. He could see two cats lying dead. He could not tell who they were, for the mud caked their pelts as much as everyone else's. They do not know yet. They did not hear her, as I did.
Though everyone was sad and shocked, Ashpaw was the one cat who did not have a body to mourn over. His mother's body was somewhere downstream, probably being tossed about in the Gorge by now. He quietly padded towards the two dead cats, grooming away the bitter sludge, so they could be properly mourned for. If Nightbird is dead, I hope you see her in Starclan. Tell her I miss her terribly.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 Dec 2013 - 21:03

Streamkit could hear the desprate lives of Ivykit.Ivykit!.She squealed.Knowing it was useless,she tried to stand,but she couldn't.Only to hear Ivykit's crys getting louder.Anyone?!She thought greiving for the agony of Ivykit.She layed there sadly hearing Ivykit's yowls fade as she saw the cats go into the fog.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013 - 12:57

Minnowpaw tossed and turned in his black abyss, searching for any sources of light. There were none, until he saw a single dot of white. wriggling over to it, he spotted more and more stars appear. They seamed to take the shape of two cats- a tom and a she cat. As Minnowpaw got closer to the starry furred cats, he noticed, with shock, that they were Pebblestream and Shellsound. His parents. Gasping he openned his eyes and water filled them, not the starred shapes of his mother and father. "Pebblestream! Shellsound!" He gurgled as mud filled his mouth, along with darkness
OOC: Basically, he saw his parents from Starclan, he gains consciousness then goes back into the dark abyss.........

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013 - 23:06

Streamkit stugled to her paws,finally being able to at least limp enough to catch up with the croud.She sighed.It was usless...Ivykit was at the front of the group.She started to pant from the hard walk.She had to sleep,she needed someone to help her walk.She didn't know who,everyone was so busy,no one had time or anything...Her only choice was to go up to the front.No,no I'll just get exausted again.She looked around to see for any free cats.Minnowpaw was fainting,and Ivykit was up front,and some cats were still back at camp.Hmmmm,how about I just walk till someone notices me.She limped and limped and limped until finally she found a mossy willow tree.She was in the middle now.Well I guess I could.She thought nestling close to the tree.Will we ever reach the farm?She thought looking through the cats for Ivykit,but the warmth from the tree made her slowly,drifed off to sleep.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 4:50

Then he heard it. ~Minnowpaw, get up. The Clan need you, they need everyone. Help someone...~ Minnowpaw recognised his mothers voice and shot up, leaving the black abyss behind. He spotted Streamkit and rushed over to her. "Hey, hey get up." He meowed softly and picked the kit, he thought was dead, up in his jaws softly and raced ahead to the rest of Riverclan.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 21:04

She woke up as she look up and saw part of MinnowPaw's face.Minnowpaw!She yelped joyfully.He looked down and kept on pawing closer to the group.Thank you Minnowpaw,I thought I would never catch up!I looked over the horizon to see that we ha almost reached the farm.Yes!I cheered.Me and Ivykit will be reunited.She thought.She was so happy she started to feel the stomach pain melt,now she thought all she needed was hope,and a little faith.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 5:13

Minnowpaw heard Streamkits yelp and thought he was hurting her. Then her realised it was a thank you, and relaxed a bit. Spotting Ivykit he charged over to her. Minnowpaw stopped next to Streamkit's friend (or sister, not sure) and placed the weak kit down carefully. Smiling at the two kits, Minnowpaw looked back at the destroyed camp. Water was tossing dens, and dead bodies around. Soggy fish and prey was savagely mauled by rocks and other malevolent objects. Minnowpaw wondered if they would ever return to their peaceful camp.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 14:06

Ooc: Wat.
What is even going on here

High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 1voydHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 2gy1qubHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 13:39

OOC: Havent't you read the posts??? lol, I dont even know thy this topic is in The Camp, when i think most people think we are nearly at a barn :\

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 14:03

Ooc: *facepalm*
I mean
This topic has basically been over for a while now
And you guys are still going on with random stuff that doesn't really make a lot of sense
But I'm no admin/moderator, so I'll just step out. I was just confused o-o

High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 1voydHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 2gy1qubHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHigh Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 14:08

OOC: Oh, soz.

High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 Tumblr_lzkpw7DAl21qhy6c9o5_400

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 23:09

OOC: a topic was made in Twoleg farm as a continuation of this one, if you want to post in it cx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Waters [CLAN EVENT]   High Waters [CLAN EVENT] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

High Waters [CLAN EVENT]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4