Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tigerkit's Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 9:41

"Well..." Swiftpaw looked over the excited kit, knowing that the paw didn't bother him much anyway- otherwise he might have been complaining. "Ok, you can explore. But don't get hurt anymore!" He said, dipping his head to his leader and turning to see where Specklepaw had lumbered off to.

Dewstar waved goodbye with a flick of her tail and made her way to her den, thinking about the problem that had recently sprung up- there were plenty of kits lately, but who would mentor them?

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 10:08

"Thank you." Spottedfeather dipped her head to her leader. "Come along Tigerkit." she padded out of the medicine den. "Lets go to the nursery first, since you will be sleeping there."

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Nov 2013 - 5:23

"Okay!" Tigerkit mewed with excitement. He started prancing off with Spottedfeather.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Nov 2013 - 5:30

Coming to a small knit shelter she silently poked her head inside, noticing small little bundles sleeping. She retreated and looked back to Tigerkit. "This is the nursery, I would let you go inside, but there are some tiny kits sleeping right now. Maybe later on in the day, when they wake or come out."

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Nov 2013 - 5:46

Tigerkit looked around at the queens and little kits sleeping. "But it's so crowded..." he mewed quietly. "What happens if it gets too crowded?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Nov 2013 - 5:49

"We would make the nursery bigger. We keep it small to keep it warm. Now lets go to the apprentice den, everyone should be out already." she led the little kit to a bigger den and motioned for him to sniff around.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Nov 2013 - 6:15

Tigerkit bundled over and peered inside the apprentice den. It was so much bigger than the nursery! "I'm gonna be there soon, right?" he mewed, turning to Spottedfeather with a smile.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Nov 2013 - 6:43

Smiling lightly she nudged the kit. "Yup, and I can tell you're going to be a great warrior, even if you used to be a kittypet."

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Nov 2013 - 7:04

"I might have been a kittypet," Tigerkit began, "but I was born a warrior at heart!" determination shown in the kits eyes.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Nov 2013 - 7:24

Spottedfeathers gaze softened. "Yes, yes you were. Now lets go see the warriors den." She padded away, looking back at the determined kit. It was a big leap for Thunderclan, taking in a kittypet. But she liked this one. "Go peek, try not to make much noise, there may be sleeping warriors"

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Nov 2013 - 5:04

Tigerkit peered inside the den, his amber eyes taking in the den, even bigger than the apprentice den. As he gazed around, he saw couple warriors curled up in their nests, snoring softly with deep sleep.
I'll be sleeping in there soon!

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Nov 2013 - 5:26

"My nest is over there, near the middle. In leaf bare, other cats seem to like my long fur to keep warm. I don't mind. Now, lets go see the leaders den, but not inside, and then to the elders den, where if you want, you can chat with any elders." she led the young kit until they were almost outside the leaders den. "You can't go inside. You can ask for permission to go in, but only if you need to talk to the leader."

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Nov 2013 - 5:36

Tigerkit bounced off towards Spottedfeather.
Ooc: short post is short. Had to go xD

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Nov 2013 - 5:56

"You can go inside the elders den and talk to them. They are nice. Some may be grumpy though, don't take it too personally. I got to go, deputy duties." Spottedfeather padded off.

OOC: End of topic?

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Nov 2013 - 22:19

Ooc: Sure.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerkit's Arrival
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum