Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tigerkit's Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 14:36

A small kit bundled over a log, his fluffy tail covering over his head. He shook it off and sneezed, and looked up. It was cold and leaves were falling, but he was really fluffy, so it didn't bother him. He looked around, his eyes wide with excitement. He had never been so far from home before, since his mom and those twolegs or whatever his mother called them. He never was able to go out with their permission and it bugged him, so he had snuck out.
And what a great choice that was. The small, excited kit was so happy he could burst. I'm gonna find those forest cats mom always talks about! he decided, racing and skidding through more leaves, his fur in clumps and ungroomed from his run over. Then, he smelled something weird. A cat scent he'd never come across before.
The forest cats!
He skidded to a halt, looking at his messy, striped pelt. He quickly started grooming himself. He wanted to look the best he could for his arrival to the forest cats.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 15:09

Soon a large built cat appeared, this cat was a thick furred and hot-headed little kitty, that was, for age otherwise she would be mistaken for a much older cat due to her large size. "Why are you here kittypet?" Huffed the she-cat her green eyes glaring down at the kit.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 15:17

Spottedfeather padded through the forest, enjoying the little strips of light that seeped through the cracks of the trees. She sniffed the air, enjoying the forest around her. But a new smell came into the mix. The world came back to her as she followed the smell of kittypet. Peeking around another tree, she noticed a striped messy furball cleaning himself, obviously excited. Well she couldn't hurt only a little kit. Spottedfeather also noticed Specklepaw come up to the kit and speak roughly to him. She padded lightly, not letting herself be noticed quite yet, she was almost right in front of the kit when she purposefully let her paw hit louder on the ground. She swore that if her mother knew she could step and move as light as she could now, she would have named her Lightstep.

She gathered her thoughts back together and turned her attention back to the kit. "Its just a kit, we can be nice." she said softly half speaking to Specklepaw, and half speaking to the kit, not wanting to scare the little thing. Her long fur did sometimes make her seem bigger than she actually was.

OOC: Hope thats the character Grey! XD Wasn't quite sure

Last edited by Rose on Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 15:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 15:33

oc: I think she was using Specklepaw...
IC: The kit looked up, his amber eyes bright. "Hi!" he mewed, his voice shaking from his excitement. "I'm Tiger, and I can from over there!" he puffed out his chest to make himself look taller, and pointed towards the twolegplace with his tail.
"My mom told me stories about the forest cats," he mewed, prancing up to the large cat that was being nice to him. "Are you one of the forest cats?" he asked nicely.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 15:45

Spottedfeather looked back to the little kit named Tiger. "Yes, i'm a forest cat. I'm a warrior. And shouldn't you go back home? You don't belong here, its dangerous" The little kit was lucky that another clan didn't find him first, she wouldn't know what they would do to him. She looked up to the sky through a hole in the canopy. The light was shining right on her fur, making it shine. This place seemed nice and harmless, but deeper inside, it was a place filled with danger. She didn't want a little kit getting hurt. She looked the the small kit.

OOC: Thanks, I fixed it.

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 15:49

"Of course not!" Tiger huffed, sitting down on the leaves with a mad sneeze. "That's what mommy always says, and it's so boring there! That's why I came here," The kit explained. "Besides, mom has my brother and sister's to keep her company."
Tiger looked up at the warrior with hopeful eyes. Wow! he thought. A warrior! What I'd do to be a warrior...
"Can I please stay with you?" he pleaded. "Please? I'll listen to everything you tell me!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 16:07

"We can't keep a kittypet! It even still has a mother! Tiger, think about how your family feels, did they even told you to stay away?" She hissed, narrowing her eyes at the kitten, then back to Spottedfeather.

OOC: Yep
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 16:09

"They probably don't even know I'm gone," Tiger hissed back.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 16:16

"Calm down, now" Spottedfeather said calmy, she never got mad, but if they argued more, it would get on her nerves. No one had ever mad her blow, she was just that laid back. "Now Tiger, well take you back to your home, I don't think we can keep you. It just isn't right. Now come along, i'll make sure that everything goes right." Spottedfeather start to pad away toward Twolegplace. Glancing behind her to make sure the little kit was following.

OOC: Just make up a reason that you have to come to TC camp? Can't randomly accept a kittypet kit right? XD

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 17:39

Tiger's ears flattened on his head as his eyes got clouded with disapointment. He really wanted to stay, and he couldn't travel if he was hurt... right?
Tiger unexcpectedly made his paw go limp after 'accidently' stepping on a twig.
"Ow!" He yelped with pain. "I stepped on a thorn," he mumbled to the warrior.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 17:53

Spottedfeather looked to the little kit. His paw was bleeding slightly, and they were close to camp, he needed to go to the Medicine cat. It probably hurt really bad. Especially for a little kit. "Okay, fine. We'll take you to camp and get that taken care of." she picked up the little kit by his scruff and carried him back to camp very gently.

"Here, Swiftpaw will take care of you. I'll talk to the leader and we'll go from there." she settle the little kit down and quickly talked to Swiftpaw. She left the medicine den and walked to the leaders den and announced herself.

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 17:58

Tiger nodded, a look of triumph in his eyes. Fooled 'em! The smart kit thought.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 18:00

"You are a very lucky kit to be coming to our camp, you better not mess anything up!" Hissed Specklepaw, flicking her tail angrily as she sat next to the kit, awaiting the medicine cat to treat his wounds. "Just to let you know, you'll be returned shortly, we have no intentions on keeping the likes of you here!" she spat, glaring down at the tom.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 18:09

"Yeah, right," Tiger mumbled, glaring at the apprentice. "Who put thorns in your pelt?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 18:10

"Calm down, Specklepaw, he's just a kit. Now what's the problem?" Swiftpaw said as he turned from his piles of herbs to greet the newcomers. He nudged the striped kit with his nose in a friendly manner and then inspected his paw. "Oh, a thorn! How brave you are- you're not even whining! That's more than I can say for some apprentices even." he shot a playful glance at Specklepaw, a silly grin curling his muzzle. "Specklepaw, could you make yourself useful and chew this into a poultice for me?" The black and white tom nudged a pile of marigold over to the younger apprentice and then turned back to Tiger without waiting for a response. "If you'll allow me to see your paw, I can get to work right away. I'll be gentle, I promise."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Tigerkit's Arrival 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tigerkit's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Arrival   Tigerkit's Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down