Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Longpaw and Swiftkit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Longpaw and Swiftkit Empty
PostSubject: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 15:43

The orange apprentice wearily looked at the camp, it always seemed so empty with his mother gone and with a possible sickness that may be lingering around the camp. His vibrant green eyes that which resembled his mother's "I really wish mother was still around.." The elder apprentice muttered, setting himself down by the fresh kill pile. Soon after he finished he decided to visit Whitekit, but as usual, the cat that replicated so much of his mother was bounding around the camp with glee. Longpaw continued on, this time with the objective to spend time with Snowkit.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 16:12

OOC: you mean Swiftkit?

IC: Swiftkit looked outside the nursery and saw Longpaw. Quickly she licked the moss out of her fur before lookin at him again. "Hi Longpaw!" Swiftkit purred loudly, hardly keeping the love in her voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 18:15

"Hello there Swiftkit, I was looking for you" He hummed slightly, licking his maw clean from his previous meal, looking down at the small kit.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 22:34

Swiftkit looked at him with round eyes. "Really?"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptySat 2 Nov 2013 - 9:33

"Yes, really, whatever you really want to do, besides leaving camp of course!" The apprentice chirped.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptySat 2 Nov 2013 - 16:44

Swiftkit almost fainted. "W-wanna play moss ball?"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptySat 2 Nov 2013 - 16:54

"Sure, like I said, whatever you chose right?" He purred, obviously amused by the kittens stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptySat 2 Nov 2013 - 17:11

Swiftkit purred. "Alright." She grabbed some moss and made a mossball, than tossed it at Longpaw.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 18:57

The orange apprenticed latched onto it a soft, but swift movement, after delaying the ball he batted it towards the kit with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 22:10

Swiftkit misjudged the moss ball distance and it hit her face, sending her flying, only to land on her tail. "Ow!!!!" She hissed embarrassed that Longpaw had seen her. "I mean.... That was fun!"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptyWed 6 Nov 2013 - 22:24

"No no, no Swiftkit! That was no where's close fun!" The apprentice, grumbled, quickly padding towards the kit. "I'm sorry, didn't think I hit it that hard!" Frantically apologised the tom. Swiftly, the tom grasped the kit by the scruff, trudging towards the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptyWed 6 Nov 2013 - 22:39

Swiftkit growled. "Let go! I'm fine! I don't wanna go to the medicine den!" Swiftkit kicked her legs forward, only to hurt herself more. "Ow!"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptySat 9 Nov 2013 - 17:15

"Oh no no no, you can't I hit the ball to hard and hit you, and by doing that you hurt yourself so, you are going to get yourself checked out." He meowed, scratching at the stone of the medicine cats den to make his presence known to the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptySat 9 Nov 2013 - 17:30

Swiftkit growled and shook herself to the ground. "Big deal! I'm fine! It's moss! Quit bossing me around! I don't need a medicine cat! Gosh. I know your trying to help but I'm fine. I'm telling you. Let's just... Walk around. She felt bad about yelling at Longpaw, but sometimes he just doesn't know when to stop and listen. Oh well. What's done is done.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit EmptySat 23 Nov 2013 - 17:45

"Haha, how funny, a kit telling me what to do, honestly, just to be safe, you are a kit, your bones are still fragile, so if you don't want smelling problems when you are a warrior, you can retire the elders after" The apprentice softly chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw and Swiftkit   Longpaw and Swiftkit Empty

Back to top Go down

Longpaw and Swiftkit
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next