Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+2
meme police
Sun
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 18:01

Dewclaw bounded to the top of the Highrock and called a Clan meeting.

OOC: Lazy post is uber lazy.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 18:10

Ploverkit stuck his head out of the nursery. His long whiskers twitched, and he nervously ducked his head back inside.
Will I stutter? Will I mess everything up? What if they all laugh at me? What if my mentor won't train me? What if Dewclaw forgets about me?
Wincing at the dull pain of the worrisome thoughts racing around his head, the young tom got to his paws. He gave his fur a neat grooming, then lifted his head. Strutting outside, he proudly made his way to Highrock and sat down.
"I am ready. Ruh-ruh-readier than a-a-a-a-ny of the uh-uh-others. So mu-huch more... ready." he told himself over and cover, casting his golden eyes up to the tabby deputy.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 19:04

The second kit to make her presence known was none other than Ploverkit's sister, Specklekit. The Norwegian Forest cat's fur kept and flat, all neatly groomed and specially done. "Oh? I doubt you are readier than me!" she scoffed, her eyes closing weakly in a negative domineer, the she-cat soon left the nursery, not wasting a second to get out and away from her brother before he could retort.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 13:28

OOC: Also Rainkit, Night's character. She has a kitty who needs to be apprenticed too.

Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Oct 2013 - 12:40

Ploverkit looked back at his sister as she had joined him under the High Rock.
"You're luh-hucky that you di-di-di-didn't miss thuh-he cuh-cuh-ceremu-muh-hony."
The forest cat said, his ears flickering. His stutter had thickened out of nervous fear, and he swallowed down the swelling lump in his throat.
My mentor is going to laugh at me when I say hi."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Oct 2013 - 17:50

Rainkit poked her grey tabby head out of the nursery at tilted her head. A ceremony? Maybe it was Specklekit's and Ploverkit's, they were the oldest after all. It could even be hers. Bouncing out of the warm den, she quickly groomed down her thick, feathery fur and awaited the calling of their new names and mentors. Her ears were closed to the sounds around her, for she was only listening for Dewclaw's words.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Oct 2013 - 18:07

Seeing that three out of the four kits had shown themselves, Dewclaw went ahead with the ceremony. "Ploverkit, Specklekit, Rainkit, and Leopardkit, please step forward."

Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Oct 2013 - 20:56

Leopardkit padded forward, bouncimg with excitement.

(Late post is late :P)

Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 4:20

Ploverkit stepped forward, his legs shaking as he stared up at the to-be leader.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 8:15

Specklekit let off a small huff, not really wanting to even get up from her spot which felt oh so warm on her pelt. As she rose to her paws her long fur fluffed up slightly, her eyes not even wavering from the light.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 8:39

Rainkit took a step closer, her deep brown eyes filled with happiness.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 10:34

"Ploverkit, Specklekit, Rainkit, and Leopardkit, you each have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. Specklekit, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Specklepaw. Feathertail, you are young and have recently become a warrior, but I trust you to pass on your skills to Specklepaw as her mentor. Rainkit, from this moment until your warrior name has been earned, you will be called Rainpaw, and young Spottedfeather will serve as your mentor. Leopardkit, until you earn your warrior name, you shall be known as Leopardpaw. Mossfur, you are a brave and courageous warrior, and I expect you to make this new apprentice great. And finally, Ploverkit. From this day until you prove your readiness for a warrior name, you will be known by the name Ploverpaw, and I myself will mentor you." Dewclaw bounded down the rock, approaching the fluffy tom. She touched her nose to his and said, "Training starts at dawn. Prepare to be stretched your furthest, kit."

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 10:47

Looking up, Feathertail blinked slowly.
An apprentice? Al-alright.
Forcing herself to her paws, the white-silver tabby padded over towards Specklepaw.
"H-hi, Specklepaw. I'm Feathertail, your mentor. We'll start training soon."
Feathertail promised, then padded off after touching noses to her new apprentice.

Ploverpaw nodded eagerly, lifting his head after touching noses with his mentor. His tail flickered over the ground eagerly, and all worrisome fear and left his eyes, replaced with joyful pride.
"Ki-kit? I'm Ploverpaw now! A-A-And I'll stretch fuh-fuh-further! I'll be the best!"
The young tom replied, grinning

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 11:31

Spottedfeather watched as the whole ceremony took place and when she was called for another apprentice, she didn't mind. More fun for her. She touched noses with her new apprentice and softly said "I'll be nice, I promise. But I wont go to easy on you. You will be a great warrior, I just know it"

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 11:55

The newly named Rainpaw bounded up to her mentor and touched noses with her. "I wouldn't expect you to. It's no fun without a challenge!" I can't wait to start training!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopardkit, Ploverkit, and Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next