Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)

Go down 
+12
Ebby
Honey Badger
Light(silver)
Echo
King Falcon I
Frosty
Sun
Splotch
Sleepy
Jay
Kes
Rainy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 16:41

Alright!! Last call for these I'm starting the story in 1 hour and after that the bios will likely be ignored (because how am I supposed to write you in halfway through the story???)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4951

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 17:32

Name: Sarah

Appearace: A light peachy-white skin color. She is slightly tanned, and has mouse-brown hair that goes to the base of her hips. Her eyes are a soft brown. She is about 5'4. She has a left ear with a weird shape. The 'curve' at the top is bumpy; and not smooth if you run your finger over it.

Personality: Stubborn, but quiet. She is smart, and laughs when others do. She smiles when someone finds out she has lied, or a secret/rumor about her has been passed around. She is submissive most of the time, but she has that snappy teenager attitude at times.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 5:19

I edited my reply. Just saying.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 5:43

Name: Cyth >//>
Appearance: Rather pale, generally wears a blue, black and white hoodie and a shibe t-shirt, jeans and red converse, lightning blue eyes and black hair, about 5'6
Personality: Rather outspoken, silly and loud. Very loud. And obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2