Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)

Go down 
+12
Ebby
Honey Badger
Light(silver)
Echo
King Falcon I
Frosty
Sun
Splotch
Sleepy
Jay
Kes
Rainy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) Empty
PostSubject: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 18:43

So I'm writing a super secret story about us having a sweet Halloween party and I need your help because I would miss and upset a lot of people if I didn't include them

SO for the next 24 hours (because I cannot wait to start this thing), this topic will be open. You can suggest things for the story, such as a plot or otherwise. But if you want to be in it, you have to:

Give me a full description of you. And actually, it doesn't have to be you. It will be a character that is representing you. Give them an appearance AND a personality. Mind you, I will play up the personalities a bit. It's going to be overly cliche. It might annoy you, but it could also be highly entertaining. But yeah, please give them a NAME, a PHYSICAL APPEARANCE, and a PERSONALITY. MAKE SURE THEY'RE A PERSON

So yeah!! Please do this!! And if you have any ideas for anything, just say so!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 18:51

Name: Shentaru
Description: A short female with blonde hair, a length of short and always has her hair down, tends to wear warm clothing with short sleeves and blue jeans, her height in just below average. Shentaru is under weight and skinny for her size and age, Shentaru also has blue, grey eyes that a quite stunning.

Personality: She is very quiet when she is around people that she doesn't know what so ever but can be very loud once she becomes more known. Shentaru is quiet brave but not when it comes to spiders. She speaks before she thinks on what it will affect and often regrets it later on.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 18:58

*Caitlyn
*About 5' 4" with shoulder length dirty blonde hair that is always in a pony tail. Blue eyes. Really fat ;-*Either really goofy or pissy or sad.

Is that good? .o.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 19:04

• Name: Ryan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Description: Has dark brown hair and grayish blue eyes. Usually is light hearted and joking, but often stares off into space solemnly. It is rumored that during this time, he plans the destruction of his enemies. Often switches to this solemn reflective mode when alone. Generally uses strange words, such as "seldom" and "whilst", in his vocabulary. Wears glasses.

Last edited by Jayson on Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 17:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 19:12

Name: Sean Connery Jordan
Physical Description: You know. Long black hair, 5'2", brown eyes, skinny, INCREDIBLY SEXY
Personality: As you can plainly see, a small Asian Soren Bowie. Must I say more? I know you all wish to hear my sweet honeyed voice upon your ears for just a little longer, but even I cannot type forever. <3

Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 19:23

Emma

Five foot four, usually wears tank tops under a t-shirt that is tied up with a hair band. Dirty blonde hair that is kept to the side. Always wears light blue Converse.

I am like all calm and collected, then when I get super angry then boom. /shot Okay. Well. I can get talkitive when I am talking about the right subject, seeing I have alot to say about diffrent things. I am generally calm and sweet, but I can get very annoying at time if I get bored. (Ex:taking your stuff when you are not looking and waiting until you ask about said object) However, I am good at finding ways to keep me entertained as long as I have my phone. I can be a great listener when times get rough, and I always try and find something nice to say. I have a bad habbit of sluring my 's' when I get excited~

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit

Last edited by Splotch on Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 6:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 19:34

I'm just going to describe myself. Too lazy to come up with a fake person.

McKenna

5'4 with red hair that goes down to the bottoms of the shoulder blades, with one side in my face and the other tucked behind my hair. Really lanky with blue-silver eyes and long legs. Usually I wear a loose and comfy t-shirt and a loose fitting pair of jeans.

I'm laid back and I care little for the opinions of others. I like to watch people, to lurk and listen in on their conversations. I'm not a creeper, I jut like to study people ;3; I'm filled to the brim with cold sarcasm and I like to tease people. As you can tell, I'm different on the internet than in real life.
Oh, I'm also lazy and a really big procrastinator, each to a serous fault.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 20:51

Jewell

5'5, fairly pale sparkles in the sunlight, has an affinity for blood with freckles on the cheeks and nose. Brown hair that goes just past the shoulders, layered and parted on the right with sidebangs. Pale blue eyes. Constantly wears black oxfords that make loud clicking sounds while walking, enjoys skinny jeans and a certain loose maroon hoodie. (Wears fandom shirts every Monday.)

Mostly laid back and kind, tries hard not to be rude or anything. Fairly outgoing, polite and shy with new people, not so much with friends. Extremely self-conscious. Lazy, tired, doesn't like to get up and move around, especially if there is a comfortable bed/couch nearby. Doesn't do well with scary things, but tries to pretends otherwise.
tada

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 20:58

Name: Jake
Appearance: 5'6", average, curly brown hair, blue eyes (they are so beautiful. Look deep into them~)
Personality: Aloof, shy, and at times aggravating with a sharp wit that can grate on people. Attempts to fit in while at the same time doing the poorest job ever at it. Pointing out spelling and grammatical mistakes is his favorite pastime ever.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 21:36

Name;; Kerushi

Appearance;; About 4'11, skinny, pale, medium black hair, dark almond eyes, usually wearing a sort of summer dress with pastel colors

Personality;; A very smart, sweet girl with lots of things on her mind. She may seem distracted a lot and that's because she is most of the time. Very creative and sometimes shy, she always has to have music on. silence is her only weakness. She doesn't think she's attractive but in reality, she's one that many people call gorgeous. Always standing up for her friends, and wouldn't try to hurt anyone intentionally, and seems to care too much about many things. Is sort of the "innocent" type, but can be a sort of devil at times. Very musical involved and happens to be calm, and sometimes mature at times. She's not the easiest person to get to know, or to get close to, but once you become her good friend she's always there for you. Rejects help even when she needs it. Always has the nicest thing to say. Stays true to her beliefs.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 3:27

Name; Rebecca 

Age; 15

Appearance; About 4'9" with long dirty blonde hair that she usually keeps up in a ponytail. She has beautiful ocean-blue eyes. Usually wearing a pretty dress or a pretty shirt and skirt.

Personality; Rebecca is one of those popular girls who is rude and comes up with comebacks surprisingly quickly. She usually pulls pranks on people.

Last edited by Light(silver) on Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 5:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 4:12

Name: Christina
Appearance: Not very tall, very skinny, long brown hair (reaches to waist), blue eyes, purple glasses. Normally wears a sweater of some sort to keep warm.
Personally: Christina is a very quite person. Even when it comes to hanging with friends, she is most likely going to sit in the back and not utter a word unless she feels like she has something to say. When it comes to being around people she doesn't know, she will just duck into a corner and hope nobody comes to greet her. While she is a bit of a lone wolf because of her lack of talking to others, she is also a very lonely person and is normally excited when somebody she does know talks to her when she is by herself. When she does talk and it is about something that she knows and likes, she can get a bit carried away and her voice with raise with volume; something she is unable to control. 

When it comes down to dealing with things, she is a bit of a cry-baby. She is easily scared by things and it doesn't take much to get to her to start crying. One big thing that will set her off is the fact that if somebody talks to her about something she did wrong, she will easily start to cry. She will normally try to hide it, and claim that she is 'alright.' What really causes her to cry is unknown...Perhaps she just doesn't want to let people down and feels upset when she does?

And look, I got really carried away. I guess writing down your personally is a bit fun...

Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 8:06

Yo, yo. I'm Ashley, dawg - though I'm tempted to put in Akira since that's legitly one of my legal names to fit in with the randomly Asian named personas here, well, I think I believe Echo's, but that othur nawww man. Ashley is cooler. Ash is a tree, 'ya know? Ash is 5'2 and seriously acts a lot smoother on the interwebs than she actually is in real life. Lame, right? In rl, she's a lazy dork who sits around all day drawing, rping, and playing mabinogi. When it comes to other people, she's rather shy and awkward and will be like that until.she's comfortable around you, then she is more outgoing. She also has a huge fangirl mode, fair warning. She also love big amusement rides and haunted houses, though if she ever went to a real one, she'd probably bring salt for the luls.
Also, I dunno why, but brocolli sounds really nice ti her right now. Ktxbai. <3

Oh, ebs almost forgot ash has teh long burnette hair and grauz eyes. Or I think they're gray. They change from pale blue to pale green and back she just rage-quit and caled them grayz.

Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) PDt1Qqd Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 12:35

Kirston

about 5' 6" with kind of tan skin, almost milk chocolate brown hair that goes about 2 inches past the shoulder, hazel eyes, round-ish face. Tends to wear t-shirts and jeans with tennis shoes. Nothing awesome ;u;

This wonderful Kirston is a very laid back person and very happy. Very optimistic. Although she does have a motherly complex in which she feels like she should try to keep everyone in line if they are doing something too crazy or stupid. She is kind of sensitive and can relate to a lot of different situations people have been in and to get them out of funky moods, she tries to make them laugh or at least wear a smile on their face. At the same time, she likes to be a little more introverted but definitely comes out of her shell when she isn't stuck in the house being all lazy. Making friends is a big goal and keeping people happy is as well. She is a very logical thinker but cant strategize to save her life. She is very patient and hard to anger until some little punk comes around trying to pick on her little buddies and then she goes all T-rex on their tiny booties.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 13:57

Name: Rosie

Appearance: Pure white lightly waved hair down to the waist. Ice blue eyes. About 5'7. Wears black shorts that go about the upper thigh. (Not short shorts that your butts hangs out ;.; Those scare me....) Red V-neck with long sleeves which wave out on the ends. Two belts hand on her waist. One ice blue and other white. Shirt goes under and waves out there. She wears black and red combat boots. Slim, big busted.

Personality: She is nice and quiet, until someone gets on her nerves. Then she has the sharpest tongue. When she gets excited, she talks a lot and shows she is excited. When needed, she can be very serious and have no expression. She seems to not freak out like normal girls do when something happens. She is smart and tries to find what to do, instead of screaming like a little girl.

OOC: Wow, a lot of people here O.O

PostSubject: Re: Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)   Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap) Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Halloween Story (by rain please reply to this topic asap)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: