Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony   Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 7:14

Ooc: Okay x) Lion can give him his last life, so you can get that out of the way.

Ic: Lionheart smiled, watching the reunion of Mosspelt and all his past family and friends. Suddenly he felt his mother nudge him.
"You know, I left you with two lives." She meowed quietly, looking at Lionheart with a cool gaze. He nodded, understanding.
"Right. I give one to Mosspelt."

Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony   Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013 - 14:42

A very familiar cat stepped forward, Winterpelt. Mosspelt stood tall and proud as his father stepped toward him, “Welcome Mosspelt, are you ready to receive you nine lives?” Mosspelt nodded and Winterpelt stepped back.
First, his mother stepped forward, “With this live I give you protection,” her loud meow filled the air “Use it well to care for your Clan as a mother cares for her kits.” Mosspelt  wasn’t ready for the pain of the lives, when his mother touched her nose to his forehead a huge burst of pain rushed through him the hurt must have been in his eyes because his mother saw it. She touched his shoulder encouragingly with her tail and stepped back into line.
Next, his father came again, “With this life I give you courage,” his deep meowed sounded as if he was yelling, “Use it well in defense of your Clan.” When he touched Mosspelt head Mosspelt nearly yelped from pain which seared through him. His father immediately stepped back into line.

Then, Redfeather, his mentor stepped out, “With this life I give you mentoring, use it well to train the young cats of your Clan.” he touched Mosspelts forehead then stepped back into line.

Next, was Giantfoot, true to his name he had the biggest feet of any cat in the forest, “With this life I give you loyalty to what you know to be right, use it well to guide your Clan in times of trouble.” The same pain came from his life as the others, he stepped back and stood tall.

Then came a bright, fluffy, white she-cat Moonfeather, “With this life I give you compassion, use it well for the elders of your Clan, and the sick, and all those weaker than yourself.” He touched Mosspelts forehead, which now burned with pain and stepped back in line.

The first of the final three was Swiftflake, “With this life I give you endurance, use it well to strengthen your Clan in times of trouble.” This one was even more painful than the others. Swiftflake looked into his eyes, with were full of pain, and smiled and Mosspelt seemed now able to endure the pain just a little more. Swiftflake stepped back into line.

The second was his best friend, and brother Shadefang stepped forward and stared into Mosspelts green eyes and meowed “With this life I give you justice, use it well to judge the actions of others.” Mosspelt ignored the pain as best as he could and stared into his brothers eyes Oh Shadefang…I wish I could’ve saved you… Mosspelt thought. Shadefang must have understood for he smiled and stepped into line still with a smile.

Mosspelt stood, shaking from the pain as he prepared for his last life. He wasn't sure if he was prepared for more pain, but knew it must be done.

Last edited by Darky on Wed 31 Jul 2013 - 11:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony   Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 6:42

Finally, Lionheart began to pad towards him. "Hello Mosspelt. I'm going to give you your ninth life." He meowed, smiling. "I may not be dead, but my mother here left me with an extra life to give you." He chuckled, nodding to his mother who came up beside him. She nodded, and the tom stepped forward to Mosspelt. His golden gaze glimmered with the slight shine of stars in his eyes, as if Starclan were giving him the brief power to transfer the last life while they were here.
"With this life I give you responsibility. Use it well to encourage your clan in dark times and carry the burden of leadership on strong shoulders, no matter what the situation." Lionheart meowed strongly, the first time in a while his voice wasn't so raspy from age. He gently touched his nose to Mosspelt's forehead, and instantly a shock of pressure and a feeling of extreme danger for his clanmates and himself was to fill the tom's head.
"Do not fear your future, for I'm sure you will lead Thunderclan strong for many moons. Never lose hope." Lionheart murmured, stepping back. He and the others began to cheer for the new leader, as they always did for cats who received their nine lives.

"Mossstar! Mossstar!"

Ooc: I'm wondering why you were given 9 lives when you already have 1? x)

Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony   Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 8:31

((Oh right xD Should I edit that post?))

Mosspelt looked up into the elders eyes, but he stiffened and dropped his head in pain as the pressure and feel of danger seared through him. Then he looked back up he was shaking in pain, but the pain of his lives was already beginning to subside. As he heard his new name being cheered he felt something other than pain overwhelming him, pride. Then the voices began to fade as he began to awaken. He looked to his mother and father and brother, not being too sure if he would see them again in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony   Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 11:16

Lionheart began to shift as he awakened as well. He closed his eyes where he stood in Starclan territory, the ground fading underneath him in his eyes. He opened his eyes, glancing around. Stretching, he looked over at Mossstar, waiting for him to wake up so they could leave. The stars were beginning to fade in the sky; dawn was to arrive soon.

Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony   Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 11:42

Mossstar awoke quickly, shaking for a moment. The pain was so unbearable when he was asleep but when he awoke, it was almost nothing. He shook his head to clear his mind and rose up, stretching before he looked over to Lionheart. "Are you ready to go back to camp?" he asked, feeling a new strength burning through him.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony   Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 13:27

Lionheart smiled. "You look like you just woke up from a long nap." He purred in amusement. "And yes, I'm ready." He got to his paws, allowing Mossstar to lead the way out.

Ooc: End of topic?

Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony   Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013 - 15:31

((Yeah))

Mossstar chuckled at the elder then turned to lead the way out of the cavern. The beautiful beginning of the sunrise greeted them as they got outside. Then Mosstar began to lead the way to camp, to HIS camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony   Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mosspelt's Leader Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2